Image ImageImage Image

What player shirts/jerseys do you have?

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

prolific passer
Analyst
And1: 1,283

What player shirts/jerseys do you have? 

Post#1 » by prolific passer » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:51 am

Before they remade the player shirts and jacked up the price they were $25-38. I got a Mutombo Nuggets, Kemp Sonics, Pippen Bulls that looks like the current player shirts now but has a little 1987 draft patch on one of the sleeves, Dumars, and Bucks Robertson. Jerseys I got a Rick Barry 1967 that is way too big for me and a Ben Gordon jersey from when the bulls drafted him.

Been thinking about getting me a Wilt's Lakers shirt.

Growing up I had a Webber bullets, Ewing's Knicks, and Hakeem's late 90s rockets one.

Would get me some Jordan stuff if it wasn't so expensive.

What about you?
Muzbar
Starter
And1: 1,427

Re: What player shirts/jerseys do you have? 

Post#2 » by Muzbar » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:41 am

When I was a kid I had an Orlando Magic Shaq jersey and a Bulls Jordan.

Currently I have a Bulls Deng and Rose (used to have Hinrich), OKC Durant and and Celtics Bird.

Ohh and I've also got a rookie Jordan jersey (with the cursive writing).
Go Bulls... I guess!? Right!?
Axl Rose
Head Coach
And1: 3,951

Post#3 » by Axl Rose » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:30 am

Ben Gordon and Derrick Rose jerseys are ones i still own. Growing up i had a Carmelo Nugs, Lakers Shaq, and most odd was a Dallas Finley because i had some white/navy blue air forces.

I also had a Kobe one (#8) from Wal-mart that was like a knock off of the champion style with the silky fabric and screen printed letters. I was kinda embarrassed of it at time but it seems cool in hindsight.
I don't do the dishes, I throw them in the crib
FriedRise
RealGM
And1: 13,060

Post#4 » by FriedRise » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:29 pm

Jordan pinstripe
Pippen road (red)
Zach statement edition (black pinstripe)
DeRozan last year's city edition
prolific passer
Analyst

Post#5 » by prolific passer » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:13 am

Muzbar wrote:When I was a kid I had an Orlando Magic Shaq jersey and a Bulls Jordan.

Currently I have a Bulls Deng and Rose (used to have Hinrich), OKC Durant and and Celtics Bird.

Ohh and I've also got a rookie Jordan jersey (with the cursive writing).

Would like to get some Jordan stuff but his jerseys cost too much money.
I would like a Wilt Lakers shirt and a Parish jersey for now.
nike1
Senior
And1: 313

Post#6 » by nike1 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:54 am

d rose jersey from a fair few years ago.
ChettheJet
Head Coach
And1: 1,929

Post#7 » by ChettheJet » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:45 pm

#4 Red Jerry Sloan
prolific passer
Analyst

Post#8 » by prolific passer » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:39 pm

ChettheJet wrote:#4 Red Jerry Sloan

That must have been a rare one.
samwana
General Manager
And1: 2,454

Post#9 » by samwana » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:00 pm

Rodman pinstripe that's all
ChettheJet
Head Coach
And1: 1,929

Post#10 » by ChettheJet » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:40 pm

prolific passer wrote:
ChettheJet wrote:#4 Red Jerry Sloan

That must have been a rare one.

It was a 90's thing as I recall, for you short duration fans, I was there the night they retired #4 the first in team history
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 23,825

Post#11 » by kulaz3000 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:06 am

I was spring cleaning one day, and I threw away all my jerseys - which I regretted not so shortly after.

I had two jerseys, one Chicago Bulls red Derrick Rose jersey, and one Memphis Blue Derrick Rose jersey - that one was the one I regretted throwing away more than the Bulls one.
Why so serious?
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 10,565

Post#12 » by Michael Jackson » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:12 am

None really. Never was a big Jersey guy. I got a few Hawks sweaters but that is because they were given to me. I had a Mac adidas Jersey I used to play in though it was strange lol wasn't really a team jersey it was literally just an adidas one but it felt great to wear during pickup.
prolific passer
Analyst

Post#13 » by prolific passer » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:23 pm

Michael Jackson wrote:None really. Never was a big Jersey guy. I got a few Hawks sweaters but that is because they were given to me. I had a Mac adidas Jersey I used to play in though it was strange lol wasn't really a team jersey it was literally just an adidas one but it felt great to wear during pickup.

I don't really go for jerseys anymore. Player shirts are a lot cheaper and can be worn more often. Haven't bought any in a while though.
prolific passer
Analyst

Post#14 » by prolific passer » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:11 pm

Bump for sneakers. Never had any Jordans but the hibbett sports near me has a few pairs for just $75. Mixed reviews on comfort is what worries me. Also some of the Chuck Taylor colors seems noice.
_txchilibowl_
Starter
And1: 2,186

Post#15 » by _txchilibowl_ » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:32 pm

More than a grown man should probably have lol.

Magic
Bird
Jordan
Pippen
Rodman
Kemp
etc, etc, etc....

I've always been overly nostalgic so if you were great in the '90s you're probably hanging in my closet somewhere.
CBS7
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,461

Post#16 » by CBS7 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:51 pm

I used to collect a bunch and still think I have most of these laying around but let me see if I can remember off the top of my head

Jordan Black Pinstripe
Jordan Red Rookie (the one with Chicago in cursive)
Pippen White Throwback
Rose Red
Jay Williams Black throwback (cursive script)
Markkanen Black City shirt
Black Pinstripe custom with my last name

Amare Suns Black Throwback
KG Timberwolves Grey
Tmac Magic Blue Stars
Jason Richardson Warriors
Allen Iverson Phila throwback black/white
Kobe Lakers Purple
Kareem allstar jersey
Dirk Shirt
Luka shirt
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#17 » by Michael Jackson » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:52 pm

prolific passer wrote:Bump for sneakers. Never had any Jordans but the hibbett sports near me has a few pairs for just $75. Mixed reviews on comfort is what worries me. Also some of the Chuck Taylor colors seems noice.

I had Jordan's and got the 6's on release day when they came out. They had a color I liked come out in reissue (my old ones are long gone I played in those things) last year and I actually bought those on release day lol. I would do a pair of 5's if I find a color combo I like.

They are not the most comfortable but aren't uncomfortable though either. the 12's I think are generally considered the most comfy IIRC I am not a sneaker head just wanted a pair for nostalgia.
prolific passer
Analyst

Post#18 » by prolific passer » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:47 pm

Michael Jackson wrote:
prolific passer wrote:Bump for sneakers. Never had any Jordans but the hibbett sports near me has a few pairs for just $75. Mixed reviews on comfort is what worries me. Also some of the Chuck Taylor colors seems noice.

I had Jordan's and got the 6's on release day when they came out. They had a color I liked come out in reissue (my old ones are long gone I played in those things) last year and I actually bought those on release day lol. I would do a pair of 5's if I find a color combo I like.

They are not the most comfortable but aren't uncomfortable though either. the 12's I think are generally considered the most comfy IIRC I am not a sneaker head just wanted a pair for nostalgia.

Same with not being a sneaker head and wanting a pair or a few pairs. I'm one of those wide foot types and so it's hard to find shoes in general that fit me. They say a half size bigger than my normal size should work. I don't have any Jordan Merch at all. His stuff is too expensive.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#19 » by Michael Jackson » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:13 pm

prolific passer wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:

Same with not being a sneaker head and wanting a pair or a few pairs. I'm one of those wide foot types and so it's hard to find shoes in general that fit me. They say a half size bigger than my normal size should work. I don't have any Jordan Merch at all. His stuff is too expensive.

Yeah i am an wide foot too. Really an 11E although I can wear a D because you can always find E or EE
prolific passer
Analyst

Post#20 » by prolific passer » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:18 pm

Michael Jackson wrote:
prolific passer wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:

Yeah i am an wide foot too. Really an 11E although I can wear a D because you can always find E or EE

All I have in my area for wide feet is 4E. If sneakers want to try to increase their sales again. Create ones for wide foot people.

Return to Chicago Bulls