Image ImageImage Image

The new world order has materialized (New Cavs big 3 pics)

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, coldfish, RedBulls23, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, dougthonus, Ice Man, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

Air Poohdini
Assistant Coach
And1: 328

Re: The new world order has materialized (New Cavs big 3 pic 

Post#21 » by Air Poohdini » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:42 am

The faces of our enemies.
If Dennis Rodman drove a truck, he'd give all the refs a ride!
Lexluthor
Rookie
And1: 408

Post#22 » by Lexluthor » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am

Zman80000 wrote:
JordansBulls wrote:Miami will torture those guys. Wade and Lebron will cancel one another out and Bosh is better than Love.

Wade is going to cancel out LeBron?
Not seeing that happening.
And did you forget about Irving or is Chalmers going to handle that?

Bosh and Love comparing stats when Bosh was in Toronto and had to carry more of the load like Love had to in Minnesota is a close enough for government work tie.
Love rebounded better but Bosh was better on defense.

Miami is going to get hammered by the Cavs.

If Healthy I would pick Wade over Irving .
bearadonisdna
RealGM
And1: 5,394

Post#23 » by bearadonisdna » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:59 am

IDK what to make of irvings fiba performance.
Ive seen the bulls equalize him with the likes of hinrich and watson. I dont think irvings style of play is conducive to a thibs defense. Surely it will be different with lebron and love but the bulls went mano y mano with irving , no gimmicks, and we held up with second teamers.
RSCD3_
RealGM
And1: 7,280

Post#24 » by RSCD3_ » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:10 am

85Bears wrote:Lebron might be bigger than Love. He a damn freak

Love Is half an inch taller, LeBron has an inch longer wingspan and Standing Reach

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
I came here to do two things: get lost and slice **** up & I'm all out of directions.

Butler removing rearview mirror in his car as a symbol to never look back

Peja Stojakovic wrote:Jimmy butler, with no regard for human life
RSCD3_
RealGM
And1: 7,280

The new world order has materialized (New Cavs big 3 pics) 

Post#25 » by RSCD3_ » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:11 am

Lexluthor wrote:
Zman80000 wrote:
JordansBulls wrote:Miami will torture those guys. Wade and Lebron will cancel one another out and Bosh is better than Love.

Wade is going to cancel out LeBron?
Not seeing that happening.
And did you forget about Irving or is Chalmers going to handle that?

Bosh and Love comparing stats when Bosh was in Toronto and had to carry more of the load like Love had to in Minnesota is a close enough for government work tie.
Love rebounded better but Bosh was better on defense.

Miami is going to get hammered by the Cavs.

If Healthy I would pick Wade over Irving .

The thing is wade is no longer at his prime, his healthy playing ability has decreased naturally with his loss in athleticism

I came here to do two things: get lost and slice **** up & I'm all out of directions.

Butler removing rearview mirror in his car as a symbol to never look back

Peja Stojakovic wrote:Jimmy butler, with no regard for human life
kingkirk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23,765

Post#26 » by kingkirk » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:22 am

mj234eva wrote:Dang Kevin Love is in tip top shape.

Thought the same thing. Best shape of his life. This disappoints me.
Ugly Duckling
Analyst
And1: 1,606

Post#27 » by Ugly Duckling » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:15 am

NDave79 wrote:Drose is going to make it the "Big 2" when he plays the Bulls imo. He specializes in dominating PG's when he is motivated to do so. I think he is going to have some extra motivation as I believe deep inside playing backup for him hurt his pride a little and was something he hasn't done in a very long time. I expect to see an extremely defensively engaged Rose when he is guarding Kyrie.

Kyrie is getting owned, just like he has in the past.
mudsak wrote:Watching Kawhi plow through the playoffs like the most stoic gangster to walk the earth has been one of the most epic things I've watched in a while.
2015nbachamps
Banned User
And1: 124

Post#28 » by 2015nbachamps » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:44 am

In life, i'm a peace and love guy all the way...in basketball...i'm all about kicking some butt...I cant wait to kick the living **** our of miami, Cleveland, OKC, San Antonio, LAC and GS!!

This season can start soon enough for me...most anticiapted anything bulls realated for me since MJ return in 95.
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,741

Post#29 » by fleet » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:43 am

LeBron wears a larger headband to protect his hairplugs..
d boy gentleman
Analyst
And1: 1,331

Post#30 » by d boy gentleman » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:52 am

I honestly don't get the fear of Cleveland; their Big 3 isn't near as good as Miami's and their bench doesn't scare me. Miller's injury prone; Marion's over the hill and they have no size in middle. Our team is much deeper than theirs...
coldfish wrote:Zach should file a complaint. Some of those non calls were battery complaints.

Stratmaster wrote:Will Perdue says asinine things, and his pants are way too short.

sco wrote: New Orleans has to be one of the, if not THE hardest city to eat healthy. I think they fry the water.
Tenchi Ryu
RealGM
And1: 6,426

Post#31 » by Tenchi Ryu » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 am

d boy gentleman wrote:I honestly don't get the fear of Cleveland; their Big 3 isn't near as good as Miami's and their bench doesn't scare me. Miller's injury prone; Marion's over the hill and they have no size in middle. Our team is much deeper than theirs...

Their big 3 just has a flat out bigger ceiling than Miami's ever did. Lebron is pretty much set til he retires now. Just side piece role players will all they will ever have to worry about not considering injuries and stuff.
[x] Fire Thibs
[x] Fire Kirk
[x] Fire Noah
[x] Fire GarPax
WinCity
Banned User
And1: 1,688

Post#32 » by WinCity » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:54 am

Love is a good looking dude (pause)
jakeKCMO816
Banned User
And1: 107

Post#33 » by jakeKCMO816 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:39 am

bullsRlife wrote:Lebron knew Love was going to the Cavs. "I'm coming home" letter means NOTHING to me.

And the "this is a young team, gonna go through some growing pains" excuse isn't valid in this scenario. No more Wiggins. They lose this year, same treatment the Heat got their first year. No excuses.

I agree with you for the most part but I do believe he's genuinely happy to be back to his home state and the fans who he played for for his first 7 years of his career. Cavs fans are more passionate(little crazy) than Heat fans, and that's not bias or hate it's just a simple observation I think we can all agree with. He loves the attention that Cleveland is and will be giving him and it's going to be more of that in Cleveland than there was in Miami. Miami still saw D Wade and UD as "true heat players" and fan favorites even if LeBron was the best player. As far as the "don't expect to win every year" was because he didn't want another "not 1..2..3 type of thing". It's gonna be a fun year, nevertheless, and I'm hoping I'll be commenting on this forum in May when the Bulls and Cavs face off in the ECF. Good luck this season... May the best team win.
ptpablo
Bench Warmer
And1: 124

Post#34 » by ptpablo » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:33 am

I will enjoy this cavs team so much more than Miami. Lebron and Love look in shape.

What do you guys want me to do, turn my brain off because I have a huge basketball IQ?
rtblues
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,578

Post#35 » by rtblues » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:13 am

KingCuban wrote:
mj234eva wrote:Dang Kevin Love is in tip top shape.

Thought the same thing. Best shape of his life. This disappoints me.

And you can tell all that from looking at a photo huh? Neat trick.
"I wouldn’t call it a rebuild; more of a retool.” - Gar Forman, June 2016
kingkirk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23,765

Post#36 » by kingkirk » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:52 am

rtblues wrote:And you can tell all that from looking at a photo huh? Neat trick.

Looking at his frame, its the most cut he has been in his career to date.
ZUDAMAGIC
Veteran
And1: 1,765

Post#37 » by ZUDAMAGIC » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:32 am

NDave79 wrote:Drose is going to make it the "Big 2" when he plays the Bulls imo. He specializes in dominating PG's when he is motivated to do so. I think he is going to have some extra motivation as I believe deep inside playing backup for him hurt his pride a little and was something he hasn't done in a very long time. I expect to see an extremely defensively engaged Rose when he is guarding Kyrie.

AND 1 THIS ****** POST
d boy gentleman
Analyst
And1: 1,331

Post#38 » by d boy gentleman » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Tenchi Ryu wrote:
d boy gentleman wrote:I honestly don't get the fear of Cleveland; their Big 3 isn't near as good as Miami's and their bench doesn't scare me. Miller's injury prone; Marion's over the hill and they have no size in middle. Our team is much deeper than theirs...

Their big 3 just has a flat out bigger ceiling than Miami's ever did. Lebron is pretty much set til he retires now. Just side piece role players will all they will ever have to worry about not considering injuries and stuff.

I just don't forecast the apocalypse that everyone else seems to be predicting. Our team is deep and talented and matches up well with Cleveland.
coldfish wrote:Zach should file a complaint. Some of those non calls were battery complaints.

Stratmaster wrote:Will Perdue says asinine things, and his pants are way too short.

sco wrote: New Orleans has to be one of the, if not THE hardest city to eat healthy. I think they fry the water.
Proven_Winner
RealGM
And1: 3,963

Post#39 » by Proven_Winner » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:22 pm

jakeKCMO816 wrote:
bullsRlife wrote:Lebron knew Love was going to the Cavs. "I'm coming home" letter means NOTHING to me.

And the "this is a young team, gonna go through some growing pains" excuse isn't valid in this scenario. No more Wiggins. They lose this year, same treatment the Heat got their first year. No excuses.

I agree with you for the most part but I do believe he's genuinely happy to be back to his home state and the fans who he played for for his first 7 years of his career. Cavs fans are more passionate(little crazy) than Heat fans, and that's not bias or hate it's just a simple observation I think we can all agree with. He loves the attention that Cleveland is and will be giving him and it's going to be more of that in Cleveland than there was in Miami. Miami still saw D Wade and UD as "true heat players" and fan favorites even if LeBron was the best player. As far as the "don't expect to win every year" was because he didn't want another "not 1..2..3 type of thing". It's gonna be a fun year, nevertheless, and I'm hoping I'll be commenting on this forum in May when the Bulls and Cavs face off in the ECF. Good luck this season... May the best team win.

A little? You guys were running onto the court willing to waste your money to get thrown out of the game just to show that guy how much you wanted him back. You guys made a website to bring him back. I think anyone could disagree that Cavs fans are head over heels for Lebron and that's not a bad thing. I actually wanted Lebron to go back there because I thought he did his hometown dirty with the decision.

But anyways like you said may the best team win.
Trm3
Assistant Coach
And1: 772

Post#40 » by Trm3 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:31 pm

Exactly what I was thinking...thanks for posting it for me ;)

Return to Chicago Bulls