Image ImageImage Image

KG was yelling at VDN?

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

BuLLzDoMaIn
Rookie
And1: 1

Re: KG was yelling at VDN? 

Post#61 » by BuLLzDoMaIn » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:59 pm

is there anyway we can get noc back???? jus to hit someone! I respect that when KG curses at us the bull players dont even bother to look at him. Cause to them KG is a nobody. Next time tyrus dunks on someone. Scream in there face. Get a tech. screw it!
Scott May
Head Coach
And1: 24

Post#62 » by Scott May » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:16 pm

See, again with the yelling. Not a fan of the yelling.
On indefinite hiatus as of May 27, 2014.
sully00
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,716

Post#63 » by sully00 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm

StutterStep wrote:You guys need Zach Randolph.

He and QRich got into it early in the season with the Celtics (Powe, Perkins and PP), and pulled those fools' ho-card!

By bending over and then talking a bunch of **** in the press about shooting people are you serious?

KG's **** is over the top but he did it when everybody loved him too.

Aren't you the guys with BG grabbing his junk on national TV during perhaps the signature moment of his career added to Noah and Miller who are probably the most unlikeable guys in the league, I'm just saying...
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,564

Post#64 » by Profound23 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:45 pm

How is KG not getting called for technicals? If Deng was doing that, you know for sure it would be a T.

I have lost a lot of respect for KG, and this is coming from a guy who was cheering him along the entire postseason last year.
Knicksick
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#65 » by Knicksick » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Garnett is the biggest punk in this league. I'd be really ashamed to have a teammate like that.And enough with that whole "he's so into the game and he's so competitive bull"---the dude is a class A punk who is totally unworthy of a champion---Thankfully the odds of him winning a ring ever again are pretty low now. He got his fluke ring and will be remembered as one of the biggest low-class-punks to ever play the game.
Magilla_Gorilla
RealGM
And1: 4,451

Post#66 » by Magilla_Gorilla » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:00 pm

sully00 wrote:Aren't you the guys with BG grabbing his junk on national TV during perhaps the signature moment of his career added to Noah and Miller who are probably the most unlikeable guys in the league, I'm just saying...

BG did his in uniform after making a big shot.

Garnett is doing this **** while wearing a sweater on the bench. Or while playing the Raptors.
Sham - Y U NO sell me a t-shirt? Best OB/GYN Houston
alucryts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,169

Post#67 » by alucryts » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:03 pm

sully00 wrote:
StutterStep wrote:You guys need Zach Randolph.

He and QRich got into it early in the season with the Celtics (Powe, Perkins and PP), and pulled those fools' ho-card!

By bending over and then talking a bunch of **** in the press about shooting people are you serious?

KG's **** is over the top but he did it when everybody loved him too.

Aren't you the guys with BG grabbing his junk on national TV during perhaps the signature moment of his career added to Noah and Miller who are probably the most unlikeable guys in the league, I'm just saying...

theres nothing wrong with grabbin ur ballz or yelling after a good play. as long as you've done something great, you deserve it. Like a touchdown dance. you got a touchdown, now have a little fun.

KG hasn't done anything all series but stand on the bench being INTENSE. if ray allen pulled out his junk and grabbed it after the shots he made, I would have laughed and said "damn that was hilarious +1".

Also, when Noah yells/pounds his chest, its at no one, and it's after a good play. Makes other temas fans hate him, I know. The difference is, KG is in a suit on the bench screaming at ben gordon......... seriously? If KG was going INTENSE at his team to get them pumped up, I'd comend that. INTENSE trash talking from the bench is sad lol.

There is no way there would be a ref INTENSE enough to tech KG. The intenseness of KG and said ref would be too much. That amount of INTENSE in one arena is too much for our mortal minds :evil:
BullSoxChicago'sFinest
Veteran
And1: 1

Post#68 » by BullSoxChicago'sFinest » Sat May 2, 2009 3:42 am

Who else noticed KG keeping his mouth SHUT during Game 6? Someone clearly talked to him. Probably after that pic made the rounds/got picked up by media and commentators were starting to get on him
The Lord is saving my life; Trust in Him and you'll see the same : ): Daily Scripture Readings
Ask a saint like Padre Pio to ask Jesus to send you a conversion moment. What's the worst that can happen if you don't believe anyways? ;) Prayer works
mcmaximus
Sixth Man
Location: Anywhere where there's food, internet access, and a bed

Post#69 » by mcmaximus » Sat May 2, 2009 3:55 am

Let him yell! As long as he continues to wear the nicest suits in the stadium, and not a Celtics uniform we can win this series.
Go Bulls!
God! I hope KG watches the Bulls play from his living room TV set in the 2nd rd.
Sk23
Banned User

Post#70 » by Sk23 » Sat May 2, 2009 3:58 am

K.G is such a P.O.S...

Return to Chicago Bulls