Image ImageImage Image

OT: Make your pilgrimage to see the one called McBuckets

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

588 2300
Banned User
And1: 37

Re: OT: Make your pilgrimage to see the one called McBuckets 

Post#61 » by 588 2300 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:50 am

NDave79 wrote:
588 2300 wrote:Image

Ok... SO. I met Dougie. And here is the feedback.

1-super nice/quiet/soft spoken

2- told him that KK was the last autograph on my last autograph jersey and that he was starting a new one and he seemed to get a kick out of that.

3- Hes tall, but not that big muscle wise, kinda a small head, hands and feet. Just as in, seems like a normal standard guy but taller.

4- the crowd was not that big so he signed stuff and took pics, some people got multiple things signed

and now for the big news....

5- I made mention of Drain Duo and he said "Wow, thats killer, I love it. Like, as in, we drain our shots. *chuckle* clever *chuckle* it sticks."

so there ya go. Drain Duo stands.

The picture adds some credibility, but how can we be sure you aren't on Eduardo's payroll? or being bribed?

I've stated in the past that I find Eduardo's resolve extremely impressive.

well that would mean Eduardo found someone to go there and get a pic just to lie. Very hard to have him know I went and ask me to post said statements without me having already made a post. If you look at the time stamp on my initial post it was the first time I mentioned going and my post didnt get edited.

PLUS- I am the empire man wearing a Steve Kerr jersey
NDave79
Sixth Man
And1: 1,348

Post#62 » by NDave79 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:05 am

588 2300 wrote:
NDave79 wrote:
588 2300 wrote:Image

Ok... SO. I met Dougie. And here is the feedback.

1-super nice/quiet/soft spoken

2- told him that KK was the last autograph on my last autograph jersey and that he was starting a new one and he seemed to get a kick out of that.

3- Hes tall, but not that big muscle wise, kinda a small head, hands and feet. Just as in, seems like a normal standard guy but taller.

4- the crowd was not that big so he signed stuff and took pics, some people got multiple things signed

and now for the big news....

5- I made mention of Drain Duo and he said "Wow, thats killer, I love it. Like, as in, we drain our shots. *chuckle* clever *chuckle* it sticks."

so there ya go. Drain Duo stands.

The picture adds some credibility, but how can we be sure you aren't on Eduardo's payroll? or being bribed?

well that would mean Eduardo found someone to go there and get a pic just to lie. Very hard to have him know I went and ask me to post said statements without me having already made a post. If you look at the time stamp on my initial post it was the first time I mentioned going and my post didnt get edited.

How do we know you aren't playing Verbal Kint. :D
588 2300
Banned User

Post#63 » by 588 2300 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:10 am

NDave79 wrote:
588 2300 wrote:
NDave79 wrote:

I need to watch more of Spacey's movies!
NDave79
Sixth Man
And1: 1,348

Post#64 » by NDave79 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:13 am

588 2300 wrote:
NDave79 wrote:
588 2300 wrote:

You should definitely watch this movie. Although, I think I may have just spoiled it. I suppose my reference just proves I'm getting old.
588 2300
Banned User

Post#65 » by 588 2300 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:18 am

NDave79 wrote:
588 2300 wrote:
NDave79 wrote:

You should definitely watch this movie. Although, I think I may have just spoiled it. I suppose my reference just proves I'm getting old.

Realizing that Doug wasnt even out of grade school when I graduated HS made me feel the same haha
RebuildaBulls
Analyst
And1: 756

Post#66 » by RebuildaBulls » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:41 pm

I like 'McDrainit"
Eduardo
Banned User
And1: 633

Post#67 » by Eduardo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:48 am

RebuildaBulls wrote:I like 'McDrainit"

Agreed. It rhymes and has a ring to it. I can see Stacey using this name for him.

Return to Chicago Bulls