LeBron vs courtside Pacers fans

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

basketballwacko2
RealGM
And1: 3,911

Re: LeBron vs courtside Pacers fans 

Post#101 » by basketballwacko2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:49 pm

thebigbird wrote:
CreekShow wrote:
thebigbird wrote:I’ve gone to a number of Pacers games. You could tell me those fans said just about anything and I’d believe it.

Every state or fan base has bad fans. Dont act like this is an Indiana problem smh.

Indiana just happens to have a large share of them. I can’t speak on most other teams. I can just speak on what I’ve experienced. I spent the first 24 years of my life living in Indiana. Pacers fans get extremely nasty.

There is no question that we have some really nasty fans! I was at the Pacers vs Lakers in 2019, it was before the big trade for AD. The fans were ripping on Brandon Ingram, because there was a trade that fell through for AD. They kept yelling at him that "Bron Traded you! Bron traded you!!" Then when JaVale Magee came to the FT line they were yelling, "Not worth trading. Not worth Trading." :lol:

Many years ago I was at a game with some guys at the old Market Square Arena, and we were sitting behind the basket, when Daryl Dawkins was shooting FT's and he was really bad at it. One of my friends was razzing him really bad and DD came after him almost got to him players held him back! :lol:
VanWest82
RealGM
And1: 17,553

Post#102 » by VanWest82 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:51 pm

Heckling is part of the experience but people who cross the line deserve to get tossed and if you're a heckler who can't figure out where that line is then you deserve to get tossed.
basketballwacko2
RealGM

Post#103 » by basketballwacko2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:53 pm

prophet_of_rage wrote:
PD28 wrote:If what they said about Bronny is true, then they deserved the toss. I'm curious, has a player ever chucked the ball at a fan's face due to them saying some vile stuff before lol? Just seems nuts that someone hasn't lost their cool in 75 years.
Know your history. Vernon Maxwell wemt inyo the stands after a fan who heckled his dead daughter.

Sent from my SM-N970W using Tapatalk

I remember college fans heckling Steve Kerr over his dead dad who was murdered by terrorists, yelling "Where's your daddy!" That was pretty low. I think those two last night were drunk, why they were at courtside I have no idea.
basketballwacko2
RealGM

Post#104 » by basketballwacko2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:54 pm

VanWest82 wrote:Heckling is part of the experience but people who cross the line deserve to get tossed and if you're a heckler who can't figure out where that line is then you deserve to get tossed.

There used to be a guy in Philly who sat behind the opposing teams bench and just ripped on the players all night.
basketballwacko2
RealGM

Post#105 » by basketballwacko2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:56 pm

Lockdown504090 wrote:
basketballwacko2 wrote:
UtahJazzFan88 wrote:Be nice to find out what was said……..

I heard the female said something about LeBron's son. And the male was making "obscene" gestures at him. But you know the king starts whining because he's a whining pain the back side and the fans get the boot.

LBJ is a dirty player and he's sneaky about it. I'm sick of his whining I'm asking for an LBJ retirement for Christmas.

I take nothing away from his playing ability but he's never gonna be as good as Michael Jordan.
Jadoogar
RealGM
And1: 14,554

Post#106 » by Jadoogar » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:58 pm

A player of Lebron's stature must have ridiculous comments thrown at him all the time so if he singled these people, it must have been over the line.

That reddit comment makes sense, that's definitely over the line and it would have to be something of that nature for Lebron to single these 2 out.
basketballwacko2
RealGM

Post#107 » by basketballwacko2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:02 pm

Jadoogar wrote:A player of Lebron's stature must have ridiculous comments thrown at him all the time so if he singled these people, it must have been over the line.

That reddit comment makes sense, that's definitely over the line and it would have to be something of that nature for Lebron to single these 2 out.

Maybe she should have blown in his ear!

Spoiler:
CreekShow
Sophomore
And1: 196

Post#108 » by CreekShow » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:04 pm

basketballwacko2 wrote:
thebigbird wrote:
CreekShow wrote:
Every state or fan base has bad fans. Dont act like this is an Indiana problem smh.

Indiana just happens to have a large share of them. I can’t speak on most other teams. I can just speak on what I’ve experienced. I spent the first 24 years of my life living in Indiana. Pacers fans get extremely nasty.

There is no question that we have some really nasty fans! I was at the Pacers vs Lakers in 2019, it was before the big trade for AD. The fans were ripping on Brandon Ingram, because there was a trade that fell through for AD. They kept yelling at him that "Bron Traded you! Bron traded you!!" Then when JaVale Magee came to the FT line they were yelling, "Not worth trading. Not worth Trading." :lol:

Many years ago I was at a game with some guys at the old Market Square Arena, and we were sitting behind the basket, when Daryl Dawkins was shooting FT's and he was really bad at it. One of my friends was razzing him really bad and DD came after him almost got to him players held him back! :lol:

Yall so nasty lol
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 25,829

Post#109 » by azcatz11 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:09 pm

thebigbird wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
j-ragg wrote:People in twitter comments said the chick kept yelling that he’s balding. Who knows.

It's most likely something innocent along those lines and he threw a temper tantrum.

I find it hard to believe the people around her wouldn't be clapping when they threw her out if she was saying vile things about Bronny. Indy is known for good fans.

It's very dangerous to trust random Reddit posts like some are doing in this thread....

Lol no they’re not.

I’ve been to Indy a few times - super nice people. If they truly said those vile words the fans around them would have clapped when they were kicked out.
Lockdown504090
RealGM
And1: 12,035

Post#110 » by Lockdown504090 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:09 pm

reading this thread reminded me of when chris boshs gf was talking junk and lebron absolutely obliterated her and the raptors and then did this.
Dupp
RealGM
And1: 66,677

Post#111 » by Dupp » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:12 pm

PlatinumState wrote:From reddit
Apparently this was said:

I assume they were kids because otherwise I just wonder how can someone with enough money for court side tickets be such a degenerate
basketballwacko2
RealGM

Post#112 » by basketballwacko2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:14 pm

CreekShow wrote:
basketballwacko2 wrote:
thebigbird wrote:Indiana just happens to have a large share of them. I can’t speak on most other teams. I can just speak on what I’ve experienced. I spent the first 24 years of my life living in Indiana. Pacers fans get extremely nasty.

Yall so nasty lol

Here it is they were saying "Lebron's gonna trade you."

HEAT33
Veteran
And1: 1,396

Post#113 » by HEAT33 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:26 pm

Lebron James going to sign Ron Artest in the “Haslem” role.

If they truely did say that, they need to get there asses whooped
EscapoTHB wrote:I think the 92 dream team would get beat by a lot of the top international teams today.

:lol:
CIN-C-STAR
Head Coach
And1: 16,075

Post#114 » by CIN-C-STAR » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:31 pm

basketballwacko2 wrote:
CreekShow wrote:
basketballwacko2 wrote:

Yall so nasty lol

I thought this was A+ heckling tbh.
Nothing nasty about it it's freaking hilarious!! :lol:
"I'd rather have Kevin Love spacing out to the three point line than anything (Karl) Malone brings"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
xAIRNESSx
RealGM
And1: 13,059

Post#115 » by xAIRNESSx » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:37 pm

Hilariousness at the level of irrational hate at LeBron as usual. How are some vilifying him here?
thebigbird
Head Coach
And1: 19,897

Post#116 » by thebigbird » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:41 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
thebigbird wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
It's most likely something innocent along those lines and he threw a temper tantrum.

I find it hard to believe the people around her wouldn't be clapping when they threw her out if she was saying vile things about Bronny. Indy is known for good fans.

It's very dangerous to trust random Reddit posts like some are doing in this thread....

Lol no they’re not.

I’ve been to Indy a few times - super nice people. If they truly said those vile words the fans around them would have clapped when they were kicked out.

LeBron’s been heckled basically every away game since he was 18 years old. He likes the banter with the fans when it’s within the lines. He’s not going to have fans thrown out of the game unless they said some heinous stuff. Pacers fans hate LeBron with an absolute passion. More than most fan bases. There are pictures of the Reddit guy at the game last night in that area of the arena. I’m not saying that every Pacer fan is a nasty person or anything. A lot of them are nice people. But I lived in Indiana for a long time, and I’ve seen fans cross lines on a number of occasions.
fpzark
Sophomore
And1: 248

Post#117 » by fpzark » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:41 pm

Good riddance, courtside Karen. You paid for a ticket to watch a game not a license to run your mouth and advertise yourself as an awful person. :noway:

There are way too many entitled people that think freedom of speech also means freedom from consequences, even if it's just getting booted from an arena.
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 25,829

Post#118 » by azcatz11 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:45 pm

thebigbird wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
thebigbird wrote:Lol no they’re not.

LeBron’s been heckled basically every away game since he was 18 years old. He likes the banter with the fans when it’s within the lines. He’s not going to have fans thrown out of the game unless they said some heinous stuff. Pacers fans hate LeBron with an absolute passion. More than most fan bases. There are pictures of the Reddit guy at the game last night in that area of the arena. I’m not saying that every Pacer fan is a nasty person or anything. A lot of them are nice people. But I lived in Indiana for a long time, and I’ve seen fans cross lines on a number of occasions.

I totally get it but just because some jabroni makes a Reddit post and was at the game - doesn’t mean what his post says his true. I’m reserving judgment until the facts come out and we have audio
Jazz9
Analyst
And1: 6,482

Post#119 » by Jazz9 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:48 pm

The man has been heckled at games since he was a teenager.
I really doubt he reacted like that because of something harmless like being called soft, bald etc
xAIRNESSx
RealGM
And1: 13,059

Post#120 » by xAIRNESSx » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:49 pm

basketballwacko2 wrote:
CreekShow wrote:
basketballwacko2 wrote:

Yall so nasty lol

This one made me feel bad for Suggs. He was drafted after Scottie too, so why would they chant that? :(

Return to The General Board