Image ImageImage Image

Batman V Superman Full Trailer Leaked!

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

BeatDaCavs420
RealGM
And1: 22,484

Re: Batman V Superman Full Trailer Leaked! 

Post#61 » by BeatDaCavs420 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:39 am

So this thread can stay open along with the game of thrones thread but the cubs and sox thread I made for Chicago baseball fans who just mostly visit this section had to be closed

Makes sense
HINrichPolice
General Manager
And1: 1,706

Post#62 » by HINrichPolice » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:55 am

I'm not super into comics, but I think it's obvious to me how Superman (god-like) versus Batman is a legit battle...

Superman being a god-like, would have so much weight and responsibility that he wouldn't know how to deal with the conflict he would stir amongst the human race. Batman would be the moral compass, the being that would try to get Superman back on track. It's almost like Batman helping Superman to fight Superman. Plus, can you imagine if Superman, who is inherently good, were to actually be "bad" by fighting Batman? He'd be digging his own grave in the sense that he doesn't want humans against him. His goal likely isn't world domination, but world harmony, and I could see how his presence and his abilities would be in direct conflict with that.

Anyways, just my thought...

Also, someone on reddit said the "v" also implies the "v" in a court case like Roe v Wade. Another reason to think it's more of a political/ethical/moral battle.
CONTENDERS FIND A WAY
SteelerSpartan
Sixth Man
And1: 849

Post#63 » by SteelerSpartan » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:19 am

Hmm...that wasn't the leaked trailer Is saw the other day....it had more action and had a few shots of WW and Aquaman....Maybe that one gets released Monday

Anyways both trailers are great....but again Snyder....you better go easy on the Superman Hating.
spectacularmove
Bench Warmer
And1: 316

Post#64 » by spectacularmove » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:49 am

Had to post this

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B96ctffVp8[/youtube]
you are not your thoughts

Return to Chicago Bulls