ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Crypto, Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate, Investments, IRAs & Finances, etc.

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Re: OT: Crypto, Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate, Investments, IRAs & Finances, etc. 

Post#661 » by br7knicks » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:11 am

Stannis wrote:Pretty big dump

yup. i just missed that huge spike in ETH.

you know anything about TQQQ and other leveraged ETFs? I know you're not really an ETF guy, but my buddy told me about this. my dad has always been preaching to me to take on riskier/growth stocks, at this age, because i have time to recover.
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,396

Post#662 » by dakomish23 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:51 pm

With Rivian shooting to the moon, these are the EV related companies I’ve been invested in:

ABB ALB NVDA STM ADI AMD (I’m sure there’s more on the fringes)

Here’s two I’m getting into today:

CHPT
LCID
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,897

Post#663 » by Stannis » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:14 am

Wish I took Garbagelo's SandBox recommendation. It's up ALOT since he called it.

That's what I get for only buying from major Crypto Exchanges lol.
Free Palestine
ZKnicks
Junior
And1: 276

Post#664 » by ZKnicks » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:05 am

Stannis wrote:Wish I took Garbagelo's SandBox recommendation. It's up ALOT since he called it.

Crazy. I picked up SAND and MANA back in April, took a while but paid off nicely.
It’s blown up a lot recently but look into WILD. I think Wilder World is going to be MASSIVE when it comes to gaming/metaverse. Check this article out:
https://hackernoon.com/what-metaverse-is-and-what-it-could-be-going-from-zero-and-wilder-world

Also, been talking about Verasity (VRA) since it was .00075 (currently .057 a 75X return) and I still believe it has a long way to go. It will be a huge part of the future of gaming, NFTs and traditional advertising with its Proof Of View patented technology. Check it out if you haven’t already.
Garbagelo
Veteran
And1: 3,164

Post#665 » by Garbagelo » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:29 pm

ZKnicks wrote:
Stannis wrote:Wish I took Garbagelo's SandBox recommendation. It's up ALOT since he called it.

Crazy. I picked up SAND and MANA back in April, took a while but paid off nicely.
It’s blown up a lot recently but look into WILD. I think Wilder World is going to be MASSIVE when it comes to gaming/metaverse. Check this article out:
https://hackernoon.com/what-metaverse-is-and-what-it-could-be-going-from-zero-and-wilder-world

Also, been talking about Verasity (VRA) since it was .00075 (currently .057 a 75X return) and I still believe it has a long way to go. It will be a huge part of the future of gaming, NFTs and traditional advertising with its Proof Of View patented technology. Check it out if you haven’t already.

I don't think Sandbox has scratched the surface of how ginormous it is going to be

This is a super long term play, I think this might be more bullish than Ethereum itself and has shown to go up even when everything else crashes

It will take out Axie, and probably be a top 20 crypto when it's all said and done this bull run then probably top 10 by next cycle

Obviously right now it has run white hot, might be a buy back down at like 3-4 dollars
Garbagelo
Veteran

Post#666 » by Garbagelo » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:42 pm

Other gaming projects that I like are CRA, DG and CGG

They have legit products and will build out metaverses and they have good teams

I don't think gaming narrative is a just a passing fad but is legitimately a shift in investing strategy, they earn money and they grow fast, probably the fastest path towards adoption of crypto

If Roblox is worth 67 billion, no reason these projects can't be worth 1 billion
br7knicks

Post#667 » by br7knicks » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:03 pm

After recovering from my near complete meltdown this morning, I went and bought 100 more of qyld, ryld, qrmi.

Looked into those other cryptos, but would require me to transfer my ETH from coinbase, to coinbase wallet and transfer. That gets expensive.
RIP, magnumt '19

br7knicks

Post#668 » by br7knicks » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:09 pm

I lied. Coinbase wallet doesn't even hold it. Can't find it on public
RIP, magnumt '19

F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,918

Post#669 » by F N 11 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:37 pm

Today was brutal. I’m not selling *hit.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
br7knicks

Post#670 » by br7knicks » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:10 pm

F N 11 wrote:Today was brutal. I’m not selling *hit.

i actually bought more of a lot. getting my DCA of QYLD and RYLD down.

just needed a few minutes to recover from this opening up my accounts.
RIP, magnumt '19

Rasho Brezec
Knicks Forum Euro Scout
And1: 18,400

Post#671 » by Rasho Brezec » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:29 am

F N 11 wrote:Today was brutal. I’m not selling *hit.

Black Friday discounts!
Stannis
RealGM

Post#672 » by Stannis » Sat Dec 4, 2021 5:32 am

Why this big drop?
Free Palestine
Garbagelo
Veteran

Post#673 » by Garbagelo » Sun Dec 5, 2021 10:27 pm

Stannis wrote:Why this big drop?

I want to tell you everything is going to be ok but I would be lying lol.

Think we have started at least a several month correction for BTC which may drag other coins down, dating back to mid-November.

If alts start running here with BTC not doing much, this may be the last hurrah.... the plan is to sell everything when it goes up like crazy soon. If everything goes down together slowly, there is a much better chance that the market will probably make a full recovery.

I am honestly more worried about the legacy markets, seems like whenever a ton of CEOs start quitting or selling in unison there is going to be a crash coming which will drag the world economy down with it including of course crypto.
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,989

Post#674 » by NYKinMIA » Sun Dec 5, 2021 10:36 pm

Garbagelo wrote:

Think we have started at least a several month correction for BTC which may drag other coins down, dating back to mid-November.

If alts start running here with BTC not doing much, this may be the last hurrah.... the plan is to sell everything when it goes up like crazy soon. If everything goes down together slowly, there is a much better chance that the market will probably make a full recovery.

I am honestly more worried about the legacy markets, seems like whenever a ton of CEOs start quitting or selling in unison there is going to be a crash coming which will drag the world economy down with it including of course crypto.

Appreciate the analysis homie.

Wait and see for now huh? Altcoins pump, time to dump (shrug)
Garbagelo
Veteran

Post#675 » by Garbagelo » Mon Dec 6, 2021 7:00 pm

NYKinMIA wrote:
Garbagelo wrote:

I bought a bunch of badly rekt alts
Stannis
RealGM

Post#676 » by Stannis » Tue Dec 7, 2021 2:37 am

Garbagelo wrote:

I was mostly surprised that it dropped so much in a short amount of time. My friend texted me, so I bought more BTC @ 44k lol.

You seem pretty bearish overall. You don't think this could just be quarterly/yearly rebalancing?
Free Palestine
Garbagelo
Veteran

Post#677 » by Garbagelo » Tue Dec 7, 2021 4:01 am

Stannis wrote:
Garbagelo wrote:

I was mostly surprised that it dropped so much in a short amount of time. My friend texted me, so I bought more BTC @ 44k lol.

You seem pretty bearish overall. You don't think this could just be quarterly/yearly rebalancing?

The best way to make it in crypto IMO is to sell when things are high even if you think they can go higher, because you know for sure it's gonna dump at some point at which point you can buy it back for much much lower so you can recycle the process

Being bearish means I want to buy it lower and typically the length of bearishness can be timed if you look at how the cycles work

The only thing I wouldn't operate this way with is BTC as I feel that has real chance to be a lower volatility product over time and typically everything tends to flow into it
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant

Post#678 » by NYKinMIA » Tue Dec 7, 2021 10:42 pm

Garbagelo wrote:
NYKinMIA wrote:
Garbagelo wrote:

I bought a bunch of badly rekt alts

I'm holding WAY more than I should be :lol:

At least they're moving in the right direction again.
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant

Post#679 » by NYKinMIA » Tue Dec 7, 2021 10:47 pm

Garbagelo wrote:The best way to make it in crypto IMO is to sell when things are high even if you think they can go higher, because you know for sure it's gonna dump at some point at which point you can buy it back for much much lower so you can recycle the process

Being bearish means I want to buy it lower and typically the length of bearishness can be timed if you look at how the cycles work

The only thing I wouldn't operate this way with is BTC as I feel that has real chance to be a lower volatility product over time and typically everything tends to flow into it

Couldn't agree more. I'll be looking to sell at the next ATH and start DCA back during the bear market.
Although I'm starting to believe in the whole lengthening cycle theory.

I came for the money but stayed for the tech. I'm hooked on the whole space.
Tis the future y'all. ZK rollups gonna be a game changer.

Just now starting to stake ADA in approved pools, and connect metamask to ZKsync to get some of them sweet sweet airdrops 8-)
Garbagelo
Veteran

Post#680 » by Garbagelo » Wed Dec 8, 2021 5:01 am

NYKinMIA wrote:
Garbagelo wrote:The best way to make it in crypto IMO is to sell when things are high even if you think they can go higher, because you know for sure it's gonna dump at some point at which point you can buy it back for much much lower so you can recycle the process

Couldn't agree more. I'll be looking to sell at the next ATH and start DCA back during the bear market.
Although I'm starting to believe in the whole lengthening cycle theory.

I came for the money but stayed for the tech. I'm hooked on the whole space.
Tis the future y'all. ZK rollups gonna be a game changer.

Just now starting to stake ADA in approved pools, and connect metamask to ZKsync to get some of them sweet sweet airdrops 8-)

Everyone trying to connect on Zksync tells me this probably isn't the way to do it

What I did instead was trade on zigzag https://info.zigzag.exchange/

Return to New York Knicks