cpower
RealGM
And1: 7,164

Re: G18: Warriors v Sixers 

Post#161 » by cpower » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:51 am

azwfan wrote:
cpower wrote:
watch1958 wrote:I know, they barely got to +20

i am not talking about this one game but in general. 76ers are missing their two best players so its nothing to brag about.. If this is a PS game against a good team we will lose this game 80% of the time. You have to look at the big picture..

16-2 is the big picture.

yes and no, we are in a great position to secure the HCA but we have to get Curry 25-30 shots a game before Klay is back. If poole is shooting 30% from three guess what he will do in PS under all the pressure he will ever face.
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,661

Post#162 » by Coxy » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:52 am

Crazy-Canuck wrote:Wiggs set the tone to start the 2h with a mini barrage and attacks at the rim.

Agreed.
sjballer03
Rookie
And1: 1,045

Post#163 » by sjballer03 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:52 am

Crazy-Canuck wrote:Curry, wiggs, and jta with 20+ plus/minus. Impact.

Let's sell high. Trade em for Beal or Lamelo.
azwfan
RealGM
And1: 3,745

Post#164 » by azwfan » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:52 am

GunnerWRX wrote:Lee got a lot of run for having a night like his.

Should’ve given Moody some minutes but I guess Kerr knows Dell is watching this game.

Maybe Moody isn't earning it in practice. I'm good with minutes going to the guys that are earning it.
That said, Lee has been pretty bad. Maybe if someone creates a thread about how bad he's been he can string some good games together. Or better yet, how about a "Moody is a Bust" thread?
LF75 wrote: It was a dumb idea..And yes I'm a dick.
floppymoose
Senior Mod - Warriors
Senior Mod - Warriors
And1: 15,801

Post#165 » by floppymoose » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:53 am

Why was Embiid out?
tarantism
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,146

Post#166 » by tarantism » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:54 am

floppymoose wrote:Why was Embiid out?
covid

Sent from my SM-G975U using RealGM mobile app
Melo and amare should thrive in this offense. If Jeremy Tyler and cole Aldridge looked that good in summer league then us knick fans have a lot to be excited about. Make room for all the bandwagoners when we take off
azwfan
RealGM

Post#167 » by azwfan » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:55 am

cpower wrote:
azwfan wrote:
cpower wrote:i am not talking about this one game but in general. 76ers are missing their two best players so its nothing to brag about.. If this is a PS game against a good team we will lose this game 80% of the time. You have to look at the big picture..

16-2 is the big picture.

yes and no, we are in a great position to secure the HCA but we have to get Curry 25-30 shots a game before Klay is back. If poole is shooting 30% from three guess what he will do in PS under all the pressure he will ever face.

We have to because why exactly? Aside from winning, the regular season is preparing our inexperienced guys for the playoffs. I think we're doing just fine with the number of shots Steph is taking and guys like Poole are getting more experience then just watching Steph shoot.
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,661

Post#168 » by Coxy » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:56 am

floppymoose wrote:Why was Embiid out?

Either Covid-19, or Ebola.

Likely the former.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,007

Post#169 » by FNQ » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:56 am

Maxey is really good.. Fox/Wade vibes for sure. A blessing for the 76ers because they likely arent getting much back for Simmons when they eventually deal him.
76ers at full strength are gonna be a tough team.
Impuniti
General Manager
And1: 7,238

Post#170 » by Impuniti » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:59 am

FNQ wrote:Maxey is really good.. Fox/Wade vibes for sure. A blessing for the 76ers because they likely arent getting much back for Simmons when they eventually deal him.
76ers at full strength are gonna be a tough team.

If they gave the ball the Maxey, turned Simmons into a 4 who has low usg % they would probably be a much better competitor out East. The team's a mess though obviously.
and1GS
RealGM
And1: 2,726
Location: home of 4x champs, 1x AS starter, supporter of checkbook wins and all-time weakest moves

Post#171 » by and1GS » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:01 am

In an effort to only point out negatives...

That was the absolute worst half of basketball we've played the entire season. JFC. Every phase of the game was pitiful. It looked like we forgot there are tempos outside of all out sprint. Also, looks like Kuminga's hot start is up. Seems completely lost on rotations (explains why they generally made him defend primary ball handler) and has reverted to his bad habit of falling asleep off ball. He's being pointed around by the vets--thank god for OPJ--on both ends. He doesn't look disastrous out there, but any cracks in focus on D means his PT will evaporate. It's a shame, but he's a rookie what can ya do? Oubre was doing this **** last year and he was a vet so I'm not concerned.

The question has to be asked...IS 16-2 COVERING UP THE STINK!?
"The dynasty doesn't start with you, it starts after you" :lol: :lol:

KevinMcreynolds wrote:hopefully JK laid some pipe on the strip as well, gotta get those reps in
cpower
RealGM
And1: 7,164

Post#172 » by cpower » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:01 am

azwfan wrote:
cpower wrote:
azwfan wrote:16-2 is the big picture.

We have to because why exactly? Aside from winning, the regular season is preparing our inexperienced guys for the playoffs. I think we're doing just fine with the number of shots Steph is taking and guys like Poole are getting more experience then just watching Steph shoot.

the regular season and the playoffs are two different things..if Poole wants to prepare for PS he better work on his shot selection in RS first.
azwfan
RealGM

Post#173 » by azwfan » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:05 am

cpower wrote:
azwfan wrote:
cpower wrote:yes and no, we are in a great position to secure the HCA but we have to get Curry 25-30 shots a game before Klay is back. If poole is shooting 30% from three guess what he will do in PS under all the pressure he will ever face.

the regular season and the playoffs are two different things..if Poole wants to prepare for PS he better work on his shot selection in RS first.

He is working on it. You haven't noticed the lack of step back 3's he's taken in the past few weeks?
and1GS
RealGM
Location: home of 4x champs, 1x AS starter, supporter of checkbook wins and all-time weakest moves

Post#174 » by and1GS » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:05 am

azwfan wrote:

Should’ve given Moody some minutes but I guess Kerr knows Dell is watching this game.

Maybe Moody isn't earning it in practice. I'm good with minutes going to the guys that are earning it.
That said, Lee has been pretty bad. Maybe if someone creates a thread about how bad he's been he can string some good games together. Or better yet, how about a "Moody is a Bust" thread?
Lee has been absolutely dreadful since coming back from injury.

He tried to spin this whole narrative of 'im playing great cause this is the first season start I'm not recovering from an injury,' but he did the same thing last year. Started hot. Even won a game against CHI for us. Then waned as the season wore on. He is what he is. A nice spark some nights off the bench, but generally a feast or famine 11-12th man. He has a place on the team, but not when he's this bad.

That said he know the system and the rookies are clearly struggling with it. That's why Moody isn't out there. Well, that and he can't throw the ball into the ocean lately.

KevinMcreynolds wrote:hopefully JK laid some pipe on the strip as well, gotta get those reps in
azwfan
RealGM

Post#175 » by azwfan » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:07 am

and1GS wrote:
azwfan wrote:

He tried to spin this whole narrative of 'im playing great cause this is the first season start I'm not recovering from an injury,' but he did the same thing last year. Started hot. Even won a game against CHI for us. Then waned as the season wore on. He is what he is. A nice spark some nights off the bench, but generally a feast or famine 11-12th man. He has a place on the team, but not when he's this bad.

That said he know the system and the rookies are clearly struggling with it. That's why Moody isn't out there. Well, that and he can't throw the ball into the ocean lately.

The good thing is, we're winning in spite of his poor play... and Klay is on his way. 8-)
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,007

Post#176 » by FNQ » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:17 am

Festus: "What a luxury for [James Wiseman] to have a patient coaching staff to let you heal and get your body right for the future of your career, the longevity of your career"

Man is speaking from experience.
GunnerWRX
Veteran
And1: 1,296

Post#177 » by GunnerWRX » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:18 am

azwfan wrote:
and1GS wrote:
azwfan wrote:Maybe Moody isn't earning it in practice. I'm good with minutes going to the guys that are earning it.

The good thing is, we're winning in spite of his poor play... and Klay is on his way. 8-)

If we start Lee instead of Poole he should be alright.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,453

Post#178 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:20 am

This team can play with anyone. But I'm really fascinated to see how this team matches up against Phoenix. They are the biggest challengers imo. They're red hot. Riding a 14-game winning streak on top of it.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
DevinVassell
Bench Warmer
And1: 851

Post#179 » by DevinVassell » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:34 am

There is NO bigger JTA homer than moi. Total warrior. I say start him!

Wiggins 31.5M
JTA 1.7M
and1GS
RealGM

Post#180 » by and1GS » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:38 am

Has there ever been a less warriors player than Andre Drummond?

Athleticism of Big Kev with **** defensive effort, slow post moves, poor court awareness and a penchant for zoning out fairly often.

I look at players like that or our dummies from last year, then look at JTA, OPJ or even underachieving Bjelica and am so thankful we opted for fit and BBIQ.

Return to Golden State Warriors