ImageImageImageImage

Who was the most disappointing

TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Who was the most disappointing 

Post#1 » by TheOUTLAW » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:44 am

Who most disappointed you over the season as well as the playoffs.

To me, it was Pronk easily during the season he probably shouldn't even have played in the playoffs but the most disappointing was CC.

How can you be so good during the season and so horrid in the playoffs.

Pronk was just useless. You can't have a DH that can't hit. He stunk this year and if he doesn't improve they have to cut him lose.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 540

Post#2 » by B Mac » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:04 am

1. CC
2. Pronk
3. Sizemore
Flat out those guys choked. Gutierrez also was horrible, but I wasnt expecting much but defense from him anyway.

On the bright side Peralta was awesome, Droobs looks like a star in the making, and Victor had a solid run.
Icness
NFL Analyst
And1: 129

Post#3 » by Icness » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:32 am

Pronk just never got it going except for that nice stretch in early Sept. and he was brutal in the ALCS.

I was real disappointed in CC in the playoffs--he was clearly trying too hard. I would like to have seen Wedge yank him earlier in the Yankee game, even though we wound up winning.

Biggest disappointment of the entire season was Josh Barfield though.
B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 540

Post#4 » by B Mac » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:57 pm

Sowers, Lee, Choo, and Delucci were all pretty big dissapointments on the year as well.
Cav-Titan-Cub
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#5 » by Cav-Titan-Cub » Sun Nov 4, 2007 1:15 pm

During the season it was Travis Hafner. Everyone was expecting him to have a breakout year and make the allstar team and help us get to the destined World Series. That wasn't the case. Instead it was Fausto Carmona who was amazing during the regular season. He had 19 wins with a 3.06 ERA.

For the playoffs, I have to say the biggest disappointments were our starting core CC Sabathia and Fausto Carmona. They pitched extremely well in the regular season but in the playoffs they just fell apart.
heathmalc
Analyst
And1: 16

Post#6 » by heathmalc » Mon Mar 3, 2008 5:46 pm

Cav-Titan-Cub wrote:During the season it was Travis Hafner. Everyone was expecting him to have a breakout year and make the allstar team and help us get to the destined World Series. That wasn't the case. Instead it was Fausto Carmona who was amazing during the regular season. He had 19 wins with a 3.06 ERA.

For the playoffs, I have to say the biggest disappointments were our starting core CC Sabathia and Fausto Carmona. They pitched extremely well in the regular season but in the playoffs they just fell apart.

I agree with you.

Return to Cleveland Indians