LeBron vs courtside Pacers fans

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

levon
RealGM
And1: 23,189

Re: LeBron vs courtside Pacers fans 

Post#121 » by levon » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:58 pm

There was a clown on the baseline in a blue suit and sneakers and a tissue box with Lebron's crying face glued on, whom Lebron walked by on his way to halftime. The first 10 rows of that arena are screaming "soft", "baby", and actual obscenities at LeBron and other players every minute of the game and players are within earshot. What those bums said were over the line for a guy hearing this for 20+ years. It's not Lebron's responsibility to repeat it so that you all can deem whether it was an appropriate response. This guy is the product all of these people paid double to see.

Imagine being wealthy, printing out and cutting along the lines of a crying LeBron meme, gluing it to a tissue box and showing up to this game to make baby gestures. Just completely devoid of any positive direction or purpose. Like you could've chosen to do anything else with your life, but you choose to hate-love another grown man who doesn't know or care about your existence.
sjballer03
Rookie
And1: 1,045

Post#122 » by sjballer03 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:00 pm

levon wrote:There was a clown on the baseline in a blue suit and sneakers and a tissue box with Lebron's crying face glued on, whom Lebron walked by on his way to halftime. The first 10 rows of that arena are screaming "soft", "baby", and actual obscenities at LeBron and other players every minute of the game and players are within earshot. What those bums said were over the line for a guy hearing this for 20+ years. It's not Lebron's responsibility to repeat it so that you all can deem whether it was an appropriate response. This guy is the product all of these people paid double to see.

Imagine being wealthy, printing out and cutting along the lines of a crying LeBron meme, gluing it to a tissue box and showing up to this game to make baby gestures. Just completely devoid of any positive direction or purpose. Like you could've chosen to do anything else with your life, but you choose to hate-love another grown man who doesn't know or care about your existence.

LeBron burner account confirmed.
levon
RealGM
And1: 23,189

Post#123 » by levon » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:03 pm

sjballer03 wrote:
levon wrote:There was a clown on the baseline in a blue suit and sneakers and a tissue box with Lebron's crying face glued on, whom Lebron walked by on his way to halftime. The first 10 rows of that arena are screaming "soft", "baby", and actual obscenities at LeBron and other players every minute of the game and players are within earshot. What those bums said were over the line for a guy hearing this for 20+ years. It's not Lebron's responsibility to repeat it so that you all can deem whether it was an appropriate response. This guy is the product all of these people paid double to see.

Amazing contribution, well done.
Bllliatch
Junior
And1: 182

Post#124 » by Bllliatch » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:06 pm

Edumacated wrote:That girl was making crying baby faces on her way out. She went out heckling
yea fo real. people on here callin LBJs move boss and badass. lol. that couldnt be farther from the truth and more like the chick was boss and badass.

i applaud them for successfully rattling the "King" s emotions like that

LBJ proves here to be a bigger loser than what was originally thought.

Sent from my Nokia 6110
NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 24,433

Post#125 » by NyKnicks1714 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:10 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
thebigbird wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:I’ve been to Indy a few times - super nice people. If they truly said those vile words the fans around them would have clapped when they were kicked out.

LeBron’s been heckled basically every away game since he was 18 years old. He likes the banter with the fans when it’s within the lines. He’s not going to have fans thrown out of the game unless they said some heinous stuff. Pacers fans hate LeBron with an absolute passion. More than most fan bases. There are pictures of the Reddit guy at the game last night in that area of the arena. I’m not saying that every Pacer fan is a nasty person or anything. A lot of them are nice people. But I lived in Indiana for a long time, and I’ve seen fans cross lines on a number of occasions.

I totally get it but just because some jabroni makes a Reddit post and was at the game - doesn’t mean what his post says his true. I’m reserving judgment until the facts come out and we have audio

Lol you already said "it's most likely something innocent", when that conclusion makes no sense whatsoever.
LAL1947
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,620

Post#126 » by LAL1947 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:11 pm

levon wrote:
sjballer03 wrote:

Amazing contribution, well done.

Do you prefer LeBurner Levon or just LeLevon? :D
basketballwacko2
RealGM
And1: 3,934

Post#127 » by basketballwacko2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:12 pm

xAIRNESSx wrote:Hilariousness at the level of irrational hate at LeBron as usual. How are some vilifying him here?

He's a great talent yes! Biggest whining baby in the NBA, he expects to get every call his way and the Refs who suck have been accommodating to him for most of his career. I'll never understand why a great talent expects preferential treatment when his talent alone should be enough.
FrobeBryant
Senior
And1: 697

Post#128 » by FrobeBryant » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:13 pm

You can’t say whatever tf you want to people just cause you paid to watch. These are grown men with families. LeBron isn’t the first athlete to get someone kicked out and he won’t be the last. Sports heckling should be allowed but up to a certain point. If you cross certain lines (race, family, etc) then you should be tossed, it’s really not that hard. I don’t know if these individuals crossed those lines but it seemed to stir up LeBron enough so I’d give him the benefit of the doubt.
basketballwacko2
RealGM

Post#129 » by basketballwacko2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:20 pm

We have some very passionate and crazy fans! But you know people are strange.

LAL1947
Assistant Coach

Post#130 » by LAL1947 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:21 pm

Pharmcat wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:No one knows what the fans have said yet. Until there is corroborated evidence we shouldn't believe a Reddit post.

Lebron has a history of being very thin skinned so nothing would surprise me

Lebron Karen LeKaren strikes again

Fixed that for you. :P
basketballwacko2
RealGM

Post#131 » by basketballwacko2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:22 pm

Bllliatch wrote:
Edumacated wrote:That girl was making crying baby faces on her way out. She went out heckling
yea fo real. people on here callin LBJs move boss and badass. lol. that couldnt be farther from the truth and more like the chick was boss and badass.

Sent from my Nokia 6110

Yeah what kind of King can't take a little heckling from a drunk chick.
Maxthirty
Rookie
And1: 2,595

Post#132 » by Maxthirty » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:23 pm

Man, you know that’s going to strike a nerve with a lot of guys ITT.
Water makes you weak.
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,222

Post#133 » by Kilroy » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:32 pm

baller16 wrote:
Read on Twitter

If that's him though, it doesn't look like he was sitting anywhere near the two that were thrown out... I find it suspect that he heard what they said... Especially if, like he said, "It was more than just them."
Never have rice at Hanzo's house...
fanofthegreats
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,401

Post#134 » by fanofthegreats » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:37 pm

Bllliatch wrote:

Sent from my Nokia 6110

That fan is vile and your a clown for supporting her.

Sig by Trixx
CreekShow
Sophomore
And1: 198

Post#135 » by CreekShow » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:45 pm

basketballwacko2 wrote:

Here it is they were saying "Lebron's gonna trade you."

This is product of the G2G zone when the Pacers used to actually compete. PG and George Hill would "buy out" an entire section and audition fans for free season tickets in that section. These fans would coordinate chants and generally act like crazy super fans. It was never malicious and generally help set a vibe for the game and helped create a fun atmosphere. If this is considered "very nasty" then I must be in the wrong community bc stuff like this is fun imo. Definitely think what these fans were saying had to be way worse.
TheGOATWill
Analyst
And1: 3,810

Post#136 » by TheGOATWill » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:55 pm

basketballwacko2 wrote:
xAIRNESSx wrote:Hilariousness at the level of irrational hate at LeBron as usual. How are some vilifying him here?

He's a great talent yes! Biggest whining baby in the NBA, he expects to get every call his way and the Refs who suck have been accommodating to him for most of his career. I'll never understand why a great talent expects preferential treatment when his talent alone should be enough.

Every athlete, coach, trainer, ball boy, fan, regular gambler, degenerate gambler...etc in the history of sports wants every call to go their way. But that's not even the point. The point is no pro athlete should have to meet some random standard of competitive conduct in exchange for basic dignity. Retire this line of reasoning.
RB34
RealGM
And1: 14,611

Post#137 » by RB34 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:58 pm

I’m the furtherest thing from a Bron fan but if those fans actually said that ****, they need to be banned for life.

That’s **** disgusting, she’s lucky some LBJ fan didn’t king hit her..
sjballer03
Rookie
And1: 1,045

Post#138 » by sjballer03 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:00 pm

Between this and the Lebron-Stewart incident threads, my foe list of LeKaren stans has been piling up! Keep it coming guys!
jokeboy86
General Manager
And1: 5,160

Post#139 » by jokeboy86 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:12 pm

Spoiler:
Just an observation but why is it most of the time these unruly fans are in fact white? It's not only white fans attending these games and also courtside and not only white fans trash talking the players but why does it seem that every incident involving an out of line fan involves a white fan? Is it fans of color know there's certain things you just don't say or what?

Warned for race-baiting. These kinds of questions never go anywhere good on the General Board.
- js21
LAL1947
Assistant Coach

Post#140 » by LAL1947 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:22 pm

RB34 wrote:I’m the furtherest thing from a Bron fan but if those fans actually said that ****, they need to be banned for life.

That’s **** disgusting, she’s lucky some LBJ fan didn’t king hit her..

Furthest? You don't also say longerest, do you? :D

Return to The General Board