Image ImageImage Image

Bulls @ Hawks 6:30 CT

Moderators: HomoSapien, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN

RastaBull
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,599

Re: Bulls @ Hawks 6:30 CT 

Post#121 » by RastaBull » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:57 am

madvillian wrote:
Charlesareed wrote:So next season if PAW can level up like Coby & Ayo we may have something just need a real PF and to get a better center vuc is not it and neither is Zach time to trade both if akme resign Demar he need to run the offense like he did in San antonio in the first quarter at least and if the offense stalls he can look for his shot then look to score in the second quarter

Get rid of Vuc, resign drummond, find a young type like Okongwu, hell, maybe you trade up in the draft if you see someone, and let's roll.

I know I know, we shouldn't get fooled by a good stretch ... But Vuc is playing full Vucci Mane lately.

24 and 11 the last 6 games. Right around 50%FG. Really showing off an excellent euro finesse big man game.
Doctor Drain wrote:Can a butterfly sing?
weneeda2guard
RealGM
And1: 4,903

Post#122 » by weneeda2guard » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:57 am

Man did Trae young take ayo girl or something cause he seems to show up every time we play them lol
"they taking rose kindness for a weakness"
Charlesareed
Sixth Man
And1: 749

Post#123 » by Charlesareed » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:57 am

madvillian wrote:
Charlesareed wrote:So next season if PAW can level up like Coby & Ayo we may have something just need a real PF and to get a better center vuc is not it and neither is Zach time to trade both if akme resign Demar he need to run the offense like he did in San antonio in the first quarter at least and if the offense stalls he can look for his shot then look to score in the second quarter

Get rid of Vuc, resign drummond, find a young type like Okongwu, hell, maybe you trade up in the draft if you see someone, and let's roll.

I agree we need some young bigs who play defense rim run and rebound
Chicago Raised me
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 23,826

Post#124 » by kulaz3000 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:58 am

HomoSapien wrote:For all the flak AKME deserves, they don’t get the credit they deserve for resigning Coby and Ayo. Most people wanted Coby traded and for us to let Ayo walk.

Considering the entire make up of our team, it's unlikely to happen any time soon, but on their respective contracts, I wonder what type of caliber player we could potentially get in return for either of those players. A fringe or a lower tier All-Star player? Both are extremely young still, and are on such bargain deals right now.

Obviously it would need to be right right deal and player, but that's how valuable those two contracts are for the team right now. But then you also have to take account the history of AKME, that they hold on to players for too long, so it's unlikely that either players gets traded during their current contract lengths, and with those two maybe it's a good thing.
Why so serious?
Ice Man
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 13,687

Post#125 » by Ice Man » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:10 am

Billy coached the same way today as on Saturday. Today his guys made his shots. It really is that simple.
madvillian
RealGM
And1: 8,720

Post#126 » by madvillian » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:11 am

can the mods maybe go to the post gamer?
dumbell78 wrote:Random comment....Mikal Bridges stroke is dripping right now in summer league. Carry on.

I'll go ahead and make a sig bet that Mikal is better by RPM this year than Zach.

Return to Chicago Bulls