Image ImageImage Image

What player shirts/jerseys do you have?

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

prolific passer
Analyst
And1: 1,283

Re: What player shirts/jerseys do you have? 

Post#21 » by prolific passer » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:25 am

So anyway I might get a pair or both pairs of sneakers and a unc Jordan shirt when I get my next paycheck. Depending on how I'm feeling by then though.
jnrjr79
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,445

Post#22 » by jnrjr79 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:40 pm

I'm a middle-aged man, so...zero.

[ducks]

I will do team shirts, but I've never really been into player jerseys/shirts.
wojoaderge
Veteran
And1: 1,497

Post#23 » by wojoaderge » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:57 pm

George McGinnis - 76ers
Adrian Dantley - Jazz
World B. Free - Cavs
Julius Erving - Nets
Christian Laettner - Wolves
Isaiah Rider - Wolves
Derrick Coleman - Nets
Arvydas Sabonis - Blazers
"Coach, why don't you just relax? We're not good enough to beat the Lakers. We've had a great year, why don't you just relax and cool down?"
panthermark
RealGM
And1: 3,522

Post#24 » by panthermark » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:02 pm

Pro? None, ever.

College? 30 years ago I had a couple of basketball jerseys that were on clearance, plus a couple from my own college.
I think I had an Arkansas and UConn jersey.
Man, I miss 90's college basketball and playing Coack K on Sega!
Jealousy is a sickness.......get well soon....
prolific passer
Analyst

Post#25 » by prolific passer » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:53 am

Michael Jackson wrote:
prolific passer wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:

I had Jordan's and got the 6's on release day when they came out. They had a color I liked come out in reissue (my old ones are long gone I played in those things) last year and I actually bought those on release day lol. I would do a pair of 5's if I find a color combo I like.

They are not the most comfortable but aren't uncomfortable though either. the 12's I think are generally considered the most comfy IIRC I am not a sneaker head just wanted a pair for nostalgia.

Same with not being a sneaker head and wanting a pair or a few pairs. I'm one of those wide foot types and so it's hard to find shoes in general that fit me. They say a half size bigger than my normal size should work. I don't have any Jordan Merch at all. His stuff is too expensive.

Yeah i am an wide foot too. Really an 11E although I can wear a D because you can always find E or EE

The hibbett sports near me doesn't really sell any of the original Jordan line. The 2 cheap shoes are the dub zeros bred and the jumpman team 2 black and white.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 10,566

Post#26 » by Michael Jackson » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:18 pm

prolific passer wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:
prolific passer wrote:Same with not being a sneaker head and wanting a pair or a few pairs. I'm one of those wide foot types and so it's hard to find shoes in general that fit me. They say a half size bigger than my normal size should work. I don't have any Jordan Merch at all. His stuff is too expensive.

Yeah i am an wide foot too. Really an 11E although I can wear a D because you can always find E or EE

The hibbett sports near me doesn't really sell any of the original Jordan line. The 2 cheap shoes are the dub zeros bred and the jumpman team 2 black and white.

Yeah I ordered direct from Nike. Granted it was a pair of shoes I had once owned and wore daily (30 + years ago egads) but I knew the shoe so ordering it online was no issue. Most the retro’s don’t hit stores i don’t think. Most are done online. I have seen the 1’s around but not too much else. You can find the Zion, Tatum or Luka’s in store though usually.
prolific passer
Analyst

Post#27 » by prolific passer » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:11 pm

Michael Jackson wrote:
prolific passer wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:

Yeah I ordered direct from Nike. Granted it was a pair of shoes I had once owned and wore daily (30 + years ago egads) but I knew the shoe so ordering it online was no issue. Most the retro’s don’t hit stores i don’t think. Most are done online. I have seen the 1’s around but not too much else. You can find the Zion, Tatum or Luka’s in store though usually.

Yeah but to me Jordans are Jordans. The dub zeros were big in 2005. So there's that l guess. Closest foot locker is like a half hour away for me why Hibbett sports is only like 10 minutes away. Haven't tried on the dub zeros but probably will sometime today. Too bad nobody sells converse weapons around here. Those magic Johnson ones look pretty tight.
prolific passer
Analyst

Post#28 » by prolific passer » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:17 pm

Michael Jackson wrote:
prolific passer wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:

Tried on the dub zeros and tried to go a half size bigger for more room but they didn't have it and are trying to clearance them out so probably no more orders in for stock. Tried a half size bigger for the jumpman team 2 but those were still too tight. Guess it's not meant to be but will continue to try to find that pair that will fit.
Ben Wilson25
Rookie
And1: 530

Post#29 » by Ben Wilson25 » Thu May 2, 2024 1:25 am

I went to the preseason season ticket holder event a few times back in the day and would take a jersey to get signed. I have Deng, Hinrich, Gordon and Rose. I really wish I would have gotten a Noah jersey signed.

The only jersey I have and wear (and only to the beach) is a Lincoln high school Jesus Shuttlesworth jersey.
DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,701

Post#30 » by DuckIII » Thu May 2, 2024 2:22 am

jnrjr79 wrote:I'm a middle-aged man, so...zero.

[ducks]

I will do team shirts, but I've never really been into player jerseys/shirts.

I’m also zero. And not only have I never been into player jerseys/shirts, I’m 50 and quite literally have never owned one. Plenty of team shirts, pullovers, hats (especially hats) but never had a player shirt or jersey of anyone.

Closest thing I have to that is a Mitchell & Ness hat that is solid black with a little tiny, like the size of the pad of your thumb, red Pippen jersey in the center. Love that hat. Pip’s my favorite NBA player ever.
Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.
Jeffster81
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,774

Post#31 » by Jeffster81 » Thu May 2, 2024 10:42 am

Jordan #23
Urlacher #54
Sandberg #23.

I have not worn those jeries in a long time, though.
Mr. Tibbs
Head Coach
And1: 467

Post#32 » by Mr. Tibbs » Thu May 2, 2024 3:19 pm

I used to get quite a bit of Bulls player stuff, but between the team breaking my spirit and needing to grow up and budget and whatnot, that's died down. Some of what I have stuffed away at my parent's house, Pip, Rodman, Jordan (both a cursive 23 and a regular 45), Brand, Curry, Hinrich, Deng, Wallace, Rose. Looking back, I'm surprised I never got Gordon, I was such a huge fan.

Almost all of those are way oversized though, so I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had trimmed down enough to comfortably wear my wife's Taj Gibson bulls shirt to the play-in game though lol.

Anyway, for my money there is no single cooler jersey pairing than realgm board legend HinrichPolice and his Norm Van Lier jersey.
RIP Johnny Red Kerr, Norm Van Lier, Pdenninggolden, Bullsmaniac

Return to Chicago Bulls