ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 25 Thread - Kings (10-14) vs Magic (5-20)

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

ducler
Cold Hard Gameday Facts
And1: 8,942

Game 25 Thread - Kings (10-14) vs Magic (5-20) 

Post#1 » by ducler » Wed Dec 8, 2021 10:14 pm

Read on Twitter
BoogieTime
Head Coach
And1: 2,773

Re: Game 26 Thread - Kings (10-14) vs Magic (5-20) 

Post#2 » by BoogieTime » Thu Dec 9, 2021 5:17 am

Terence Davis in the starting lineup has been a good move. I haven't liked his year but he's energy and can possibly develop into a two way player

Hopefully Fox can be back offensively consistently, still needs to improve on D but one step at a time. Maybe the answer is to have him try guarding SF more, or at least SG, while the other guys take the guards.
sacking123
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,348

Post#3 » by sacking123 » Thu Dec 9, 2021 6:51 am

BoogieTime wrote:Terence Davis in the starting lineup has been a good move. I haven't liked his year but he's energy and can possibly develop into a two way player

Hopefully Fox can be back offensively consistently, still needs to improve on D but one step at a time. Maybe the answer is to have him try guarding SF more, or at least SG, while the other guys take the guards.

All I will say is this, why is Fox defending the opposition PG still? He sucks at it and we should be doing what every other team does, put your #1 scorer against the worst offensive player from the opposition. It’s the reason why Davion should start at some stage. He’s not a natural off ball scorer, but I like this Hali running the offence and the other guards can get theirs too, but Fox needs to be hidden on D. He will continue to dominate scoring from here on in. But D is another story

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
Sacramento Kings
Sydney Kings
BoogieTime
Head Coach
And1: 2,773

Post#4 » by BoogieTime » Thu Dec 9, 2021 7:29 am

simonbampfield wrote:
BoogieTime wrote:Terence Davis in the starting lineup has been a good move. I haven't liked his year but he's energy and can possibly develop into a two way player

All I will say is this, why is Fox defending the opposition PG still? He sucks at it and we should be doing what every other team does, put your #1 scorer against the worst offensive player from the opposition. It’s the reason why Davion should start at some stage. He’s not a natural off ball scorer, but I like this Hali running the offence and the other guards can get theirs too, but Fox needs to be hidden on D. He will continue to dominate scoring from here on in. But D is another story

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

I feel more confident in Haliburton and Davis' defense on the point of attack (or any other guard we have). Hopefully Fox can be hidden consistently on the teams worst offensive PG/SG/SF consistently without it being too much of a problem. He may need to continue to bulk to get there. Maybe guarding some SF is in his future (at least SG)

Return to Sacramento Kings