Latest trade intel from Jake Fischer

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

JujitsuFlip
General Manager
And1: 5,084

Re: Latest trade intel from Jake Fischer 

Post#21 » by JujitsuFlip » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:53 pm

ThunderBolt wrote:
SUPERVILLAIN wrote:
ThunderBolt wrote:“Intel from Jake Fischer”, lol. This dude is a clown on the level of Sam amico.

He correctly reported that Raptors were leaning towards Barnes over Suggs. He was the first to report Bledsoe to Pelicans trade.

You're the clown here.

Glad to know the blind squirrel found a few nuts. If you are going to post questionable sources, be strong enough to handle the backlash.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day lol sorry the bold made me think of that quote.
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,212

Post#22 » by ThunderBolt » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:55 pm

Jcool0 wrote:
ThunderBolt wrote:
SUPERVILLAIN wrote:He correctly reported that Raptors were leaning towards Barnes over Suggs. He was the first to report Bledsoe to Pelicans trade.

You're the clown here.

Glad to know the blind squirrel found a few nuts. If you are going to post questionable sources, be strong enough to handle the backlash.

Seems like your the one not able to be able to handle the backlash. You just don't like him but have no evidence. Probably talked bad about your team once.

If by “talked bad once” you mean has been completely wrong on all predictions and statements about okc, then yea. But hey, if his statements are talking points for the casuals, then go ahead and enjoy it.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,481

Post#23 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:57 pm

Jake Fischer did correctly predict the Evan Fournier signing for the Knicks before Woj and Shams. I think he has some legit sources
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
LofJ
RealGM
And1: 10,519

Post#24 » by LofJ » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:15 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:Jake Fischer did correctly predict the Evan Fournier signing for the Knicks before Woj and Shams. I think he has some legit sources

He had several scoops last summer, he definitely has legitimate sources. But if people choose to ignore that and be ignorant then whatever, go ahead.
bisme37
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 56,592

Post#25 » by bisme37 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:29 pm

Guys there's some good info in the OP but the thread is mostly y'all insulting each other. Let's clean it up please.
Joshyjess
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,932

Post#26 » by Joshyjess » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:51 pm

What he says about Boston seems very reasonable (unlike so many who are saying that the C's are trying to / need to trade away Brown). I could easily see Shroeder being traded, and Boston trying to improve around the Jays a bit.
When Ainge was in charge, you never really expected a trade to go through (lots and lots and lots of talking about trades, though), but now with Stevens behind the wheel, it should be interesting to see what happens.
loveandbeer
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,275

Post#27 » by loveandbeer » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:28 pm

But the Lakers have called rival teams to assess the trade value of DeAndre Jordan, Dwight Howard and Kent Bazemore.

:lol:
sacking123
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,348

Post#28 » by sacking123 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:44 pm

Slava wrote:It takes a few teams like the Pelicans, Blazers and Kings having the realization that they aren't in the playoff stakes and this being a buyer's market, they could sell high to grease the wheels for the trade season.

I think the next two weeks is going to be crucial.
With PG13 injury and Dame's injury you could see LAC and Portland drop out and the Kings and Pelicans move up.
The Kings definitely will be making moves to compete.
Sacramento Kings
Sydney Kings
CP War Hawks
Analyst
And1: 1,434

Post#29 » by CP War Hawks » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:13 am

I like how all these sources didn't break that Reddish had requested a trade in the off season, that many players, and GMs around the league had caught wind. It's the main reason many teams didn't offer a 1st until NYK jumped on it. Somehow this particular insider couldn't break that story that was relatively known.
SUPERVILLAIN
Analyst
And1: 12,240

Post#30 » by SUPERVILLAIN » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:28 am

bisme37 wrote:Guys there's some good info in the OP but the thread is mostly y'all insulting each other. Let's clean it up please.

Well it's because that retired mod who chose to be ignorant and discredit the reporter.

Anyway, thanks for validating the OP.
Young Stapler wrote:Completely off topic but SUPERVILLAIN got a crazy post/And1 ratio O_O

Just an observation. Carry on :usa:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2135964&p=94616946#p94616946
DusterBuster
RealGM
And1: 18,963

Post#31 » by DusterBuster » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:33 am

simonbampfield wrote:
Slava wrote:It takes a few teams like the Pelicans, Blazers and Kings having the realization that they aren't in the playoff stakes and this being a buyer's market, they could sell high to grease the wheels for the trade season.

With PG13 injury and Dame's injury you could see LAC and Portland drop out and the Kings and Pelicans move up.

Portland already knows it’s out of the playoffs. Don’t think there’s any need for them to “realize” it. Most expect the Blazers to be sellers with RoCo, Nurk, CJ and maybe Powell available for the right prices. Honestly, most everyone is probably available aside from Dame.
Devilzsidewalk wrote:DB is like the ultimate Wolves troll
basketballRob
RealGM
And1: 10,719

Post#32 » by basketballRob » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:24 am

BigGargamel wrote:LOL @ a first-round pick for Gary Harris
He's playing well. His TS is 57% and he plays good defense. He also has an expiring contract. The Magic may end up keeping him or they could let him walk next season and have max cap space. If we didn't have so many guards they'd keep him for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM Forums mobile app
basketballRob
RealGM

Post#33 » by basketballRob » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:34 am

I could see the Thunder taking a big swing for the right player. They have 3 legit players with Giddey, SGA, and Dort. Two more good players and they're a playoff team.

John Murdoch
General Manager
And1: 7,265

Post#34 » by John Murdoch » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:43 am

basketballRob wrote:
He's playing well. His TS is 57% and he plays good defense. He also has an expiring contract. The Magic may end up keeping him or they could let him walk next season and have max cap space. If we didn't have so many guards they'd keep him for sure.

His career trajectory has been so weird...like it wasnt a gradual taper off just a straight down decline
Magic#1 wrote:We have won two playoff games in two years. If we decide to keep this team for the next two years, maybe it will feel like we won a series.
LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,573

Post#35 » by LightTheBeam » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:56 am

LofJ wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Jake Fischer did correctly predict the Evan Fournier signing for the Knicks before Woj and Shams. I think he has some legit sources

He had several scoops last summer, he definitely has legitimate sources. But if people choose to ignore that and be ignorant then whatever, go ahead.
Yup he's popped up on radars. I think he's definitely legit at this pt. Not shams/woj level, but in the next tier

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using RealGM mobile app
sacking123
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,348

Post#36 » by sacking123 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:35 am

DusterBuster wrote:
simonbampfield wrote:

Portland already knows it’s out of the playoffs. Don’t think there’s any need for them to “realize” it. Most expect the Blazers to be sellers with RoCo, Nurk, CJ and maybe Powell available for the right prices. Honestly, most everyone is probably available aside from Dame.

What are your thoughts on a realistic roster turnover?
Sacramento Kings
Sydney Kings
basketballRob
RealGM

Post#37 » by basketballRob » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:15 am

John Murdoch wrote:
basketballRob wrote:

His career trajectory has been so weird...like it wasnt a gradual taper off just a straight down decline
He had some injuries and now he's healthy.

ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,212

Post#38 » by ThunderBolt » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:46 pm

SUPERVILLAIN wrote:
bisme37 wrote:Guys there's some good info in the OP but the thread is mostly y'all insulting each other. Let's clean it up please.

Well it's because that retired mod who chose to be ignorant and discredit the reporter.

Anyway, thanks for validating the OP.

He has reported multiple things about the thunder and all were wrong. Even going back to this year he had a false report about okc trading Kemba for assets. Jake Fischer reports are a joke among thunder fans on another website. I question his sources.

So yes, as a retired mod, I can call him a clown. You made it personal by calling me ignorant and a clown instead of asking why I said what i did. I have no hard feelings toward you personally.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#39 » by The Rebel » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:51 pm

John Murdoch wrote:
basketballRob wrote:

This may be the longest he has been healthy since he originally injured his hip in 2018. He has always tried to force his way back early and then as he gets the rust off and he started to put numbers up again he would get injured again.
Sixerscan
Senior Mod - 76ers
Senior Mod - 76ers
And1: 16,055

Post#40 » by Sixerscan » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:41 pm

basketballRob wrote:

The last time I can remember a role player on an expiring deal fetching a first round pick was Marcus Morris, who was averaging 20 PPG and leading the league in 3 point shooting on the Knicks. Not seeing Harris as playing at that level. Some good seconds maybe.

Return to The General Board