Re: LeBron James: Play On Isaiah Stewart 'Definitely Accidental', Suspension Unreasonable

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

hyberx
Starter
And1: 384

Re: LeBron James: Play On Isaiah Stewart 'Definitely Accidental', Suspension Unreasonable 

Post#21 » by hyberx » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:13 am

Sure, it was also "accidental" when the Queen stepped over Draymond Green's head when his team got a thorough whooping from the Warriors all season and playoff final long. Lol, this fool is really thinking everyone is as dumb as he is.

Enes Kanter said it best:
“Money over Morals for the ‘King’ Crown. Sad & disgusting how these athletes pretend they care about social justice,” Kanter said, referring to James. “They really do ‘shut up & dribble’ when Big Boss [Flag of China] says so."
captain green
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,664

Post#22 » by captain green » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:00 am

Laqueen is full of crap!! Only one game is crap too I cant wait for this fool to retire. Laqueen, diva Durant and unwoke Irving all are horrible ambassadors of the NBA. This era has the worst likeable stars NBA stands for never been accountable
Brown's #1 fan on this forum.
art_tatum
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,109

Post#23 » by art_tatum » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:16 am

I don't like it when someone lies right to my face
Vegeta10176
Sixth Man
And1: 243

Post#24 » by Vegeta10176 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:15 pm

hyberx wrote:Sure, it was also "accidental" when the Queen stepped over Draymond Green's head when his team got a thorough whooping from the Warriors all season and playoff final long. Lol, this fool is really thinking everyone is as dumb as he is.

Enes Kanter said it best:
“Money over Morals for the ‘King’ Crown. Sad & disgusting how these athletes pretend they care about social justice,” Kanter said, referring to James. “They really do ‘shut up & dribble’ when Big Boss [Flag of China] says so."

Says kanter while wearing the Nike guernsey helping pay his millions in salary.. I agree with his point but the man has benefited from this for years as do you who would buy cheaply Chinese products so some overall accountability here.
spikeslovechild
RealGM
And1: 5,990

Re: Re: LeBron James: Play On Isaiah Stewart 'Definitely Accidental', Suspension Unreasonable 

Post#25 » by spikeslovechild » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:37 pm

Lebron his entire career has always been about doing the easy rather than the right thing.

The easy thing here was to lie than hurt his brand by admitting what he did was wrong and apologize. Lebron is no rolemodel
Rashidi
Rookie
And1: 145

Post#26 » by Rashidi » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:48 pm

br7knicks wrote:cry more, you piece of **** human

the league will be better when you're gone.

Lol. You'll just find someone else to point the finger at to blame for your misery.
nedleeds
General Manager
And1: 7,676

Re: Re: LeBron James: Play On Isaiah Stewart 'Definitely Accidental', Suspension Unreasonable 

Post#27 » by nedleeds » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:30 pm

If he didn't have a history of lying, flopping and acting I'd take him seriously. But this guy has so blatantly lied over the years so obviously it's hard.

Zenzibar wrote:Nevertheless, Payton is not a finished product yet and unless the team moves him in a couple of weeks, I anticipate him trending upward with this coaching staff.
Fido
Veteran
And1: 35

Post#28 » by Fido » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:52 pm

I would totally buy the claim that he didn't mean to hit Stewart in the face and was lashing out trying to break free from the box out.
But after having watched the video like the rest of us, all he admits is that he "grazed" Stewart's face, then we obviously have to question his judgement and sincerity. It will be interesting to see if any more happens on this when the teams meet again on Sunday--or if LeBron sits for a "sore back" or something.
BarneyGumble
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,210

Post#29 » by BarneyGumble » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:01 pm

This guy is completely out of touch.
Barcs
Veteran
And1: 712

Post#30 » by Barcs » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:23 pm

How can he say it was an accident? He extended his arm for no reason.
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:
NoStatsGuy
Analyst
And1: 1,357

Post#31 » by NoStatsGuy » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:05 pm

lebron dont need to fight the fight for you guys, he doesnt owe anybody anything. i understand you guys think its hypocritical to claim, caring for social justice and then being silent about china, totally get that and im not really disagreeing with that.
but you guys sound silly as hell, im sorry. what are you guys doing about china? right, nothing. so its just as hypocrtical to go off on lebron, when you gyus sit behind your keybords with clothes made in china, using tech made in china, etc.

im not even a lebron fan but i actually have to defend him on that matter and also the incident with stewart. you watch it in super slomo and it will look like stewart got full blown sucker punched with a hammer fist. but it actually was just grazing the head in a spot, where tissue is super soft and splits open really easily. look at other occasions when stewart is boxing out a freethrow, the way he is leaning into opponents with high elbows, he can barely stand on his own feet. that guy is clumsy as hell and tries to physically "bully" people in these situations. and everybody who is objective sees, that lebron tried to hit the upper arm or shoulder and not the face.

i expect people to attack me off of this take, no problem. but please at least come with reasonable arguments and not just blind hate towards lebron.

its okay to not like him and criticize him about china and all that. but sometimes i actually question the sanity and mental state of people typing in this forum.
im bout dat action boss
WAKEANT
Sophomore
And1: 51

Post#32 » by WAKEANT » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:05 am

NoStatsGuy wrote:lebron dont need to fight the fight for you guys, he doesnt owe anybody anything. i understand you guys think its hypocritical to claim, caring for social justice and then being silent about china, totally get that and im not really disagreeing with that.
but you guys sound silly as hell, im sorry. what are you guys doing about china? right, nothing. so its just as hypocrtical to go off on lebron, when you gyus sit behind your keybords with clothes made in china, using tech made in china, etc.

im not even a lebron fan but i actually have to defend him on that matter and also the incident with stewart. you watch it in super slomo and it will look like stewart got full blown sucker punched with a hammer fist. but it actually was just grazing the head in a spot, where tissue is super soft and splits open really easily. look at other occasions when stewart is boxing out a freethrow, the way he is leaning into opponents with high elbows, he can barely stand on his own feet. that guy is clumsy as hell and tries to physically "bully" people in these situations. and everybody who is objective sees, that lebron tried to hit the upper arm or shoulder and not the face.

i expect people to attack me off of this take, no problem. but please at least come with reasonable arguments and not just blind hate towards lebron.

its okay to not like him and criticize him about china and all that. but sometimes i actually question the sanity and mental state of people typing in this forum.

Not a graze! LeBron meant to give Stewart a shot, Lebron missed with his elbow & caught Stewart with a closed fist. There is no disputing that. Stewart did overreact a little, but I can understand it. Lebron should have just taken his suspension and been silent about the incident. NOW, he has brought diva type attention to himself, which nobody likes.

BTW - The negative comments about him & social justice issues.... Miss me with that .... Lebron has been walkin' the talk for years in regards to social justice issues.
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Post#33 » by br7knicks » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:01 am

Rashidi wrote:

Lol. You'll just find someone else to point the finger at to blame for your misery.

Nice to know who the derps are on RealGM :thumbsup:
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
Rashidi
Rookie
And1: 145

Post#34 » by Rashidi » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:37 pm

br7knicks wrote:
Rashidi wrote:

I agree. You may be shocked to learn the ones going around calling others POS humans fit the criteria.
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Post#35 » by br7knicks » Wed Dec 1, 2021 1:39 am

Rashidi wrote:
br7knicks wrote:
Rashidi wrote:

I agree. You may be shocked to learn the ones going around calling others POS humans fit the criteria.

:thumbsup:
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/

Return to Wiretap Discussion