Image ImageImage Image

KG was yelling at VDN?

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

jamesdiego
Junior
And1: 9

Re: KG was yelling at VDN? 

Post#41 » by jamesdiego » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:00 pm

Would have been great if Ben had just kicked KG's knee by "accident".
bentheredengthat
General Manager
And1: 1,606

Post#42 » by bentheredengthat » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:00 pm

.... but your point about knifes is well taken!
RoseTheFuture22
Veteran
And1: 404

Post#43 » by RoseTheFuture22 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:45 am

How intense does KG have to be to get called for a tech?
Polynice4Pippen
RealGM
And1: 13,149

Post#44 » by Polynice4Pippen » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:55 am

Eh, why don't we just beat them twice and send them fishin'. I don't want to outfight Boston, I want to outplay Boston. If we aren't mentally strong enough to withstand this KG foolishness then we simply don't belong on this big of a stage.
Jerry Reinsdorf; the undisputed king of allowing his GM's to run amok with unchecked power and ego. :king:
BR0D1E86
RealGM
And1: 2,292

Post#45 » by BR0D1E86 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:39 am

RoseTheFuture22 wrote:How intense does KG have to be to get called for a tech?

You'd need a referee more intense than him. The existence of such a human being would create some sort of vortex of intensity that would likely make the world collapse in upon itself.
TheSchmaranz
Bench Warmer
And1: 108

Post#46 » by TheSchmaranz » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:11 am

If this were anybody but KG, I think the league would either be fining the **** outta them or banning them from being on the bench.

It's classless ghetto garbage.
Ajosu
Head Coach
And1: 103

Post#47 » by Ajosu » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:14 am

Polynice4Pippen wrote:Eh, why don't we just beat them twice and send them fishin'. I don't want to outfight Boston, I want to outplay Boston. If we aren't mentally strong enough to withstand this KG foolishness then we simply don't belong on this big of a stage.

Yeah, but it would be nice to outplay them AND outfight them!
Polynice4Pippen
RealGM
And1: 13,149

Post#48 » by Polynice4Pippen » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:26 am

Ajosu wrote:
Polynice4Pippen wrote:Eh, why don't we just beat them twice and send them fishin'. I don't want to outfight Boston, I want to outplay Boston. If we aren't mentally strong enough to withstand this KG foolishness then we simply don't belong on this big of a stage.

Yeah, but it would be nice to outplay them AND outfight them!

In theory. Until Stern gets to suspending people. I just remember from our rivalries with the Bad Boys and the Knicks how we won by keeping our cool, not getting into a macho, testosterone battle, and just out executing them and in the end making them suck on that for an entire offseason. If it was good enough for MJ and crew it's good enough for this bunch. No need to foul Rondo hard. Just stop him from getting another damn triple double and sprinting back in transition.
Jerry Reinsdorf; the undisputed king of allowing his GM's to run amok with unchecked power and ego. :king:
Bullflip
Assistant Coach
And1: 847

Post#49 » by Bullflip » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:39 am

I hope someone "accidentally" runs into KG on the bench thereby ending his career.
BULLS4LIFE2
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#50 » by BULLS4LIFE2 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:55 am

What about instead of just showing the cartoon version of the Bulls running into the Celtics team bus on the big screen prior to intros they organise for real Bulls to smash the Celtics team bus (with the players in it of course?

Then we (the fans) get to have s3x with their cheerleaders ..not ours :D
phoenixrose05
Sophomore

Post#51 » by phoenixrose05 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:58 am

I think we need a loose ball that ends with someone jumping out of bounds into KG. Not his leg just kinda knock him down into his seat, smile at him and rub his oddly shaped head then get up and play some basketball.
BULLS4LIFE2
Banned User

Post#52 » by BULLS4LIFE2 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 am

Ive wanted the Bulls to go after Artest for years now and these recent incidents reinforce that wish. Id love to have that psycho on this team right now, no way he lets Pierce get all those shots off and score down the stretch, and no way he stands around and watches his teammates get pushed around like they have all series

The Celtics have come into this series with all intentions of being the aggressors and the Bulls have allowed it, you need to set the tone early, not in game 6. Im praying for a Gordon and Rose show the next 2 games with some Tyrus soul food
StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#53 » by StutterStep » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:33 am

You guys need Zach Randolph.

He and QRich got into it early in the season with the Celtics (Powe, Perkins and PP), and pulled those fools' ho-card!
JazzItUp13
Veteran
And1: 1

Post#54 » by JazzItUp13 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:04 am

if i was BG i would have shoved the hell out of KG into the bench....if you push someone on the court there is nothing more then a tech...so why would it be any different? imagine KG's jawing and he flys back into the bench or someone behind him he falls on has a drink and it spills on him...ROFL what a sight that would be!
I got a question why they hating on me....
EastBayFJ
Head Coach
And1: 295

Post#55 » by EastBayFJ » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:43 am

KG is a king sized boob

He kind of reminds me of a cross between Bubba from Forrset Gump and Andre Braugher right now with all this insane jaw jutting stuff
"GarPax played Grab Ass with Mirotic for 5 years and been in Omaha playing Hide the Salami with Doug McBuckets for the 1.5 years and they've developed feelings for him. Well, I say "F feelings and F loyalty!" I want CHIPS! Jerry Krizause
Flight 23
Banned User

Post#56 » by Flight 23 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:38 pm

anorexorcism wrote:Enough is enough. Someone needs to clock Rondo and send a message. Go down with a fight, be as physical as they are. Hit back.

Just imagine if it was 199x and John Starks nailed [insert any Bulls F or C here] in the face on that same play.

Business would have been taken care of right there. Flagrant foul plus a double technical. Brad Miller should have made that happen instead of walking away.
6_Rings
RealGM
And1: 2,891

Post#57 » by 6_Rings » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:08 pm

i hope the Cavs embarass these punks.
El Turco wrote:Nothing wrong with men shaking their ass while other men in tights jump on top of each other.
Chewie
Lead Assistant
And1: 336

Post#58 » by Chewie » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:12 pm

6_Rings wrote:i hope the Cavs embarass these punks.

What kind of talk is that ? We've got this series !

CONFIDENCE.
Turn down for what?
Clint Eastwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,078
Location: Taking my talents to South Beach (twice a day at times)

Post#59 » by Clint Eastwood » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:31 pm

i have to say im surprised by the responses here. the celtics are good, and not all that thuggish. the rondo foul was likely flagrant, but really not unexpected for the situation. the KG stuff is just a punk being a punk. he looks and acts like gary payton. he is just an immature person who talks a lot of trash. i like our team not getting dirty to counter any dirtiness on the celtics part. just go play and beat them. we really look a lot more like we are trying to do it the way the spurs do.

and as far as the rose/david robinson comparison i read somewhere here or another thread, i think rose is more like duncan in demeanor.
We have Martell Webster. He's called Kyle Korver here, and we shall love him and squeeze him and call him Ashton. -BrooklynBulls
SuburbanOasis
General Manager
And1: 22

Post#60 » by SuburbanOasis » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:43 pm

I don't want to hurt anyone, but our fouls need to start going high and hard like theirs are.

Gordon/Rose have been dropped on their backs and scissor kicked out of bounds and Miller has gotten punched in the face. I don't want to say play dirty, but if they are in the air, hit them in the shoulders hard and see how much they like landing on their backs.

At some point you have to get a little rough to show them that this isn't candyland and their decisions have consequences and repercussions.

Return to Chicago Bulls