ImageImageImage

RS 21/22 - Mavs vs Bulls (Sund. 730PM EST)

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

41Dirk41
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,809

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs vs Bulls (Sund. 730PM EST) 

Post#41 » by 41Dirk41 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:54 am

It's all about make shots.
When the 3s falling we can win against everybody (ok because Luka too :wink: ).

The best thing is that our guys start increase their trade value, we have to flip some of them (at the TBL or next summer).

Green give us a new dimension in the fastbreak, and yeah if he can make 3s he will become starter very soon.
arkuo
General Manager
And1: 1,917

Post#42 » by arkuo » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:16 am

41Dirk41 wrote:
Green give us a new dimension in the fastbreak, and yeah if he can make 3s he will become starter very soon.

Luka fans - "We cant wait for Green to be a starter. Luka has to win a championship now or he will want to leave Dallas in 2 seasons." :crazy:
Speadge
Junior
And1: 300

Post#43 » by Speadge » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:54 am

arkuo wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:

Luka fans - "We cant wait for Green to be a starter. Luka has to win a championship now or he will want to leave Dallas in 2 seasons." :crazy:

Nice win! I hope you enjoyed the game too. :wink:
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 10,362

Post#44 » by Mavrelous » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:10 pm

I usually watch the game with Followell and Harp announcing, and the highlights are usually with the other team announcers for some reason, Bulls announcers complained twice about Luka travels, I kept rewinding the plays and didn't see any, anybody noticed that?
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
mpoo_sin
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,130

Post#45 » by mpoo_sin » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:28 pm

Bob8 wrote:
Maverick41 wrote:I don't think its about KP but more-so about Maxi's return, Green's emergence and shooters hitting their shots. Maxi's defense in particular has been really good. Makes a big difference you have a big that can defend both the perimeter and inside very well as opposed to the Powell + KP lineups which really struggled with switches and closing out on 3 pt shooters.

It really doesn’t matter. They have max guy, who doesn’t help much to win games. It’s great opportunity, if they can trade him for someone, who will move the needle.

Porzingis played great so far. Him being in good form raises the ceiling for this team.
I really like the starting unit: Doncic, Brunson, Finney-Smith, Kleber, Porzingis.

The team can play different nice fitting units going from there, depending on the opposition.
gottamakeit
Sixth Man
And1: 1,396

Post#46 » by gottamakeit » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:42 pm

mpoo_sin wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
Maverick41 wrote:I don't think its about KP but more-so about Maxi's return, Green's emergence and shooters hitting their shots. Maxi's defense in particular has been really good. Makes a big difference you have a big that can defend both the perimeter and inside very well as opposed to the Powell + KP lineups which really struggled with switches and closing out on 3 pt shooters.

It really doesn’t matter. They have max guy, who doesn’t help much to win games. It’s great opportunity, if they can trade him for someone, who will move the needle.

Porzingis played great so far. Him being in good form raises the ceiling for this team.
I really like the starting unit: Doncic, Brunson, Finney-Smith, Kleber, Porzingis.

The team can play different nice fitting units going from there, depending on the opposition.

That lineup is not athletic enough. Unless we're going up against a team with real size, we don't need to have Kleber in the starting group. Off the bench he can play the 5 with a small-ball lineup.
Jalen Brunson - Reggie Bullock - Luka Doncic - Dorian Finney Smith - Porzingis
OR
Jalen Brunson - Josh Green - Luka Doncic - Dorian Finney Smith - Porzingis
That's my ideal starting lineup provided that Josh can maintain his production and high energy.
cupcakesnake wrote:...no one is forcing you to make up an opinion and post it
ejs78
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,091

Post#47 » by ejs78 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:19 pm

Read on Twitter
?t=O2asfXjbs01wF38Dxrq6YQ&s=19

Does anyone know how KP is feeling?

Return to Dallas Mavericks