LeBron vs courtside Pacers fans

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

DaPessimist
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,497

Re: LeBron vs courtside Pacers fans 

Post#81 » by DaPessimist » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:01 pm

They look like a couple kids who have never earned anything in their life. I'm guessing their parents paid for those seats.
NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 24,181

Post#82 » by NyKnicks1714 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:02 pm

HanzGruber wrote:Pretty sure he’s been heckled every away game for 20 years. I doubt they talked about him balding lol

Yeah he's heard much worse than that and never had a fan ejected before, that we know of. This was bad.
Nate505
RealGM
And1: 11,682

Post#83 » by Nate505 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:09 pm

If it was something that bad that crossed the line...why isn't he saying what it was?
PD28
General Manager
And1: 13,452

Post#84 » by PD28 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:10 pm

If what they said about Bronny is true, then they deserved the toss. I'm curious, has a player ever chucked the ball at a fan's face due to them saying some vile stuff before lol? Just seems nuts that someone hasn't lost their cool in 75 years.
Nate505
RealGM
And1: 11,682

Post#85 » by Nate505 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:11 pm

PD28 wrote:If what they said about Bronny is true, then they deserved the toss. I'm curious, has a player ever chucked the ball at a fan's face due to them saying some vile stuff before lol? Just seems nuts that someone hasn't lost their cool in 75 years.

I mean Russ threatened to kill a guy and his wife a couple seasons ago. Whether you believe it was justified or not, it would seem he lost his cool there.

Then there was that whole Malice in the Palace thing.

Vernon Maxwell also punched a fan in the 90s. If what was alleged the fan said was true, I won't blame him for it, but he did punch a fan.
Kingsway_fan
RealGM
And1: 8,886

Post#86 » by Kingsway_fan » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:13 pm

Lalouie wrote:i ain't no lebron fan and i don't think this helps other than make him seem sensitive to fans on court. and if there's one thing fans love it's knowing they got to a player. all they'll do is put this in their scrapbook

nonetheless i LOVED that dumb@$$ look on that woman's face

LOL yep .. DUMB ASS indeed ... good that they got tossed .. like to see more of that ... next time .. no warning . .just turf them out.
Kingsway_fan
RealGM
And1: 8,886

Post#87 » by Kingsway_fan » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:14 pm

DaPessimist wrote:They look like a couple kids who have never earned anything in their life. I'm guessing their parents paid for those seats.

yep .. classic losers ...
prophet_of_rage
RealGM
And1: 6,637

Post#88 » by prophet_of_rage » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:15 pm

KembaWalker wrote:No other player would be allowed to drag the ref around the floor by the arm and start bossing him and other buildings staff around. Imagine if someone on the Thunder or Rockets tried to do that. Can't wait for this entitled, privileged baby to retire soon.
That's absolutely untrue. Any player can do it. And have.

Sent from my SM-N970W using Tapatalk
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 40,940

Post#89 » by Sedale Threatt » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:17 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
The4thHorseman wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
It's most likely something innocent along those lines and he threw a temper tantrum.

I find it hard to believe the people around her wouldn't be clapping when they threw her out if she was saying vile things about Bronny. Indy is known for good fans.

It's very dangerous to trust random Reddit posts like some are doing in this thread....

Yet we're suppose to trust you that it was probably something innocent and LeBron made a big deal about nothing?

I'm just giving my opinion. I don't believe random Reddit posts without corroborating evidence

Skepticism is good. Nobody should assume some reddit rando is telling the truth about anything. Asses out of you and me, and all of that. But do you not grasp you're doing pretty much the same thing here?

It's most likely something innocent along those lines and he threw a temper tantrum.

Why is that "most likely?" He's in the middle of overtime in what has been an extremely competitive game. He's been the focal point of opposing fans going back to his freshman or sophomore year in high school. He has, almost quite literally, heard it all.

Maybe they really were teasing him about his bald spot, or that he has a tiny dick, or whatever. Maybe he did lose his cool over something innocuous. Stranger things have happened.

But given experience and track record, and the fact that he usually seems to enjoy bantering with fans -- a big reason he was bummed to miss the New York game -- that is absolutely not "most likely" what happened.
prophet_of_rage
RealGM

Post#90 » by prophet_of_rage » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:25 pm

thebigbird wrote:
CreekShow wrote:
thebigbird wrote:Indiana just happens to have a large share of them. I can’t speak on most other teams. I can just speak on what I’ve experienced. I spent the first 24 years of my life living in Indiana. Pacers fans get extremely nasty.

Id say that more of a You Problem. You personally probably catch a lot of **** because you wear a Lebron jersey in a sea full of Blue and Gold. People probably the said the same to you when you rocked your Miami jersey too.

Lol. They don’t yell at me, they yell at the players. I don’t wear LeBron apparel to games that he’s not even playing in. And the things they say certainly wouldn’t pass the censors on this website. I don’t even know why you’re upset here.
It's difficult to take responsibility.

prophet_of_rage
RealGM

Post#91 » by prophet_of_rage » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:29 pm

azcatz11 wrote:No one knows what the fans have said yet. Until there is corroborated evidence we shouldn't believe a Reddit post.

Lebron has a history of being very thin skinned so nothing would surprise me
This is not neutral.

basketballwacko2
RealGM
And1: 3,929

Post#92 » by basketballwacko2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:34 pm

UtahJazzFan88 wrote:Be nice to find out what was said……..

I heard the female said something about LeBron's son. And the male was making "obscene" gestures at him. But you know the king starts whining because he's a whining pain the back side and the fans get the boot.

LBJ is a dirty player and he's sneaky about it. I'm sick of his whining I'm asking for an LBJ retirement for Christmas.
Lockdown504090
RealGM
And1: 12,060

Post#93 » by Lockdown504090 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:37 pm

basketballwacko2 wrote:
UtahJazzFan88 wrote:Be nice to find out what was said……..

I heard the female said something about LeBron's son. And the male was making "obscene" gestures at him. But you know the king starts whining because he's a whining pain the back side and the fans get the boot.

LBJ is a dirty player and he's sneaky about it. I'm sick of his whining I'm asking for an LBJ retirement for Christmas.

The High Cyde
Head Coach
And1: 12,314

Post#94 » by The High Cyde » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:39 pm

Good on LeBron, nobody should have to hear that type of crap screamed at them. If someone on the street yelled that to me unprovoked we’re fighting right then and there. It must have taken a lot to restrain himself and not punch that bitch in the head.

It doesn’t taken any effort to be a good human being, yet here we are.
basketballwacko2
RealGM
And1: 3,929

Post#95 » by basketballwacko2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:39 pm

Wolfgang630 wrote:I knew Lebron had a good reason for getting rid of them. Pos people saying such garbage.

Yeah his delicate feewings were hurt.
prophet_of_rage
RealGM

Post#96 » by prophet_of_rage » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:41 pm

PD28 wrote:If what they said about Bronny is true, then they deserved the toss. I'm curious, has a player ever chucked the ball at a fan's face due to them saying some vile stuff before lol? Just seems nuts that someone hasn't lost their cool in 75 years.
Know your history. Vernon Maxwell wemt inyo the stands after a fan who heckled his dead daughter.

CreekShow
Sophomore
And1: 196

Post#97 » by CreekShow » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:43 pm

prophet_of_rage wrote:
thebigbird wrote:
CreekShow wrote:

Id say that more of a You Problem. You personally probably catch a lot of **** because you wear a Lebron jersey in a sea full of Blue and Gold. People probably the said the same to you when you rocked your Miami jersey too.

Lol. They don’t yell at me, they yell at the players. I don’t wear LeBron apparel to games that he’s not even playing in. And the things they say certainly wouldn’t pass the censors on this website. I don’t even know why you’re upset here.
It's difficult to take responsibility.

If this is directed towards me I already said they probably deserved to be kicked out . I have no issues with that you :clown: . I do have an issue with a poster painting a fan base as "extremely nasty" bc of 2 **** people and some anecdotal evidence smh
thebigbird
Head Coach
And1: 19,908

Post#98 » by thebigbird » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:44 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
j-ragg wrote:People in twitter comments said the chick kept yelling that he’s balding. Who knows.

I find it hard to believe the people around her wouldn't be clapping when they threw her out if she was saying vile things about Bronny. Indy is known for good fans.

It's very dangerous to trust random Reddit posts like some are doing in this thread....

Lol no they’re not.
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 40,940

Post#99 » by Sedale Threatt » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:46 pm

Childs wrote:I don’t even get heckling. You pay tons of money to sit courtside, that a lot people wished they had the opportunity to do. Why ruin it?

Because, when it's done well, it's extremely fun. There was a well-known Bullets fan back in the day who was renowned for his great heckling from behind the opposing bench, including reading excerpts of the Jordan Rules to the Bulls when they were in town. That's A-plus. (Even they were laughing.) I remember sitting in earshot of a guy who absolutely murdered ML Carr for all four quarters when he was in the process of coaching the Celtics to a 15-win season; it clearly got under his skin and it was glorious. And the converse is true. I was at another game where Kobe got into it with a couple, and by the end of the night they were the ones who were pissed off.

Those are exceptions to the rule. Usually it's "you suck" and other low-IQ stuff. But when somebody is putting some effort and intelligence into it, it can be great.
D.Brasco
General Manager
And1: 9,285

Post#100 » by D.Brasco » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:47 pm

Nate505 wrote:If it was something that bad that crossed the line...why isn't he saying what it was?

The rumor is they made threats against his son. I can understand him not wanting to give more attention that.

Return to The General Board