Image ImageImage Image

Lonzo Ball Recovery tracking thread update p76 - Lonzo Has Started Sprinting!

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

Will Lonzo be available to play at the start of the season?

Yes
24%
No
76%

Total votes: 193

MalagaBulls
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,947
Location: Malaga, Spain (Where the Sun shines 300 days a year))

Re: Lonzo Ball Recovery tracking thread update p76 - Lonzo Has Started Sprinting! 

Post#1561 » by MalagaBulls » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm

RSP83 wrote:Lamelo is also out for season. What is it with this Ball brothers and injury? Lamelo averaged 30 games per season over the last 2 seasons.
It's cause we didn't have Levar as the trainer all these years!

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2018/5/25/17396976/lavar-ball-la-lakers-workouts-lonzo-ball-bullshit-training-quotes
sco
RealGM
And1: 7,657

Re: Lonzo Ball Recovery tracking thread update p76 - Lonzo Has Started Sprinting! 

Post#1562 » by sco » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm

RSP83 wrote:Lamelo is also out for season. What is it with this Ball brothers and injury? Lamelo averaged 30 games per season over the last 2 seasons.

It's sad. I heard speculation that shoe choice contributed to their injuries, but IDK what the facts are.
:clap:
drosestruts
General Manager
And1: 3,382

Post#1563 » by drosestruts » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 pm

HomoSapien wrote:I bet AKME comes back with basically the same roster and bank on Lonzo returning and improving the team.

I also think we look very similar next year.

Still think LaVine gets traded this offseason to a team with cap space - Detroit, Utah, San Antonio or Orlando

Other then that we probably look very similar
MalagaBulls
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,947
Location: Malaga, Spain (Where the Sun shines 300 days a year))

Post#1564 » by MalagaBulls » Thu Apr 4, 2024 10:34 pm

Read on Twitter
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 15,756

Post#1565 » by dougthonus » Thu Apr 4, 2024 11:19 pm

MalagaBulls wrote:
Read on Twitter

Given it's Lavar speaking, that's a relatively conservative sounding projection should his recovery not have any setbacks.

Lavar saying a conservative thing makes me think things must be really dire indeed.
http://linktr.ee/bullsbeat - links to the bullsbeat podcast
@doug_thonus on twitter
Ice Man
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 13,615

Post#1566 » by Ice Man » Fri Apr 5, 2024 11:40 am

dougthonus wrote:
MalagaBulls wrote:
Read on Twitter

Given it's Lavar speaking, that's a relatively conservative sounding projection should his recovery not have any setbacks.

Lavar saying a conservative thing makes me think things must be really dire indeed.

My rule in life is if that once I realize that a person is serial bullshitter, I pay no further attention to anything they say. LaVar reached that stage long ago.

If enough other people observed my rule, we'd have a much better crop of politicians. :wink:
sco
RealGM
And1: 7,657

Post#1567 » by sco » Fri Apr 5, 2024 12:22 pm

Ice Man wrote:
dougthonus wrote:
MalagaBulls wrote:
Read on Twitter

My rule in life is if that once I realize that a person is serial bullshitter, I pay no further attention to anything they say. LaVar reached that stage long ago.

If enough other people observed my rule, we'd have a much better crop of politicians. :wink:

I almost have gotten to the point that when Lavar speaks, I believe...the opposite is true. That said, while I really don't think Lonzo will ever play another NBA game in a Bulls jersey, I would be thrilled to be proven wrong on this point.
:clap:

Return to Chicago Bulls