Image ImageImage Image

If LeBron would had signed to Chicago....

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

ChosunX
Banned User
And1: 692

Re: If LeBron would had signed to Chicago.... 

Post#81 » by ChosunX » Thu May 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Tenchi Ryu wrote:
umfan83 wrote:I don't understand what's so dislikable about LeBron other than the fact that he beats us often and people compare him to MJ.

It's his court antics and demeanor. For him to to be compared to all time greats, he acts pretty damn entitled and spoiled, basically like he's always called, a Diva. The greats he's often compared to had to work to get where they are and face their peers who were considered the top dog, but Bron has had the silver spoon since elementary school and it shows. He pouts about things not going his way, Dramatic as hell, passive aggressive cockiness on the court, and acts like he's being unjustly convicted of Murder when the Refs actually grow a spine a give him a well deserved Foul that's just one too many for Lebron's comfort level.

Too many times in his career you're constantly saying "Man get your sh%t together" to Lebron, usually from a mental angle. And he Flops, a LOT. The one player who has absolutely no reason to flop at all prefers to abuse the Refs stupidity instead of relying on his greatness.

When they asked him about promoting himself to a different position this season he looked like he could not believe they would ask him that.
Love4TheGame
Banned User
And1: 97

Post#82 » by Love4TheGame » Thu May 28, 2015 6:34 pm

BR0D1E86 wrote:
Love4TheGame wrote:The Bulls franchise is viewed horribly around the league by the players and their reputation has gotten even worse the last few years because of the fans that turned on Rose after his injury. Now, add in the stupidity of the FO regarding Thibs.

Our chances of landing a big time free agent are basically nonexistent right now.

Which is why we got the second best free agent on the market last offseason on a below market deal.

Wait, that's correct isn't it?

Pau Gasol was no longer a young franchise player when he signed here. He was an aging player on the downside of his career. Many people were unsure of his future production because of his last couple years with the Lakers. He was great this season, but we'll be lucky to get a repeat season out of him.

You can keep trumpeting this fabulous front office all day long, but it won't change the fact that the Bulls organization is viewed horribly.

As I type this, the national media has been ripping the Bulls organization to shreds since the Thibs news broke.
BR0D1E86
RealGM
And1: 2,292

Post#83 » by BR0D1E86 » Thu May 28, 2015 6:56 pm

Love4TheGame wrote:
BR0D1E86 wrote:
Love4TheGame wrote:The Bulls franchise is viewed horribly around the league by the players and their reputation has gotten even worse the last few years because of the fans that turned on Rose after his injury. Now, add in the stupidity of the FO regarding Thibs.

Our chances of landing a big time free agent are basically nonexistent right now.

Which is why we got the second best free agent on the market last offseason on a below market deal.

Wait, that's correct isn't it?

Pau Gasol was no longer a young franchise player when he signed here. He was an aging player on the downside of his career. Many people were unsure of his future production because of his last couple years with the Lakers. He was great this season, but we'll be lucky to get a repeat season out of him.

You can keep trumpeting this fabulous front office all day long, but it won't change the fact that the Bulls organization is viewed horribly.

As I type this, the national media has been ripping the Bulls organization to shreds since the Thibs news broke.

What am I trumpeting? I think you're absurdly negative about them, that's all. I think they're pretty good, but obviously imperfect.
Cardinalsfan27
Freshman
And1: 37

Post#84 » by Cardinalsfan27 » Thu May 28, 2015 9:29 pm

Chewie wrote:We've had this thread before...I've been a pre-Jordan era Bulls fan but I'd sit out any LeBron stint with the Bulls and tune out the NBA entirely until he was gone. I have no #2 team to root for either. There's just certain players I can't get behind. Loved it when Starks was booed as a member of the Bulls. THAT'S how Bulls fans roll. We know the good guys from the bad guys. Get a title the right way...don't sell your friggin' soul.

Would MUCH prefer beating LeBron than having him on the Bulls. He can keep his sideline dancing, flopping a$$ off my team, thanks. I'm still beside myself that Gilbert and the Cavs fans took him back with open arms but - hey - anything for a title run, right? Let's forget all about that open letter where Gilbert called him a disloyal coward. It's all good. There's money to be made.

Pathetic.

I agree, there's no way I'll root for a team LeBron is on. He's incredibly talented but he's the biggest drama queen in the NBA and that's saying something. I don't think I could watch him flop anytime someone blew on him for 5+years.
RebuildaBulls
Analyst
And1: 756

Post#85 » by RebuildaBulls » Thu May 28, 2015 11:22 pm

Lebron wouldn't have last one year under Thibs. Thibs is the anti-Pace and Space coach
TodayisLegsDay
Freshman
And1: 13

Post#86 » by TodayisLegsDay » Fri May 29, 2015 5:19 am

If not for Jerseys + MJ, this could be the Bucks
G I N T
Bench Warmer
And1: 202

Post#87 » by G I N T » Fri May 29, 2015 6:55 am

I wish LeBron had signed here. He's the greatest player of this era and much better than anyone we'll ever see play for this team again.

Instead of first and second round exits, we'd have been able to witness multiple championships, a truly rare feat in sports.
ADDinChicago
Analyst
And1: 757

Post#88 » by ADDinChicago » Fri May 29, 2015 8:02 am

RebuildaBulls wrote:Lebron wouldn't have last one year under Thibs. Thibs is the anti-Pace and Space coach

You mean Thibs wouldn't have lasted one year with LeBron. Players run the league. Thibs probably would have had an aneurysm.
ADDinChicago
Analyst
And1: 757

Post#89 » by ADDinChicago » Fri May 29, 2015 8:04 am

G I N T wrote:I wish LeBron had signed here. He's the greatest player of this era and much better than anyone we'll ever see play for this team again.

Instead of first and second round exits, we'd have been able to witness multiple championships, a truly rare feat in sports.

Kobe Bryant > LeBron James

And you're so confident in "multiple" titles had LeBitch signed here? Pretty presumptuous for a guy about to fall to 2-4 in the Finals. All that help wasn't coming here with him that he had on South Beach.
ChosunX
Banned User

Post#90 » by ChosunX » Fri May 29, 2015 1:15 pm

G I N T wrote:I wish LeBron had signed here. He's the greatest player of this era and much better than anyone we'll ever see play for this team again.

As long Jordan is remembered i say the Bulls brand will still matter. You might get that high level talent on your team in the history of the franchise.
ingvald
Veteran
And1: 1,861

Post#91 » by ingvald » Fri May 29, 2015 1:17 pm

You may want to reconsider your position on the Blackhawks.
Honesty is my only excuse.
BullsFan88- the Sig Mamba
ChosunX
Banned User

Post#92 » by ChosunX » Fri May 29, 2015 1:17 pm

ADDinChicago wrote:
RebuildaBulls wrote:Lebron wouldn't have last one year under Thibs. Thibs is the anti-Pace and Space coach

You mean Thibs wouldn't have lasted one year with LeBron. Players run the league. Thibs probably would have had an aneurysm.

Can they run a team to a championship? How many player run teams were dynasties?
TheAdmiral
RealGM
And1: 1,213

Post#93 » by TheAdmiral » Fri May 29, 2015 1:28 pm

Chewie wrote:We've had this thread before...I've been a pre-Jordan era Bulls fan but I'd sit out any LeBron stint with the Bulls and tune out the NBA entirely until he was gone. I have no #2 team to root for either. There's just certain players I can't get behind. Loved it when Starks was booed as a member of the Bulls. THAT'S how Bulls fans roll. We know the good guys from the bad guys. Get a title the right way...don't sell your friggin' soul.

Would MUCH prefer beating LeBron than having him on the Bulls. He can keep his sideline dancing, flopping a$$ off my team, thanks. I'm still beside myself that Gilbert and the Cavs fans took him back with open arms but - hey - anything for a title run, right? Let's forget all about that open letter where Gilbert called him a disloyal coward. It's all good. There's money to be made.

Pathetic.

This times a 1000.

This is how I felt in 2010 and how I feel right now. I wouldn't give a **** about a title if the franchise that I love so much ever decided to sign this piece of ****.
D-31 wrote:again..all of u Jordan fans are caught up in his scoring accolades and fail to realize that he was a lousy basketball player.

Jordan never fully understood basketball. He had the lowest basketball IQ of any NBA "superstar" in history.
DarthDiggler69
General Manager
And1: 2,368

Post#94 » by DarthDiggler69 » Fri May 29, 2015 2:37 pm

ChosunX wrote:
ADDinChicago wrote:

Can they run a team to a championship? How many player run teams were dynasties?

Heat basically were a player-run team when Lebron was there, not a dynasty but thats a couple titles there. Cavs if they win are even more a player-run team also
Grubdawg
Sophomore
And1: 301

Post#95 » by Grubdawg » Fri May 29, 2015 2:38 pm

ADDinChicago wrote:

And you're so confident in "multiple" titles had LeBitch signed here? Pretty presumptuous for a guy about to fall to 2-4 in the Finals. All that help wasn't coming here with him that he had on South Beach.

There is really no good argument for putting Kobe above Lebron. That ship sailed a long time ago. Lebron is clearly a better player than Kobe. No question.
DarthDiggler69
General Manager

Post#96 » by DarthDiggler69 » Fri May 29, 2015 2:38 pm

ADDinChicago wrote:

Agree, hard to believe the media just skips over Kobe who during his prime media force fed us that he was the 'next greatest player ever'
Grubdawg
Sophomore

Post#97 » by Grubdawg » Fri May 29, 2015 2:41 pm

DarthDiggler69 wrote:
ADDinChicago wrote:

Agree, hard to believe the media just skips over Kobe who during his prime media force fed us that he was the 'next greatest player ever'

Lebron is quite clearly a better player than Kobe. That is why. There is just no comparison. Look at all the stats. LeBron is just better. The media didn't love Kobe when he was making finals? Where were you?
DarthDiggler69
General Manager

Post#98 » by DarthDiggler69 » Fri May 29, 2015 2:42 pm

Grubdawg wrote:
ADDinChicago wrote:

There is really no good argument for putting Kobe above Lebron. That ship sailed a long time ago. Lebron is clearly a better player than Kobe. No question.

Everyone knows Lebron is better than Kobe now, but comparing them at their prime is the argument. I dont think its fair the media just skips over Kobe to compare Lebron to MJ. Kobe was crowned the greatest ever at times by the media, but now Lebron is compared to MJ
Grubdawg
Sophomore

Post#99 » by Grubdawg » Fri May 29, 2015 2:43 pm

Fans will worship a guy who punched his teammate and is a notorious POS in michael jordan, they love the contributions of a bad boy who would try to injure bulls players in dennis rodman, but lebron being too much of a "diva" is just too much for them. Pretty laughable.
DarthDiggler69
General Manager

Post#100 » by DarthDiggler69 » Fri May 29, 2015 2:43 pm

Grubdawg wrote:
DarthDiggler69 wrote:
ADDinChicago wrote:

Lebron is quite clearly a better player than Kobe. That is why. There is just no comparison. Look at all the stats. LeBron is just better. The media didn't love Kobe when he was making finals? Where were you?

Media loved Kobe pre-rape trial, where were you? Im not comparing them in 2015 lol...im not arguing who is better or whatever, my beef is with the media's crowning of the greatest ever players. They try to feed every generation a new 'greatest ever' player without comparing them to their last 'greatest ever' player

Return to Chicago Bulls