ImageImageImage

RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Rockets (Frid. 8PM EST)

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 10,371

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Rockets (Frid. 8PM EST) 

Post#21 » by Mavrelous » Sat Jan 8, 2022 10:24 am

Man, Brunson has been balling out of his mind, 15/10 in 25 minutes, +/- 31.
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,002

Post#22 » by HMFFL » Sat Jan 8, 2022 2:19 pm

Absinthe wrote:
ejs78 wrote:5 wins in a row..... roll out the tank

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM Forums mobile app

Mavs could get the four seed. The biggest obstacle is to get everyone on the floor together. The elephant in the room is that they appear to be a better team with Porzingis doesn’t see the floor. I have no idea how to solve that other than trading him away.
I don't think we have any reason to rush Luka and KP on the court together consistently yet. In the second half, sure, but at the moment we have proven we can maintain with what we have.

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app
Darren
RealGM
And1: 824

Post#23 » by Darren » Sat Jan 8, 2022 3:25 pm

The Mavs is start to get better defensive with Ntilikina and Green improvement. So is the addition of Chriss. Of course, the improvement of Brunson gives the Mavs a new weapon. The next could be to make Brunson an above average defender against elite teams.

I still wonder if the Moses experiment could somewhat work out. To me, the motivation issue is the biggest issue. Moses is way too inconsistent. At times, Moses could play sleepwalking and play like having 60 in IQ test. Yes, Moses is better than random 3-string. But Moses has rarely playing well against 2nd unit. That's a red flag for career. Moses should put more effort. The smartness and lower body movement could be the main focus. I also don't get why Moses always miss dunk and free throws. I think Moses should try to post up. Setting pick, playing off ball and run the rim like Powell could be more effective. So is rebounding. Those goaltending, 3 second calls, missing dunk are highly annoying. If Moses doesn't show any improvement, I expect Moses to be out of the league really soon.
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 10,371

Post#24 » by Mavrelous » Sat Jan 8, 2022 3:28 pm

Moses is not an NBA rotation player, I feel for the guy, he tries hard, he plays hard, but he's just not talented.
Given WCS 4 mil expiring, I'd trade Moses Brown to the Hornets for free, they need some depth at C, to open a spot for Chriss.
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
Teffer10
Head Coach
And1: 847

Post#25 » by Teffer10 » Sat Jan 8, 2022 5:08 pm

KhalilS wrote:Moses is not an NBA rotation player, I feel for the guy, he tries hard, he plays hard, but he's just not talented.
Given WCS 4 mil expiring, I'd trade Moses Brown to the Hornets for free, they need some depth at C, to open a spot for Chriss.

Yeah, Moses and WCS are not the answers to our backup center situation.
Powell and Boban have serious limitations and Maxi isn't a true center.

I'd like to see the Mavs make a move by the TDL to bring in a legit backup (or starter caliber) center with some size and strength that could be a main part of the rotation so that Kidd would have somewhat of an answer for some of the better legit centers in the league.

Return to Dallas Mavericks