ImageImageImage

Injury Bug

OoAnd1
Head Coach
And1: 14

Injury Bug 

Post#1 » by OoAnd1 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:29 pm

The Mets Are My Daddies. :-?

Damn injuries...Johnson, Tankersly, Mitre, Hermida, Hanley, De Aza, and now Cabrera. There's prolly more guys I forgot. We can't be missing different players every night due to injury. We need this team together and healthy to have a chance.

Looks like we caught that Dolphins and Heat injury bug...is it the drought that's to blame!? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Dolphins, Marlins and Heat all need a lot of water to either survive or keep from causing damage...PLEASE RAIN!

:pray:
Lord Commander
Head Coach
And1: 1,734

Re: Injury Bug 

Post#2 » by Lord Commander » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:32 pm

take your personal stuff elsewhere
OoAnd1
Head Coach

Post#3 » by OoAnd1 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:38 pm

ToHoleWithSoul wrote:take your personal stuff elsewhere

I think I know what you said...are you checking every one of my posts? :rofl:
Lord Commander
Head Coach

Post#4 » by Lord Commander » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:49 pm

OoAnd1 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I think I know what you said...are you checking every one of my posts? :rofl:

Actually I also made a very valid comment about your "Injury Bug" post. Evidently your mod is not in a real good mood (that or he failed to read the entire post). Maybe he only wants to see/hear the perspective of Marlins fans. Anyway, you stated in another post that key Mets are too old and won't last the entire year (or something like that). I pointed out the irony of this post where you lament that your young guys are injured and we're only in April. And yes, I'm watching you :lol:
OoAnd1
Head Coach

Post#5 » by OoAnd1 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:06 pm

ToHoleWithSoul wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Actually I also made a very valid comment about your "Injury Bug" post. Evidently your mod is not in a real good mood (that or he failed to read the entire post). Maybe he only wants to see/hear the perspective of Marlins fans. Anyway, you stated in another post that key Mets are too old and won't last the entire year (or something like that). I pointed out the irony of this post where you lament that your young guys are injured and we're only in April. And yes, I'm watching you :lol:

I believe you...there's very little leeway given for criticism by a certain Mod here and elsewhere. Just FYI...be EXTRA careful posting here...even though you're the "enemy" and all, I'd hate for you to get warned for a rather innocent comment you make that's made for fun. I have no problem with you talking a little smack about the Fish...it's part of the fun. When you want to make a comment here...just think...V For Vendetta...:nonono:

There's a big difference between getting hurt due to random circumstances and getting hurt due to age. Even our Manager is younger than some of the Mets players. If taken with care The Fish will come back strong and if we are still in the hunt late in the year...we'll be healthier and with more energy than any other team in the NL East.
Lord Commander
Head Coach

Post#6 » by Lord Commander » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:45 pm

OoAnd1 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I believe you...there's very little leeway given for criticism by a certain Mod here and elsewhere. Just FYI...be EXTRA careful posting here...even though you're the "enemy" and all, I'd hate for you to get warned for a rather innocent comment you make that's made for fun. I have no problem with you talking a little smack about the Fish...it's part of the fun. When you want to make a comment here...just think...V For Vendetta...:nonono:

There's a big difference between getting hurt due to random circumstances and getting hurt due to age. Even our Manager is younger than some of the Mets players. If taken with care The Fish will come back strong and if we are still in the hunt late in the year...we'll be healthier and with more energy than any other team in the NL East.

Gotcha :thumbsup:

Return to Miami Marlins