ImageImageImage

City Edition gear back in stock

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

King4Day
RealGM
And1: 9,204

City Edition gear back in stock 

Post#1 » by King4Day » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:28 pm

I was hoping they would let you do custom jerseys but they only have Book, Paul, and DA (so far).

My fav thing to this point is the beanie hat.

https://store.nba.com/phoenix-suns/city-edition/t-14581935+c-4589276191+z-97-1140568484?_ref=p-SFLP:m-SIDE_NAV
"Sometimes, the dragon wins" #RallyTheValley
Biff
Starter
And1: 1,181

Re: City Edition gear back in stock 

Post#2 » by Biff » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:23 am

Official team gear is way too expensive. $35 for a t-shirt? A long sleeve t-shirt for $48? No way in hell.
"Now everybody wanna play for the heat and the Lakers? Let's go back to being competitive and going at these peoples!" - Kevin Durant
King4Day
RealGM

Post#3 » by King4Day » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:57 pm

I'm surprised they still sell this banner:

https://store.nba.com/phoenix-suns/phoenix-suns-22-x-14-2020/21-city-edition-banner/t-36929779+p-3745043918453+z-9-3503086135?_ref=p-CLP:m-GRID:i-r10c0:po-30

It looks like the sun is falling. Such a terrible design. I would have ordered it if it were the other way around.
King4Day
RealGM

Post#4 » by King4Day » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:28 pm

Just to vent, I have to say I'm really surprised. Suns City gear sold out last year and they know fans were buying knockoffs.
So this year, instead of getting more stuff in stock, they instead half ass it, get limited quantities, and are sold out of jerseys again.

The other gear was mostly the same as last year instead of coming up with new design ideas for the city (the beanie hats are a bit different which is my point).
This is just very lazy and I would think irresponsible of whichever companies are making everything.
Perhaps we see more Nike stuff in January, but until then, they are losing a ton of business. Especially with the holidays around the corner.

(Note: I was able to order what I wanted so I'm not saying this out of spite)
MPT
Ballboy
And1: 17

Post#5 » by MPT » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:04 am

King4Day wrote:Just to vent, I have to say I'm really surprised. Suns City gear sold out last year and they know fans were buying knockoffs.
So this year, instead of getting more stuff in stock, they instead half ass it, get limited quantities, and are sold out of jerseys again.

The other gear was mostly the same as last year instead of coming up with new design ideas for the city (the beanie hats are a bit different which is my point).
This is just very lazy and I would think irresponsible of whichever companies are making everything.
Perhaps we see more Nike stuff in January, but until then, they are losing a ton of business. Especially with the holidays around the corner.

(Note: I was able to order what I wanted so I'm not saying this out of spite)

I'm actually kind of surprised in general how little effort NBA merch usually gets. You'd think with all the possible fashion resources any of these organizations have, interns, sponsors, etc, that you'd be able to do more than the occasional good jersey and hat. How often do we see random concepts from fans that end up being tons better than the Nike or Adidas product?

I guess it's also possible on a side note that the Suns City gear is sitting on a boat off the coast somewhere not being shipped?

Return to Phoenix Suns