Image ImageImage Image

Dear Stacey King . . .

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

InsideInfo
Bench Warmer
And1: 769

Re: Dear Stacey King . . . 

Post#241 » by InsideInfo » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:26 pm

Anyone else find it a little funny that after a couple months of hyping up our city addition uniforms, all Stacey and Amin wanted to talk about was Miamis uniform?
IliketheBullsNBearstoo
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,061

Post#242 » by IliketheBullsNBearstoo » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:28 pm

InsideInfo wrote:Anyone else find it a little funny that after a couple months of hyping up our city addition uniforms, all Stacey and Amin wanted to talk about was Miamis uniform?

So what? They played Miami and they have a nice uni. Why are some of you nitpicking about the dumbest things now?
InsideInfo
Bench Warmer

Post#243 » by InsideInfo » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:31 pm

IliketheBullsNBearstoo wrote:
InsideInfo wrote:Anyone else find it a little funny that after a couple months of hyping up our city addition uniforms, all Stacey and Amin wanted to talk about was Miamis uniform?

So what? They played Miami and they have a nice uni. Why are some of you nitpicking about the dumbest things now?

Oh my mistake.. i thought nitpicking was allowed on the internet.
IliketheBullsNBearstoo
Lead Assistant

Post#244 » by IliketheBullsNBearstoo » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:32 pm

InsideInfo wrote:

Oh you're right. Carry on....

Dear Stacey King, we still love you.
InsideInfo
Bench Warmer

Post#245 » by InsideInfo » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:35 pm

InsideInfo wrote:

Honesty question.. what do you like about him?

I cant get over the non stop sound bites and singing. Id love to see more play by play and incite that you typically get from former players.
IliketheBullsNBearstoo
Lead Assistant

Post#246 » by IliketheBullsNBearstoo » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:47 pm

InsideInfo wrote:
InsideInfo wrote:

I cant get over the non stop sound bites and singing. Id love to see more play by play and incite that you typically get from former players.

He's not your typical old serious monotone fuddy duddy calling a game. He's like some guy I'd enjoy watching the game at the bar with. Don't need a guy with a finely pressed suit and a script card telling him how to do the job how its always been done. There isn't much to get. I guess the determining factor of whether you enjoy Stacey is what kind of person you are. I guess there is no right or wrong either way. That is why I don't see the need to have a thread like this.
InsideInfo
Bench Warmer

Post#247 » by InsideInfo » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:17 pm

InsideInfo wrote:

He's not your typical old serious monotone fuddy duddy calling a game. He's like some guy I'd enjoy watching the game at the bar with. Don't need a guy with a finely pressed suit and a script card telling him how to do the job how its always been done. There isn't much to get. I guess the determining factor of whether you enjoy Stacey is what kind of person you are. I guess there is no right or wrong either way. That is why I don't see the need to have a thread like this.

Well the need is for the dozens of people who have expressed their opinion on him. There is obviously a growing number of people who have grown tired of his antics. I want to watch a bulls game, not a Stacey King podcast.
Rowland Garrett
Senior
And1: 489

Post#248 » by Rowland Garrett » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:48 am

Just once I'd like somebody to tell Stacy his singing voice sucks. If it was me with a guy in a bar. As soon as he started the singing I'd start howling like an old hound dog in chorus with him until he got the point.

As for his jokes and shtick, maybe laugh sometimes if it's funny But when not or taken too far say something (can't do an eye roll) like "Stop it already" or "would you like some butter with that corn(y)" or "Oh brother, your too much, geez"

NOT, "My GWAD Stacy you are the greatst singer ever." And "you're comedy act rivals the great ones like Bob Hope, Jackie Gleason, or Eddie Murphy YUCK-YUCK-YUCK!".
MAQ
RealGM
And1: 2,885

Post#249 » by MAQ » Fri Dec 3, 2021 1:35 am

Yall officially broke Stacey. First time I've ever heard him say and not sing the Nationwide bit.
GYBE wrote:I don't think my behaviour changes at all when I'm drunk. But when I'm wasted, my girlfriend becomes a real klutz. She starts walking into doors and falling down stairs. Weird.
Bulls2021
Pro Prospect
And1: 544

Post#250 » by Bulls2021 » Fri Dec 3, 2021 1:54 am

MAQ wrote:Yall officially broke Stacey. First time I've ever heard him say and not sing the Nationwide bit.

He said the cuppy coffee bit in a monotone, depressed sounding manner too, lol
GrowingHorns
Rookie
And1: 612

Post#251 » by GrowingHorns » Fri Dec 3, 2021 2:08 am

I am gonna haunt ya'll criticizing him, if you really broke him for good. Please Stacey, ignore the critics, SING!
Mr. Tibbs
Head Coach
And1: 466

Post#252 » by Mr. Tibbs » Fri Dec 3, 2021 3:09 am

I gave my critique but I gotta give credit where's it due, Vucci Mane made me laugh
RIP Johnny Red Kerr, Norm Van Lier, Pdenninggolden, Bullsmaniac
Rowland Garrett
Senior
And1: 489

Post#253 » by Rowland Garrett » Fri Dec 3, 2021 3:12 am

Hardly broke. Better, much like he used to be. Hope he keeps it up.
Dez
Head Coach
And1: 7,633

Post#254 » by Dez » Fri Dec 3, 2021 3:32 am

He said you can't leave Kevin Knox because he's a deadly 3 point shooter.

Get out Stacey.
InsideInfo
Bench Warmer

Post#255 » by InsideInfo » Fri Dec 3, 2021 4:02 am

MAQ wrote:Yall officially broke Stacey. First time I've ever heard him say and not sing the Nationwide bit.

Doubt it was us.. I wouldn’t doubt it if someone in charge told him to tone it down.
ThreeMileAllan
Veteran
And1: 770

Post#256 » by ThreeMileAllan » Fri Dec 3, 2021 4:05 am

I really like him singing Nationwide. It was fun. You fools

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
On the Crawford/Rose bandwagon in 2002... 2009, 2011, 2012, 2017... :laugh: Finally in 2018! 16 year wait!
MAQ
RealGM
And1: 2,885

Post#257 » by MAQ » Fri Dec 3, 2021 5:00 am

InsideInfo wrote:

Doubt it was us.. I wouldn’t doubt it if someone in charge told him to tone it down.

Hes literally been singing it for years. Quite the late reaction by someone in charge if that is the case.
GYBE wrote:I don't think my behaviour changes at all when I'm drunk. But when I'm wasted, my girlfriend becomes a real klutz. She starts walking into doors and falling down stairs. Weird.
Ice Man
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 13,553

Post#258 » by Ice Man » Fri Dec 3, 2021 1:15 pm

I criticize Stacey a lot, but I'm gonna tip my hat to him this time. He was going on about how Kemba got a raw deal getting benched and how Kemba can still help a team, which I figured as a Staceyism. But you know, he's right. Per 36, Kemba, Rose, and Quickley all have similar stats. Rose a bit better but it's close. I can see why one of them would be dropped, because as Thibs said it's hard to play 3 small guards in a rotation, but yeah Kemba still has some (offensive) game in him. A tough break for him, he is on the wrong team.

OK Stacey. You got that one.
JohnnyTapwater
Analyst
And1: 1,586

Post#259 » by JohnnyTapwater » Fri Dec 3, 2021 1:42 pm

If Stacey changes because of crybaby Bulls fans, I'll never forgive you all.
Babari Bulls
Sophomore
And1: 57

Post#260 » by Babari Bulls » Sun Dec 5, 2021 3:35 am

Stacey is really trying to make “Slash Bros” happen. Maybe next he’ll the “Drain Duo.”

Return to Chicago Bulls