Image ImageImage Image

Bulls vs Blazers 7pm CT

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

Guru
Starter
And1: 218

Re: Bulls vs Blazers 7pm CT 

Post#101 » by Guru » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:49 pm

Andi Obst wrote:
Guru wrote:
Muzbar wrote:He's attempting to be humorous at other posters expense.

Succeeding.

Claiming success based on absolutely nothing. I thought it was just a joke, but he might actually work in the Bulls FO.

Succeeding in being humorous.

There are some great fans on this platform. There are a lot of wet blankets who just want to be right about how bad we are too.

"We didn't rebuild how I wanted so I hope they lose" types.

Every game.....Vuc is terrible, DDR is terrible, Donovan is terrible, AKME is terrible.

it's perfectly fine to want your team to be better but when you build your personality around complaining that's an issue.
jump
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,410

Post#102 » by jump » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:38 pm

Guru wrote:
Andi Obst wrote:
Guru wrote:
Succeeding.

Claiming success based on absolutely nothing. I thought it was just a joke, but he might actually work in the Bulls FO.

Succeeding in being humorous.

There are some great fans on this platform. There are a lot of wet blankets who just want to be right about how bad we are too.

"We didn't rebuild how I wanted so I hope they lose" types.

Every game.....Vuc is terrible, DDR is terrible, Donovan is terrible, AKME is terrible.

it's perfectly fine to want your team to be better but when you build your personality around complaining that's an issue.

This.
DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,641

Post#103 » by DuckIII » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm

Guru wrote:Every game.....Vuc is terrible, DDR is terrible, Donovan is terrible, AKME is terrible.

I decided to read the last two game threads in their entirety. Last game, no one said any of that stuff except for one poster who after complimenting the team, added “Billy still sucks.” That’s it. 3 words in the whole thread from one poster.

And there was nothing at all like that in this thread.

I don’t deny that sometimes we get posters who come in with a schtick, create an online “personality” and then beat it to death in thread after thread after thread. You, for example. I have been on this board for 20 years. It happens and it’s always unfortunate when it does.

But you also might to want to consider that most of us don’t do that. We are just stating our opinions. And certainly many of them are negative, depending on the topic and the poster.
Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.
GoBlue72391
General Manager
And1: 5,695

Post#104 » by GoBlue72391 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:13 pm

Muzbar wrote:
Jcool0 wrote:
Guru wrote:Vuc is so terrible......we barely won.....I hate my favorite team!

22/9 is terrible?

He's attempting to be humorous at other posters expense.
Heavy emphasis on "attempting."
GoBlue72391
General Manager

Post#105 » by GoBlue72391 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:16 pm

Andi Obst wrote:
Guru wrote:
Muzbar wrote:He's attempting to be humorous at other posters expense.

Succeeding.

He's just a troll.
GoBlue72391
General Manager

Post#106 » by GoBlue72391 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:17 pm

DuckIII wrote:
Guru wrote:Every game.....Vuc is terrible, DDR is terrible, Donovan is terrible, AKME is terrible.

I decided to read the last two game threads in their entirety. Last game, no one said any of that stuff except for one poster who after complimenting the team, added “Billy still sucks.” That’s it. 3 words in the whole thread from one poster.

I don’t deny that sometimes we get posters who come in with a schtick, create an online “personality” and then beat it to death in thread after thread after thread. You, for example. I have been on this board for 20 years. It happens and it’s always unfortunate when it does.

But you also might to want to consider that most of us don’t do that. We are just stating our opinions. And certainly many of them are negative, depending on the topic and the poster.
Creating fictional and barely existent scenarios to get upset over. Sounds like fun.
DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,641

Post#107 » by DuckIII » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:21 pm

GoBlue72391 wrote:
DuckIII wrote:

Creating fictional and barely existent scenarios to get upset over. Sounds like fun.

He’s not upset about anything. He’s just entertaining himself.
Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.
Stratmaster
RealGM
And1: 8,323

Post#108 » by Stratmaster » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:15 pm

DuckIII wrote:

And the Billy still sucks poster was right. But I may have a little bias.

That was the game he left the starters in way too long despite having overplayed them already this season. The whole Chicago media agreed.

Sent from my SM-S911U using RealGM mobile app
ThisGuyFawkes
Analyst
And1: 1,609
Location: Where the sugar cane grows taller than the God we once believed in

Post#109 » by ThisGuyFawkes » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:49 pm

DuckIII wrote:

More like, depending on the game results. I know I'm that way. Win and everything is rosy glasses. Lose and Armageddon is approaching.
HearshotKDS
Sixth Man
And1: 899

Post#110 » by HearshotKDS » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:54 pm

On that fast break towards the end where Caruso got fouled and he was bracing himself against the basket support - he just looked so beat upand just spent I wonder how much he has left to give at this point. Don’t think Bulls can afford to lose him but I worry about him sometimes.
GoBlue72391
General Manager

Post#111 » by GoBlue72391 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:23 am

ThisGuyFawkes wrote:
DuckIII wrote:

More like, depending on the game results. I know I'm that way. Win and everything is rosy glasses. Lose and Armageddon is approaching.
Yeah, game threads are by nature reactionary, full of in the moment hot takes. Not a whole lot of time to come up with a well thought out, researched comment when you're trying to watch the game.

I don't hold it against anyone for having some heat of the moment takes in a game thread.

Game threads and regular threads are two separate distinct things IMO. If you want level headed discussion, that's what regular threads are for.

This is all moot anyway since what the troll is whining about makes up like 1% of posts.
Guru
Starter
And1: 218

Post#112 » by Guru » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:10 am

GoBlue72391 wrote:
ThisGuyFawkes wrote:
DuckIII wrote:

Yeah, game threads are by nature reactionary, full of in the moment hot takes. Not a whole lot of time to come up with a well thought out, researched comment when you're trying to watch the game.

I don't hold it against anyone for having some heat of the moment takes in a game thread.

Game threads and regular threads are two separate distinct things IMO. If you want level headed discussion, that's what regular threads are for.

This is all moot anyway since what the troll is whining about makes up like 1% of posts.

Your sentences say that the game threads are full of this and then they say that they don't exist. Make your sentences make sense.
GoBlue72391
General Manager

Post#113 » by GoBlue72391 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:50 am

Guru wrote:
GoBlue72391 wrote:
ThisGuyFawkes wrote:

Your sentences say that the game threads are full of this and then they say that they don't exist. Make your sentences make sense.

I'm not taking the bait, troll. Try harder next time.
FriedRise
RealGM
And1: 13,058

Post#114 » by FriedRise » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:20 pm

Anyways.

Ayton said he didn't have a bed in Portland so he had to sleep on an air mattress :o
Read on Twitter
MrSparkle
RealGM
And1: 10,084

Post#115 » by MrSparkle » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:37 pm

FriedRise wrote:Anyways.

Ayton said he didn't have a bed in Portland so he had to sleep on an air mattress :o
Read on Twitter

lol
madvillian
RealGM
And1: 8,713

Post#116 » by madvillian » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:40 pm

HearshotKDS wrote:On that fast break towards the end where Caruso got fouled and he was bracing himself against the basket support - he just looked so beat upand just spent I wonder how much he has left to give at this point. Don’t think Bulls can afford to lose him but I worry about him sometimes.

I need him to help me win stocks this week and my god he looked like he was about to just go lay in a hospital bed at times in the game.

He should probably be shut down for a couple weeks but he's a tough SOB and I've gained a lot of respect for him this year. He's also realized he has to shoot when he's open, even if he misses. That's been nice to see with him.
dumbell78 wrote:Random comment....Mikal Bridges stroke is dripping right now in summer league. Carry on.

I'll go ahead and make a sig bet that Mikal is better by RPM this year than Zach.
Muzbar
Starter
And1: 1,414

Post#117 » by Muzbar » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:54 pm

Read on Twitter

The guy earns 30m+ a season.

How the hell did he not have a bed?
Go Bulls... I guess!? Right!?
Stratmaster
RealGM
And1: 8,323

Post#118 » by Stratmaster » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:20 pm

HearshotKDS wrote:On that fast break towards the end where Caruso got fouled and he was bracing himself against the basket support - he just looked so beat upand just spent I wonder how much he has left to give at this point. Don’t think Bulls can afford to lose him but I worry about him sometimes.

Don't worry. If the Bulls are up by 30 going into Q4 tonight he will still play 6 more minutes.
Dez
Head Coach
And1: 7,681

Post#119 » by Dez » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:24 pm

Muzbar wrote:

Read on Twitter

I'm assuming some sort of delivery delay.

Playing well now after his slow start.
FriedRise
RealGM
And1: 13,058

Post#120 » by FriedRise » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:21 pm

Dez wrote:
Muzbar wrote:

Read on Twitter

I'm assuming some sort of delivery delay.

Playing well now after his slow start.

Pay somebody to deliver you a brand new temporary bed or two the same day? Sleep at a hotel? You make 30M a season lol, don't sleep on an air mattress and do that to your body.

Return to Chicago Bulls