GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Re: Nets @ Pacers| 1.05.2022 @ 7:30 PM on YES 

Post#261 » by GTR11 » Fri Jan 7, 2022 5:53 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Delusional. Nobody considered Deron-Joe to beat the Heat or LeBron.

Lopez was a replacement All Star who never even sniffed the team again. That Bulls team wasn't good at all. We just sucked. In a way we would not this year.

Yes the Celtics made the ECF when the East sucked donkey ass. Who did they beat exactly? An injured Philly team and a .500 Bucks team.

Ever since Kyrie left they have sucked except for a fluke bubble run. This year they won't even make the playoffs. I know better than to ask Saltic fans about Kyrie either.

Yes Ja and Lamelo joined teams with talent around them. Who did Kyrie have? Dion Waiters? :lol:

You won't be schooling me at all. Youre crying about the Nets having the best season they've ever had with the best player in the world on the team.

You better HOPE you are right. Because if we do win it all this year I will expose your hysteria for exactly what it is.

:lol:
What a joke. You've been exposed.

Go cry about how awful the best Nets team of our lifetime by far is. :lol:

Sheesh. What were you like when we went 12-70 if youre this upset about having Kevin Durant and James Harden.

You limited as your satisfaction. Not comprehending entire situation and being hot take boy is your problem.

Questioning me where I was during 12-70? Right there with most posting on ND.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 12,878

Post#262 » by Hello Brooklyn » Fri Jan 7, 2022 6:04 pm

GTR11 wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
:lol:
What a joke. You've been exposed.

Sheesh. What were you like when we went 12-70 if youre this upset about having Kevin Durant and James Harden.

You limited as your satisfaction. Not comprehending entire situation and being hot take boy is your problem.

Yeah I'm not comprehending the situation. :crazy:

Were #2 in the East, with Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving and James Harden and your hair is on fire. :lol:
GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Post#263 » by GTR11 » Fri Jan 7, 2022 11:53 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

Yeah I'm not comprehending the situation. :crazy:

Were #2 in the East, with Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving and James Harden and your hair is on fire. :lol:

Got you hot take boy.

Return to Brooklyn Nets