ImageImage

Packers News, Trades, Transactions - Keke Released

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,660

Re: Packers News, Trades, Transactions - Mercilus Returns To Practiice 

Post#341 » by WeekapaugGroove » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:47 pm

I personally have zero problem with guys using any types of PEDs for injury recovery. I truly don't see a problem with it at all. I've long thought a good trade off for sports leagues would be to let guys use for recovery and off-season training but in return players agree to blood testing and have to be clean when they actually play. I mention blood testing because with today's designer drugs standard urine testing isn't going to catch them.

Sent from my SM-G986U using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34,958

Post#342 » by ReasonablySober » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:19 am

Read on Twitter
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,365

Post#343 » by M-C-G » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:13 pm

Do you think Elway is sitting there thinking ‘ok our next three first and seconds for Rodgers, then a first and third for Adams, then our next two first for MLF. We sign Cobb, Kumerow, MVS and Tonyan…..’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#344 » by ReasonablySober » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:21 pm

M-C-G wrote:Do you think Elway is sitting there thinking ‘ok our next three first and seconds for Rodgers, then a first and third for Adams, then our next two first for MLF. We sign Cobb, Kumerow, MVS and Tonyan…..’

Elways is thinking about what happened the last time he acquired an MVP QB near the end of his career and how that turned out.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,223

Post#345 » by MickeyDavis » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:21 pm

Read on Twitter
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
M-C-G
RealGM

Post#346 » by M-C-G » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:30 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
Read on Twitter

I kind of feel like OC is the sweet spot for Hackett. I wish him well, because he is definitely getting a head coaching gig, but I don't think it will last long.
RRyder823
General Manager
And1: 4,157

Post#347 » by RRyder823 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:51 pm

M-C-G wrote:Do you think Elway is sitting there thinking ‘ok our next three first and seconds for Rodgers, then a first and third for Adams, then our next two first for MLF. We sign Cobb, Kumerow, MVS and Tonyan…..’

No... Because there's roughly a zero percent chance the Packers are gonna be able to get to a spot where they can tag Adams. No idea why people keep thinking they'll be able to

Sure on the Rodgers part. Denver and Pittsburgh seem like the two best landing spots imo

Sent from my SM-G975U using RealGM mobile app
LikeABosh
RealGM
And1: 8,633

Post#348 » by LikeABosh » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:30 pm

RRyder823 wrote:

No... Because there's roughly a zero percent chance the Packers are gonna be able to get to a spot where they can tag Adams. No idea why people keep thinking they'll be able to

Sure on the Rodgers part. Denver and Pittsburgh seem like the two best landing spots imo

I think the Colts are the best spot actually. Reich is a great coach and they have everything in place except for a QB and WR1
RRyder823
General Manager
And1: 4,157

Post#349 » by RRyder823 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:05 am

LikeABosh wrote:
RRyder823 wrote:

I think the Colts are the best spot actually. Reich is a great coach and they have everything in place except for a QB and WR1
Colts don't have a 1st this year so im not sure they can make a competitive offer without one.

They're stuck with Wentz unless the can get Watson for cheap (honestly they might be able to)

M-C-G
RealGM

Post#350 » by M-C-G » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:34 am

RRyder823 wrote:
LikeABosh wrote:
RRyder823 wrote:

Colts don't have a 1st this year so im not sure they can make a competitive offer without one.

They're stuck with Wentz unless the can get Watson for cheap (honestly they might be able to)

I’m not sure you picked up the spirit of my comment. It wasn’t a prediction more of a jab at trying to get ALL the Packers

Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 20,458

Post#351 » by Matches Malone » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:59 am

Read on Twitter
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,327

Post#352 » by crkone » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:50 pm

I apologize in advance but here is PP level gossip for you guys:

https://okmagazine.com/p/aaron-rodgers-shailene-woodley-relationship-rocky-jealous-controlling

Barely one year after going public with their romance, there seems to be trouble in paradise for Shailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers' whirlwind relationship.

The pair reportedly haven’t been seen together in months, with the actress also failing to publicly acknowledge the athlete’s December 2 birthday.

A source tells OK! the Big Little Lies star, 30, is said to be considering calling it quits after a blowup with the NFL pro right before his 38th birthday in December. “She felt Aaron can be too jealous and controlling,” dishes the source.

When the duo announced their engagement last February, “they had agreed to give each other a lot of freedom, but then Aaron started making a big deal out of Shailene having guy friends, even though those relationships were totally platonic,” the source explains. “Aaron was grilling her all the time and she felt suffocated.”

The actress “is feeling pretty down,” the source adds. “Shailene is a free spirit and can’t be with someone who tries to cage her in.”

Though their romance may be suffering a few bumps in the road, a source spilled to People back in mid December that not posting about each other on holidays and birthdays wasn't unusual for the private couple.

"They have a different, non-traditional relationship," the source reportedly said. "Shailene and Aaron are still together. It's not odd they don't post about each other on their birthdays in that sense, and are very private about things."

Rumors of a romance budding between the Divergent alum and the Green Bay Packers player first began in July 2020 after Rodgers' public split from his ex, Danica Patrick. The couple first announced they were dating in early February 2021 and revealed they were engaged a few months later.

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
coolhandluke121
RealGM
And1: 6,845

Post#353 » by coolhandluke121 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:46 pm

Huh. It's really hard to imagine Aaron being in a relationship where he's domineering, jealous, and controlling. I suppose next we'll hear that he always gets mad at people when they do things he doesn't like but never owns up to his own mistakes and shortcomings, or publicly cuts people out when they lie (Braun) but also think it's everyone else's fault when he lies himself.
Wut we've got here is... faaailure... to communakate.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#354 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:06 am

Read on Twitter
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#355 » by ReasonablySober » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:35 pm

Read on Twitter
Treebeard
Head Coach
And1: 1,746

Post#356 » by Treebeard » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:57 pm

ReasonablySober wrote:
Read on Twitter

I did not see that one coming..... I suppose with several other key vets returning, KK lost out in depth calculations. He hadn't made much impact this season.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#357 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:04 pm

Something going on with him

Read on Twitter
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 13,939

Re: Packers News, Trades, Transactions - Keke Released 

Post#358 » by humanrefutation » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:42 pm

There's obviously something going on behind the scenes. The timing of his release is interesting as well.
TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,593

Post#359 » by TroyD92 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:39 pm

Sad he seemed to be putting it together before the covid stint.
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
M-C-G
RealGM

Post#360 » by M-C-G » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:06 pm

Yeah, timing feels like there is a suspension or something else there, otherwise you don't invest that kind of time and effort in a guy, keep him all season and then let him go now, especially when there wasn't a subsequent DT move made.

Return to Green Bay Packers