Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

KramerDSP
Sixth Man
And1: 906

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#941 » by KramerDSP » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:57 pm

Arsenal wrote:
Foshan wrote:
Kobblehead wrote:It's comical that you can't "see it" with NAW. Figure it out.

Hey boys… we are on the same team here.

LOL all in good fun. Even though Kobble is dead wrong on this one, I still love him :wink:

Purely to test a theory here, but what’s your take on Coby White, another guy Kobble is super high on? Edit - and Cole Anthony?
"I don’t wanna be Jordan, I don’t wanna be Magic, I don’t wanna be Bird or Isiah. I don’t wanna be any of those guys. When my career’s over, I''m gonna look in the mirror and say I did it my way.”- Allen Iverson
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,703

Post#942 » by the_process » Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:06 am

Arsenal wrote:
Kobblehead wrote:Walker has a relentless trigger from three. He's slinging at a comparable rate to Niang and Korkmaz. Would be a major upgrade over Milton in just about every way imaginable.

Chucking shots without being able to hit = TANK COMMANDER. It's comical that you can't figure that out. The dude is in his 3rd season at age 23 and shows zero signs of improving his efficiency.

Tobias hits shots and he is a tank commander. Missing shots doesn’t necessarily imply anything at this point for NAW. He is 23 playing for a dysfunctional franchise. Ton of upside. All day every day over Milton, whom I expect to turn back into a pumpkin again any day now.
KramerDSP
Sixth Man
And1: 906

Post#943 » by KramerDSP » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:35 am

I’ve been trying to find a way to unload both Tobias and Simmons in a three way, but I think a fourth team needs to be involved. It’s not a sexy trade, and will probably induce groans/eye rolls but here goes. Maybe someone else can be inspired and put a better spin on it.

With this trade, the Sixers are $632K under the tax, FWIW per fanspo

Minnesota trades D’Angelo Russell (30/2) plus an undetermined amount of picks and swaps for Ben Simmons.

Charlotte trades Gordon Hayward (30/3) and Ish Smith for Tobias Harris (36/3) and... Andre Drummond (giving them the center they need and creating a huge hole for us).

Philly trades Simmons, Tobias, and Drummond for Russell, Hayward, Ish, and a number of picks and swaps depending on any balancing needed.

Philly rolls out:
Russell/Ish
Curry/Maxey
Green/Thybulle
Hayward/Reed
Embiid/Bassey

I welcome the critique! I think this would make Thybulle expendable and that we would need a reliable backup center for Embiid. I’m sure we could string something up to get someone serviceable somewhere.
"I don’t wanna be Jordan, I don’t wanna be Magic, I don’t wanna be Bird or Isiah. I don’t wanna be any of those guys. When my career’s over, I''m gonna look in the mirror and say I did it my way.”- Allen Iverson
sixers4real
Veteran
And1: 1,893

Post#944 » by sixers4real » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:20 am

KramerDSP wrote:I’ve been trying to find a way to unload both Tobias and Simmons in a three way, but I think a fourth team needs to be involved. It’s not a sexy trade, and will probably induce groans/eye rolls but here goes. Maybe someone else can be inspired and put a better spin on it.

Minnesota trades D’Angelo Russell (30/2) plus an undetermined amount of picks and swaps for Ben Simmons.

Charlotte trades Gordon Hayward (30/3) and Ish Smith for Tobias Harris (36/3) and... Andre Drummond (giving them the center they need and creating a huge hole for us).

Philly trades Simmons, Tobias, and Drummond for Russell, Hayward, Ish, and a number of picks and swaps depending on any balancing needed.

Philly rolls out:
Russell/Ish
Curry/Maxey
Green/Thybulle
Hayward/Reed
Embiid/Bassey

I welcome the critique! I think this would make Thybulle expendable and that we would need a reliable backup center for Embiid. I’m sure we could string something up to get someone serviceable somewhere.

Simmons is better then Russell.
Tobias is better then Hayward.
And you basically have Bassey when Embiid out for his usual 25-30 games a season.
And you forgot that we have Niang and Kork in your rotation.

We’ll, yeah, there has to be a lot of critique. I have this team in the play-in with Sixers winning 1-2 games in the first round.
Sixers fan since 2001. From Russia.
downtownpie
Pro Prospect
And1: 399

Post#945 » by downtownpie » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:40 am

If Morey trades Simmons for Grant he should be run out of town.....unless Cunningham and picks are added.
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,703

Post#946 » by the_process » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:02 pm

Extra team only because SAC cannot take back Delon Wright this year apparently...

ATL gets THarris
PHI gets Gallinari, Fox, Hield, and TOR 2024 1st lotto protected (3 years then two 2nds)
SAC gets Simmons and Dragic
TOR gets Wright and Springer

Fox/Maxey/Milton
Hield/Curry/Joe
Green/Korkmaz/Thybulle
Gallinari/Niang/Reed
Embiid/Drummond/Bassey
Kobblehead
RealGM
And1: 19,080

Post#947 » by Kobblehead » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:25 pm

That's a horrifying offense for teams to defend. Elite post scorer, elite dribble penetrator and three relentless bombers in between.
Tomjas
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,173

Post#948 » by Tomjas » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:28 am

Kings need a change

Kings get Harris and a 2nd from OKC

Sixers get Buddy

OKC get Bagley into their massive cap space and attempt to rehabilitate his value
Foshan
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 1,938

Post#949 » by Foshan » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:45 am

Tomjas wrote:Kings need a change

Kings get Harris and a 2nd from OKC

Sixers get Buddy

OKC get Bagley into their massive cap space and attempt to rehabilitate his value

I think Buddy/Bagley/2nd is what gets tobby (actually i think thats short, I am super low on Buddy)

But send Bagley and a 2nd to Detroit and send Kelly Olynyk to Phi
Kobblehead
RealGM

Post#950 » by Kobblehead » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:48 pm

I'm all in on Buddy Hield's fit in this offense.
Kobblehead
RealGM

Post#951 » by Kobblehead » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:03 pm

Man, Shake Milton has just been putrid this year from a fit standpoint. He can clearly score some points, but his defense and shooting have been awful. He's had negative value for us. We need to move him.
VDT
Analyst
And1: 2,106

Post#952 » by VDT » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:56 pm

KramerDSP wrote:I’ve been trying to find a way to unload both Tobias and Simmons in a three way, but I think a fourth team needs to be involved. It’s not a sexy trade, and will probably induce groans/eye rolls but here goes. Maybe someone else can be inspired and put a better spin on it.

Philly rolls out:
Russell/Ish
Curry/Maxey
Green/Thybulle
Hayward/Reed
Embiid/Bassey

Lol, Embiid would ask out the following summer if this trade took place. There is a reason Russell always plays on tanking teams. Not only he is terrible but the teams know it, so when they (Lakers, Nets, Warriors) want to compete they make sure to move him. Hayward is just an added inhury risk and a worse layer than Harris.
Kobblehead
RealGM

Post#953 » by Kobblehead » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:05 pm

I think DeAngelo Russell is very underappreciated. There are far worse players than him that are viewed in a more positive light than he is. Fans seem to pick and choose who they hold to high standards and who they take liberties with.
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,459

Post#954 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:26 pm

Buddy Hield absolutely fits in this offense IF Maxey is our lead guard. Hield should never be asked to be anything more than a shooter/scorer. In no way is he to be initiating an offense or looking to create for others. But if we can somehow get him on this roster to replace Shake Milton, then we have to do it.
DCasey91
General Manager
And1: 5,312

Post#955 » by DCasey91 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:05 pm

DLO sucks face facts. Never been a impact player

We already have a big man that dribbles it 50 times two games ago for 3 shots, 3 points and 3 turnovers. No thanks to Mr. Dribble Dribble Tobithus GOAT tier tank commander Harris.

Gallo? **** yes Gallo + Niang is bigger Crowder/Olynyk 2020 Heat team system with less defense but more offense. 12 bombs a game from a stretch 4 together is filthy stuff. Always thought and said it last year Gallo for us is disgusting and as fate would have it cooked not just Harris but the Sixers in the series.

And lol at people saying Harris is better than Hayward zero chance. In form Hayward is a kind of a stud. People just look at stats and assume things.
DCasey91
General Manager
And1: 5,312

Post#956 » by DCasey91 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:15 pm

Count em 11 dribbles for 21 points and assists.... Mr. Dribble would be lucky to score 5 on a good day with 11 dribbles lmfao

We suck arse at identifying what players work with Embiid/Ben/Maxey if that’s the trio to take us to the promise land (fantasy now).
Wilfried
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,899

Post#957 » by Wilfried » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:33 am

Tobias + Joe + Reed + 2nd round pick for Hield + Barnes

Maxey
Hield
Green
Barnes
Embiid

Seth
Milton
Korkmaz
Niang
Drummond

And who knows Simmons wants to come back one day.

Maxey
Hield
Barnes
Simmons
Embiid

Seth
Milton
Green
Korkmaz
Niang
Drummond

D of the backcourt is suspicious, but we're playing with Seth and Maxey now, it's not going to be much worse with Buddy. Moving Seth to the bench is an incredible + to me, having constant shooting around Embiid (and maybe Ben).
ProcessDoctor
RealGM
And1: 5,183

Post#958 » by ProcessDoctor » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:10 pm

Wilfried wrote:Tobias + Joe + Reed + 2nd round pick for Hield + Barnes

Maxey
Hield
Green
Barnes
Embiid

Seth
Milton
Korkmaz
Niang
Drummond

And who knows Simmons wants to come back one day.

Maxey
Hield
Barnes
Simmons
Embiid

Seth
Milton
Green
Korkmaz
Niang
Drummond

D of the backcourt is suspicious, but we're playing with Seth and Maxey now, it's not going to be much worse with Buddy. Moving Seth to the bench is an incredible + to me, having constant shooting around Embiid (and maybe Ben).

I’ve honestly blacked out the idea of Simmons coming back. So much drama between the two. Don’t think it’s impossible though.
2023-2024 Philadelphia 76ers:

Lowry/Melton/Payne
Maxey/Hield/Downtin
Batum/Oubre/Council
Harris/Covington/Martin
Embiid/Reed/Bamba
Kobblehead
RealGM

Post#959 » by Kobblehead » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:11 pm

R.J. Barrett treading water in New York. Looks like he could use a change in scenery.
stormi
General Manager
And1: 7,654

Post#960 » by stormi » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:15 pm

But RJ Barrett also kind of sucks. He was least fav Dukie of his class by a large margin.

Maybe a Thybulle swap. But I'd only be interested in using Thybulle's inflated value on a potential dynamic scorer like a Cam Reddish or a NAW.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers