Image ImageImage Image

White Sox, Bulls and Blackhawks close to leaving NBC Sports for Stadium

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

Charlesareed
Sixth Man
And1: 745

Re: White Sox, Bulls and Blackhawks close to leaving NBC Sports for Stadium 

Post#21 » by Charlesareed » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:12 pm

So where will I be able to watch bulls Sox & Blackhawks games ?
Chicago Raised me
JimmyButler21
Starter
And1: 1,570

Post#22 » by JimmyButler21 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:54 am

Charlesareed wrote:So where will I be able to watch bulls Sox & Blackhawks games ?

It'll be on the new Stadium channel that will likely be ready in September/October for preseason
Jcool0
RealGM
And1: 7,806

Post#23 » by Jcool0 » Today 12:19 am

Standard Media Group in partnership with the Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Bulls and Chicago White Sox will be the new television broadcast home for all three teams beginning in October, according to an internal document obtained by The Athletic.

The media group is expected to make the network, which is unnamed, available across “multiple platforms,” including over-the-air and carriage agreements with cable and streaming providers.

NBC Sports Chicago is the current broadcast home for the Blackhawks, Bulls and White Sox. The teams’ contract with NBC Sports expires in October.

Standard Media Group, which is based in Nashville, Tenn., is a local broadcast and digital media company. According to its website, the group has television stations in Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska and Rhode Island.

The new network will not be associated with Stadium, a multi-platform network, which Bulls and White Sox owners Jerry Reinsdorf purchased majority control of in 2023.

https://theathletic.com/5471933/2024/05/04/blackhawks-bulls-white-sox-partnering-with-media-group-for-new-broadcast-home?source=user-shared-article

Return to Chicago Bulls