Which team will win their second round series?

RealGM Polls
Veteran
And1: 10

Which team will win their second round series? 

Post#1 » by RealGM Polls » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:33 pm

1. Mavericks
2. Suns
mattcslim
Ballboy
And1: 5

Re: Which team will win their second round series? 

Post#2 » by mattcslim » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:00 pm

I think the Suns are still the top team in the West. I think this series will go to 6 but I don't see this being a 7 game series especially with Booker being back. The team defense of the Suns is going to do their best to contain Luka and the Mavs don't have enough to beat the Suns in the series. I'm giving the Mavs 2 wins max because Luka is Luka and bro goes crazy.
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#3 » by DEEP3CL » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:18 pm

I think the Mavs can beat the Suns if they can make Ayton irrelevant. The Mavs ability to play 5 out should give the Suns problems
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
davidavydave
Sophomore
And1: 32

Post#4 » by davidavydave » Thu May 5, 2022 11:08 pm

DEEP3CL wrote:I think the Mavs can beat the Suns if they can make Ayton irrelevant. The Mavs ability to play 5 out should give the Suns problems

Mavs need much more than just making Ayton irrelevant. In Game 2, Ayton only played 18 minutes and only took 6 shots and had 3 turnovers, and yet the Suns won easily by 20. You can even argue that the Suns don't really need Ayton in this series. I love Luka and the Mavs, especially with the emergence of Brunson....but this Suns team is just simply better and hungrier. Dallas has no answer for the Suns' backcourt, like literally none. I think the Mavs will win a game, but I wouldn't be surprised if Phx sweeps them up.

Return to Polls Discussion