ImageImageImageImage

Casey Blake

B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 540

Casey Blake 

Post#1 » by B Mac » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:21 am

Casey Blake is now 0-11 with RISP. Today agaisnt the Yankees he had the bases loaded twice with less then two outs and two completely useless at bats. No sac flies, no productive outs, no nothing, just bad bad outs. Im so sick of watching Sizemore, Hafner, Martinez, Garko, etc.. get on base only to have Casey come up and let the other teams pitcher off the hook. What is with Wedge's love affair with Casey Blake? Drop him way down in the lineup pleeeease.
L&H_05
RealGM
And1: 94

Post#2 » by L&H_05 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:16 am

They both went to Wichita State or whatever it's called...

Casey Blake is the single least clutch player I have ever seen... I'll take 25 Jeff Manto's over this guy...

The killer B's have haunted this franchise for years... Boone, Blake, Broussard, Belliard... 3/4 are gone... Lets just get rid of this flake..
B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 540

Post#3 » by B Mac » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:46 am

Casey Blake had 9 runners left on base today.
Jhonny Peralta had 8.

The scary thing is we still scored 6 runs and the offense wasnt the reason why we lost.
LoveThemCavs
Analyst
And1: 143

Post#4 » by LoveThemCavs » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:42 am

Well Jhonny is striking out alot, but he's also hitting ball hard. They're just getting caught, some were great plays too. I think Jhonny is alright again. Casey on the other hand, I'd rather see Garko at first than any night Casey is suppose to be there. Casey should be our backup RF and 3B.

Return to Cleveland Indians