Image ImageImage Image

Windy City Bulls thread

Moderators: HomoSapien, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN

sco
RealGM
And1: 7,678

Re: Windy City Bulls thread 

Post#21 » by sco » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:33 pm

Muzbar wrote:
League Circles wrote:How has Sanogo looked? I wish I'd get the chance to see him for the Bulls like in garbage time.

I haven't watched any of the games, but he's been incredibly consistent this year statistically.

In 29 games he's averaging 20ppg, 11rpg, 1blk, 1stl, 61fg% and 75ft%

He's easily been WCBs most consistent player, he should definitely get a bit of NBA burn to see how he fairs.

That's surprising, but I'm getting Felicio vibes when he tore up the g-league. How bad would he have to be not to have been used ahead of Taylor while Vuc was out?
:clap:
Muzbar
Starter
And1: 1,439

Post#22 » by Muzbar » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:41 pm

sco wrote:
Muzbar wrote:
League Circles wrote:How has Sanogo looked? I wish I'd get the chance to see him for the Bulls like in garbage time.

I haven't watched any of the games, but he's been incredibly consistent this year statistically.

He's easily been WCBs most consistent player, he should definitely get a bit of NBA burn to see how he fairs.

That's surprising, but I'm getting Felicio vibes when he tore up the g-league. How bad would he have to be not to have been used ahead of Taylor while Vuc was out?

To be fair, none of their G-league guys have got much burn this season in the big league.

Sanogo should have at least been given an opportunity when Vuc was out, he would have been the 2nd tallest player on the team.
Go Bulls... I guess!? Right!?
sco
RealGM
And1: 7,678

Post#23 » by sco » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:04 pm

Muzbar wrote:
sco wrote:
Muzbar wrote:I haven't watched any of the games, but he's been incredibly consistent this year statistically.

To be fair, none of their G-league guys have got much burn this season in the big league.

Sanogo should have at least been given an opportunity when Vuc was out, he would have been the 2nd tallest player on the team.

It does seem odd that neither of our 2 way guys have seen enough minutes to see what's there. Billy appears to be hard-core focused on minutes for Terry, Phillips and Taylor, regardless of the positional needs due to guys being out.
:clap:
GoBlue72391
General Manager
And1: 5,702

Post#24 » by GoBlue72391 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:52 pm

sco wrote:
Muzbar wrote:
sco wrote:That's surprising, but I'm getting Felicio vibes when he tore up the g-league. How bad would he have to be not to have been used ahead of Taylor while Vuc was out?

It does seem odd that neither of our 2 way guys have seen enough minutes to see what's there. Billy appears to be hard-core focused on minutes for Terry, Phillips and Taylor, regardless of the positional needs due to guys being out.
I don't think it's odd. Since Billy got here he's been extremely reluctant to play any of his developmental end of the roster guys. I don't see why this year's crop of two-ways would be any different.
Rose2Boozer
Starter
And1: 650

Post#25 » by Rose2Boozer » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:20 am

Ryan Arcidiacono is back!!! He just signed with the Windy City Bulls.
ROLES & HOLES
robert76
Junior
And1: 232

Post#26 » by robert76 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:23 am

Rose2Boozer wrote:Ryan Arcidiacono is back!!! He just signed with the Windy City Bulls.

I remember the game when Coby scored 7 three pointers or something like that, and Ryan passed Coby the ball and then turned around and started celebrating way before the ball went in. There must be a video of it, but I didn't find it.

Return to Chicago Bulls