LeBron vs courtside Pacers fans

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

jokeboy86
General Manager
And1: 5,131

Re: LeBron vs courtside Pacers fans 

Post#161 » by jokeboy86 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:31 pm

PaulieWal wrote:
KembaWalker wrote:i called stephen curry a bitch

And you're proud to share that with us? Don't understand how some of you think it's okay to say that to players.

People say a lot of things when they know there are no physical consequences for their actions. A night in jail, fines, citations and permanent bans from sporting events don't really scare anybody.
bisme37
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 56,501

Post#162 » by bisme37 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:32 pm

Umm hey you guys...

We aren't supposed to derail threads with race baiting. (And if you feel baited please consider that you don't actually have to take the bait.)

We aren't supposed to overgeneralize entire groups of people.

We aren't supposed to trash entire cities and fanbases because of the actions of two weirdos.

And we aren't supposed to respond to that by then trashing other cities and fanbases who had nothing to do with it.

And while I'm at it, low effort/low quality comments like "Lebron is a bitch" don't do anything for the conversation either.

The mods are trying to enjoy our holiday and I really don't feel like spending my afternoon issuing strikes. So please clean it up, dial it back, and think before you post. The thread was mostly fine until the last page or two and now it's nearly at the point of getting locked.

THANK YOU!
Pharmcat
RealGM
And1: 19,009

Post#163 » by Pharmcat » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:41 pm

Bllliatch wrote:
Edumacated wrote:That girl was making crying baby faces on her way out. She went out heckling
yea fo real. people on here callin LBJs move boss and badass. lol. that couldnt be farther from the truth and more like the chick was boss and badass.

i applaud them for successfully rattling the "King" s emotions like that

LBJ proves here to be a bigger loser than what was originally thought.

Sent from my Nokia 6110

Considering Lebron clowned their butts in OT perhaps riling him up was not the way to go
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 36,967

Post#164 » by zimpy27 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:51 pm

These fans got marched and their team lost to a fired up LeBron.. Can only imagine the fake smiles they are pulling today
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
art_tatum
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,108

Post#165 » by art_tatum » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:56 pm

baldur wrote:
art_tatum wrote:They look barely 20. How they afford courtside seats to a Lakers game? Parents money probably. Spoiled rich yt kids in Indiana.
No wonder they think they Say say anything they want to black athletes.

lol at playing racist card. do you realize the majority is the black in the NBA? of course it would have been someone black.

That's not the point. If you've been to Midwest regions where it's the old rich you would know what the mentality I'm talking about. I'm not saying yt indiana people are majority racist.
Quattro
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,783

Post#166 » by Quattro » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:03 pm

What kind of a degenerate POS would yell “I hope your kid dies in a car wreck” to another human being? F her. I’d have whipped a ball at her ignorant face and eaten the fine/suspension.
og15
Forum Mod - Clippers
Forum Mod - Clippers
And1: 29,112

Post#167 » by og15 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:04 pm

baldur wrote:it is the part of the game. lebron's salary depends on those fans. everybody swears at athletes in any sports at stadiums, arenas, etc. so we might as well let no one to watch the sports games?
People swearing at athletes is what it is, but just because players salaries depends on fans doesn't mean fans get to say whatever they want either.

Me and my staff's salaries depends on patients, but patients who are verbally abusive to my staff depending on what it is will be saying goodbye to the office.
WolfAddict
Rookie
And1: 1,544

Post#168 » by WolfAddict » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:07 pm

og15 wrote:People swearing at athletes is what it is, but just because players salaries depends on fans doesn't mean fans get to say whatever they want either.

Me and my staff's salaries depends on patients, but patients who are verbally abusive to my staff depending on what it is will be saying goodbye to the office.

This x1000

I earn a great salary, and it's due to my customers paying for my services. But in no way would I allow any of them to speak to me the way they (allegedly) spoke to LBJ
Pharmcat
RealGM
And1: 19,009

Post#169 » by Pharmcat » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:48 pm

og15 wrote:
baldur wrote:it is the part of the game. lebron's salary depends on those fans. everybody swears at athletes in any sports at stadiums, arenas, etc. so we might as well let no one to watch the sports games?
People swearing at athletes is what it is, but just because players salaries depends on fans doesn't mean fans get to say whatever they want either.

We once had a patient who said they didn’t want to be seen by the Arab resident on duty (because of head covering). The chief of department came down and told him his request was inappropriate and said resident will see him and if he has a problem with it they would happily transfer him. Patient ended up getting transferred
Jfh20
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,773

Post#170 » by Jfh20 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:53 pm

ya sorry, im not buying it. I dont believe that a person would say something like that about someones family. I just find it amusing that lebrons fans are always pointing out how jordan was an **** and punched his teammates and all that while ignoring the things lebron has done like Sucker punching people in the face and making a bloody mess of someones face, gettin fans kicked out of games, posting tweets against police officers while posting there pictures putting them in grave danger and than deleting the tweet after realizing the poor judgement he made. The china debacle. The time he went at charles barkley and attacked him personally after some basketball criticism from an nba analyst.

Sorry folks, lebron is without a doubt top 5 player of all time but he has proven to be a horrible person and terrible human being. To me lebron is fake and unlikeable. The one thing lebron deserves credit for though is fooling all his fans into believing hes this great person who cares about them. You have to give him credit there, he has won on that front for sure. When MJ and Kobe retired people truly felt sad, but with lebron the day he retires i think the majority of people are really going to celebrate and thank god.
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 40,957

Post#171 » by Sedale Threatt » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:00 am

KembaWalker wrote:i called stephen curry a bitch

Next level. How did you come up with that one?
LAL1947
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,620

Post#172 » by LAL1947 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:12 am

Jfh20 wrote:with lebron the day he retires i think the majority of people are really going to celebrate and thank god.

That's not true. I'm going to be sad, very sad. Lebron is the gift that keeps on giving, I've had so much fun at his expense over 19 years... and what will I do with my long list of LeNicknames, just added LeSnitch to it too. :P
SomeBunghole
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,503

Post#173 » by SomeBunghole » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:17 am

My parents are from Croatia but 35 years ago, Croatia and Slovenia were both part of Yugoslavia. Because of a terrible inflation, it made no sense to keep savings in local currency. My parents instead had a savings account in German currency with a Slovenian bank. When Yugoslavia broke up, Slovenia simply seized the savings of anyone who wasn't a Slovenian citizen and essentially said "too effin' bad." Now, we're talking maybe a few grand, but this is 1990 and in Eastern Europe. This was my parents' life savings and on top of everything else happening at the time, now they have no savings. Slovenia was taken to court over this and finally, 5 or so years ago, they were forced to pay up. With something ludicrous like 1% interest. My parents were offended enough not to take the money. It's 30 years later and they live in Canada and have a couple million in property alone.

I was at a Jazz-Heat game once and sitting fairly close to the floor. Any time Dragić was close to me, I yelled "Give my parents back their money" in Slovenian. I'm hoping he was at least very confused by it.
Meeksology
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,552

Post#174 » by Meeksology » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:24 am

Wrong quote
AussieCeltic
RealGM
And1: 20,814

Post#175 » by AussieCeltic » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:35 am

I dislike Lebron and the way he carries himself but if people are talking about his kids that's way over the line and he has a right to bet upset about it. Seriously, if you talk about my kids like that, you're catching hands no matter who you are or where we are.
eyeatoma wrote:IMO the bigger issue is that Denver and the Jazz are allowed to host games at a high altitute, when they have literally had news exposes saying how it's a clear competetive advantage to play there.
JellosJigglin
RealGM
And1: 9,400

Post#176 » by JellosJigglin » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:42 am

SomeBunghole wrote:My parents are from Croatia but 35 years ago, Croatia and Slovenia were both part of Yugoslavia. Because of a terrible inflation, it made no sense to keep savings in local currency. My parents instead had a savings account in German currency with a Slovenian bank. When Yugoslavia broke up, Slovenia simply seized the savings of anyone who wasn't a Slovenian citizen and essentially said "too effin' bad." Now, we're talking maybe a few grand, but this is 1990 and in Eastern Europe. This was my parents' life savings and on top of everything else happening at the time, now they have no savings. Slovenia was taken to court over this and finally, 5 or so years ago, they were forced to pay up. With something ludicrous like 1% interest. My parents were offended enough not to take the money. It's 30 years later and they live in Canada and have a couple million in property alone.

I was at a Jazz-Heat game once and sitting fairly close to the floor. Any time Dragić was close to me, I yelled "Give my parents back their money" in Slovenian. I'm hoping he was at least very confused by it.

I was wondering where you were going with this but thanks for the laugh lol :lol:
RIP BASKETBALL REASONS (DEC 8TH 2011 - OCT 11TH 2020)
Jcity08
RealGM
And1: 15,519

Post#177 » by Jcity08 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:46 am

PlatinumState wrote:From reddit
Apparently this was said:

If thats true, yeah thats some **** up **** right there. Wishing death on another persons child is how you end up on a stretcher after you get laid out.

Signed with team T.W.O for the 2022-23 2023-24 season.
axeman23
Analyst
And1: 3,081

Post#178 » by axeman23 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:47 am

The4thHorseman wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
j-ragg wrote:People in twitter comments said the chick kept yelling that he’s balding. Who knows.

It's most likely something innocent along those lines and he threw a temper tantrum.

I find it hard to believe the people around her wouldn't be clapping when they threw her out if she was saying vile things about Bronny. Indy is known for good fans.

It's very dangerous to trust random Reddit posts like some are doing in this thread....

Yet we're suppose to trust you that it was probably something innocent and LeBron made a big deal about nothing?

Yes, because that was a REDDIT post, whereas this was a REALGM post: SOOOO much more accountable... :lol:
NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 24,387

Post#179 » by NyKnicks1714 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:51 am

Jfh20 wrote: but he has proven to be a horrible person and terrible human being

Proven huh? I know it's November but seriously, you need to go outside.
1993Playoffs
Analyst
And1: 3,517

Post#180 » by 1993Playoffs » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:52 am

Welcome to my foe list Racist ass people of Realgm

Return to The General Board