Image ImageImage Image

Take over the Bradley Center(if we hold onto the 3 seed)

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

ADDinChicago
Analyst
And1: 757

Re: Take over the Bradley Center(if we hold onto the 3 seed) 

Post#81 » by ADDinChicago » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:42 pm

I'd love to head up to Milwaukee. It all depends on which nights of the week those games would fall.
chars
Sophomore
And1: 29

Post#82 » by chars » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:01 pm

Does anyone remember if they announce the schedule tonight or is it tomorrow during the day?
TyrusRose2425
Head Coach
And1: 4,589

Post#83 » by TyrusRose2425 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:10 pm

chars wrote:Does anyone remember if they announce the schedule tonight or is it tomorrow during the day?

Very late tonight
TyrusRose2425
Head Coach
And1: 4,589

Post#84 » by TyrusRose2425 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:13 pm

Mapelgleaf wrote:
TyrusRose2425 wrote:
Mapelgleaf wrote:Horrible idea.

Going to Milwaukee is fine to catch a playoff game as Bulls fan, but have some respect and show the world how classy we are as fans. There's nothing more annoying than seeing a large group of an opposing team making an @$$ out of themselves and embarrassing their fanbase.

Pretty sure Milwaukee already knows there's gonna be a lot of Bulls fans their due to population, no need to rub it in. This is why the world hates Yankee and Laker fans.
cheering on your team and trying to give the best possible road support is being an ass now? Lol okay then

TyrusRose2425 wrote:"Lets start Bulls chants all together to be as loud as possible"

Big difference supporting and cheering for the road team and doing that. Chanting in an opposing team's arena is unsportsmanlike IMO

Then make sure you never watch soccer
bentheredengthat
General Manager
And1: 1,606

Post#85 » by bentheredengthat » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:13 pm

chars wrote:
thejet1711 wrote:Any guess on which days games 3 and 4 line up?

I was planning on going to Game 1 or 2 but could be enticed to going to game 3 or 4 on the road if it falls on one of my off-days from work.

Games 1 and 2 at the UC are gonna be Saturday and Monday. (The Blackhawks play Sun/Tue). So I assume game 3 will be Thu. And Game 4 probably Saturday or Sunday.

I can fly in Thursday night and fly out Monday, is it pretty safe to assume I can catch game 4 in that time frame & find tickets?
bentheredengthat
General Manager
And1: 1,606

Post#86 » by bentheredengthat » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:15 pm

also could someone educate me on what tickets I should be looking out for (affordable but ok view) when I log on. is ticketmaster better or stubhub?
chars
Sophomore
And1: 29

Post#87 » by chars » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:18 pm

bentheredengthat wrote:
chars wrote:
thejet1711 wrote:Any guess on which days games 3 and 4 line up?

I was planning on going to Game 1 or 2 but could be enticed to going to game 3 or 4 on the road if it falls on one of my off-days from work.

Games 1 and 2 at the UC are gonna be Saturday and Monday. (The Blackhawks play Sun/Tue). So I assume game 3 will be Thu. And Game 4 probably Saturday or Sunday.

I can fly in Thursday night and fly out Monday, is it pretty safe to assume I can catch game 4 in that time frame & find tickets?

If I were you, I'd just wait until they announce the schedule before booking a flight. Probably late tonight.
Red Larrivee
RealGM
And1: 18,723

Re: Re: 

Post#88 » by Red Larrivee » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:30 pm

BullBearBidness wrote:
Red Larrivee wrote:I really don't want to play Milwaukee and have our games on NBATV status.

I think we'll get billing over WAS/TOR, at least, right?

Nope, because we're playing Milwaukee.
chifan1798
RealGM
And1: 2,883

Post#89 » by chifan1798 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:37 pm

Lol, lots of anger in this thread. Milwaukee fans do know they can travel to the UC as well? Probably won't be as successful in outdoing the Bulls fans, but hey.

Or better yet, they can attempt to show up to their own home games :D
stillalive
Analyst
And1: 228

Post#90 » by stillalive » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:41 pm

Cheap tickets and transportation, oh I'll be there....hope to bring some friends too! Watching moments like this on tv during the regular season, I definitely have to be there in person to be a part of it :lol: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_VT1-FT9ww[/youtube]
"I take it very seriously, knowing my opponent really wants to come at me. It's not just God's gifts. You have to work at this game. If not, you're just going to be average. You have to want it and do whatever you have to do to get it."-D.Rose
Betta Bulleavit
Head Coach
And1: 2,617

Post#91 » by Betta Bulleavit » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:46 pm

Yeah, I don't get what there is to be so butt hurt about. The same thing happens whenever we play Indiana as well. Because of the close proximity of the cities, fans tend to travel. It's not our fault that Bulls fans are able/willing to travel better than most of the other fans in our division. You don't see us dominating Cleveland's arena. And it certainly doesn't happen in Detroit. You don't want Chi-town fans occupying your stadium, the fan the f up.
NZB2323
RealGM
And1: 7,802

Post#92 » by NZB2323 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:52 pm

Mapelgleaf wrote:
TyrusRose2425 wrote:
Mapelgleaf wrote:Horrible idea.

Going to Milwaukee is fine to catch a playoff game as Bulls fan, but have some respect and show the world how classy we are as fans. There's nothing more annoying than seeing a large group of an opposing team making an @$$ out of themselves and embarrassing their fanbase.

Pretty sure Milwaukee already knows there's gonna be a lot of Bulls fans their due to population, no need to rub it in. This is why the world hates Yankee and Laker fans.
cheering on your team and trying to give the best possible road support is being an ass now? Lol okay then

TyrusRose2425 wrote:"Lets start Bulls chants all together to be as loud as possible"

Big difference supporting and cheering for the road team and doing that. Chanting in an opposing team's arena is unsportsmanlike IMO

Have you ever been to a Bears-Packers game? Opposing fans chanting back and forth is part of what makes the experience so special.
Rendei
Sixth Man
And1: 2,434

Post#93 » by Rendei » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:28 pm

I don't really see the point in getting mad at Bulls fans over this. The Bucks have been bad for a long time, so it will take a couple seasons for a good, young team not trading away their young players for expiring contracts to convince the general population that it isn't just a fluke so that they support the team properly. Probably drawing the one team that can bring opposing fans to our own arena in droves is hugely unfortunate and ventworthy, but hardly the fault of Bulls fans.

If I were a Bulls fan, though, I don't think I'd be totally psyched about this matchup beyond being able to get a couple extra tickets to the first round. All 50 states would expect the Bulls to win the series, but the Bucks winning would hardly be out of the question. That sounds like nothing to gain and everything to lose, to me. I mean, can you imagine what would happen to Chicago if the Bulls lost in the first round to the Bucks?

PS. Despite my dislike for the Bulls, I'm pulling for Rose to return to greatness. Never like to see a guy go through all that.
Bucks_MacGyver
Sixth Man
And1: 339

Post#94 » by Bucks_MacGyver » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:50 pm

Don't Bulls fans know we in Wisconsin don't like Chicago. ...... Chicago people don't get it because they don't know how they act. It's that simple, we in Milwaukee joke about fibs all the time.

I'm not upset, I wish there were fans like you guys everywhere. I just feel bad for our young players, who their first home playoff game ever will be booed
Lolo
Sixth Man
And1: 661

Re: 

Post#95 » by Lolo » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:07 pm

Bucks_MacGyver wrote:Don't Bulls fans know we in Wisconsin don't like Chicago. ...... Chicago people don't get it because they don't know how they act. It's that simple, we in Milwaukee joke about fibs all the time.

I'm not upset, I wish there were fans like you guys everywhere. I just feel bad for our young players, who their first home playoff game ever will be booed

Your generalization of Bulls fans and Chicago is really irritating. Not every Bulls fan acts like an idiot. The majority are hard working, good people. Same goes for the people of Chicago.

Also, stop speaking for all of Milwaukee like you're something special. You're being the bad apple that makes everyone around here think that people from Wisconsin are a bunch of weak whiny babies, which isn't true.
Buck Dweller
Starter
And1: 988

Post#96 » by Buck Dweller » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:20 pm

Betta Bulleavit wrote:Yeah, I don't get what there is to be so butt hurt about. The same thing happens whenever we play Indiana as well. Because of the close proximity of the cities, fans tend to travel. It's not our fault that Bulls fans are able/willing to travel better than most of the other fans in our division. You don't see us dominating Cleveland's arena. And it certainly doesn't happen in Detroit. You don't want Chi-town fans occupying your stadium, the fan the f up.

1. Your city is 5x the size of Milwaukee and chicago itself is half the size of Wisconsin, that has nothing to do with traveling better. That's just an unfair advantage.

2. This franchise has been a dumpster fire for a decade and a half, and needs more time with our new team to get fans involved. Again, nothing to do with better travel.

3. Ticket prices at the BC are a percentage of what you pay, but yeah...the reason you're coming is because you're good traveling fans, okay.
Gandalf
Junior
And1: 159

Post#97 » by Gandalf » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:22 pm

I don't really get what's the problem here if you cheer for your team on the road. It's the problem of the home team if they can't fill their own arena. Also what's the problem if you're loud and cheer for you team, even if you're playing away..totally normal in Europe. It's up to the home fans to be louder, fill the arena and give support to your home team..if you can't do that, you can't complain, especially here where it's close for the Bulls fans to come and support the team. Are you gonna ban the away fans?
MJ #23 G.O.A.T.
#FireHoiberg #FireGarPax
Naloa
Freshman
And1: 37

Post#98 » by Naloa » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:25 pm

lol @ those getting butt hurt about this idea. Who cares? If I pay for my tickets I'll do whatever the hell I want when cheering for my team.
ak7
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,383

Post#99 » by ak7 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:47 pm

With all the murdering going on in Milwaukee the past few weeks, Bulls fans should be on their best behavior before some crazy from Milwaukee loses it.

Can't say I blame Bulls fans for wanting to attend games an hour away at a fraction of the cost to watch their team at home. Not sure why my fellow native Milwaukeeans are whining about that.

This thread is comedy gold though.
Bucks_MacGyver
Sixth Man
And1: 339

Re: Re: 

Post#100 » by Bucks_MacGyver » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:54 pm

Lolo wrote:
Bucks_MacGyver wrote:Don't Bulls fans know we in Wisconsin don't like Chicago. ...... Chicago people don't get it because they don't know how they act. It's that simple, we in Milwaukee joke about fibs all the time.

Your generalization of Bulls fans and Chicago is really irritating. Not every Bulls fan acts like an idiot. The majority are hard working, good people. Same goes for the people of Chicago.

Also, stop speaking for all of Milwaukee like you're something special. You're being the bad apple that makes everyone around here think that people from Wisconsin are a bunch of weak whiny babies, which isn't true.

I thought I was positive, sorry for offending you. I apologize for coming over here.. I should of known better. Good luck to your team this weekend.

Return to Chicago Bulls