ImageImageImage

Guerschon Yabusele appreciation thread

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Shak_Celts
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 57,961

Re: Guerschon Yabusele appreciation thread 

Post#81 » by Shak_Celts » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:55 pm

Half-Full wrote:Not sure where to post this, but I guess this is as good a place as any. Never was much love for Guerschon on this board, and I understand why. He was a little raw to say the least, but I've always gravitated to end of benchers, hoping that they might develop beyond expectations. In any case, that never happened for Guerschon during his time with the Celtics. Lately, though, he seems to be finding his groove. He played well for the French team in the Olympics, and recently with top Euroleague team, Real Madrid. Here are highlights from a few days ago, vs Anadalou Efes. I'm happy to see that things seem to be going well for him. Do we still retain his rights?

Note: Old friend Shane Larkin plays for Anadalou Efes.

don't do this to me, I'm still a little salty we didn't give sully another chance last season when they were doing update videos on him and said he was working out with or around us! I still think Young needs another shot. I'm a weirdo, I still have some hope for those guys. I'm sure if I see clips on carson draining shots a few years on, I will think he can still make it. :crazy:
NAME ON THE FRONT OF THE JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!)
Half-Full
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,127

Post#82 » by Half-Full » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:08 pm

I know he is no longer with the Celtics, and that we do not retain his rights, but it's nice to see Guerschon continuing to play well. Real Madrid is a strong team, head and shoulders above the Shanghai Sharks.

Half-Full
Bench Warmer

Post#83 » by Half-Full » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:34 pm

Guerschon continues to play well with Real Madrid, the 4th ranked European team. Another old friend playing with Real Madrid is Vincent Poirier.

Half-Full
Bench Warmer

Post#84 » by Half-Full » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:38 pm

Yabusele highlights from 11/16 game vs ASVEL (top ranked French team/13th ranked European team).

jfs1000d
RealGM
And1: 13,973

Post#85 » by jfs1000d » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:29 pm

Half-Full wrote:Yabusele highlights from 11/16 game vs ASVEL (top ranked French team/13th ranked European team).

Took him too long. Its a lesson for Begarin not to push coming over here.
hickfromfrenchlick
General Manager
And1: 9,125

Post#86 » by hickfromfrenchlick » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:58 am

Shak_Celts wrote:
Half-Full wrote:Not sure where to post this, but I guess this is as good a place as any. Never was much love for Guerschon on this board, and I understand why. He was a little raw to say the least, but I've always gravitated to end of benchers, hoping that they might develop beyond expectations. In any case, that never happened for Guerschon during his time with the Celtics. Lately, though, he seems to be finding his groove. He played well for the French team in the Olympics, and recently with top Euroleague team, Real Madrid. Here are highlights from a few days ago, vs Anadalou Efes. I'm happy to see that things seem to be going well for him. Do we still retain his rights?

Note: Old friend Shane Larkin plays for Anadalou Efes.

don't do this to me, I'm still a little salty we didn't give sully another chance last season when they were doing update videos on him and said he was working out with or around us! I still think Young needs another shot. I'm a weirdo, I still have some hope for those guys. I'm sure if I see clips on carson draining shots a few years on, I will think he can still make it. :crazy:

Red2
RealGM
And1: 4,344

Post#87 » by Red2 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:21 pm

Symbolic of danny’s poor drafting
"Now, there's a steal by Bird..!"
Marvel
RealGM
And1: 14,275

Post#88 » by Marvel » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:57 pm

I miss the Yab Dab and the Yab Arrow or whatever it's called.

Return to Boston Celtics