ImageImageImage

Adam Dunn Wants to be here!!

wadero
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Adam Dunn Wants to be here!! 

Post#1 » by wadero » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:12 am

I am friends with His Dad and He told me that Adam has told his agent to get him in Houston! He is a free agent next year and I think he is the answer to our problem he can play right or we move Berkman back outfield and let Dunn go to first. What are your thoughts?
Listen to the lunatic inside you
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
-- Robin Williams (1952- ), American actor and comedian
rocketworld
Starter

Post#2 » by rocketworld » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:21 am

i dont know who they want but they can have morgan ensberg, jason lane
rocketsfan94
Freshman

Re: Adam Dunn Wants to be here!! 

Post#3 » by rocketsfan94 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:00 am

wadero wrote:I am friends with His Dad and He told me that Adam has told his agent to get him in Houston! He is a free agent next year and I think he is the answer to our problem he can play right or we move Berkman back outfield and let Dunn go to first. What are your thoughts?

i have nothing againest dunn and hes a good power hitter but with him its either a home run or he strikes out. and we have to many guys that will strike out more times than not. we dont need to add another one. and as for moving berkman back to the outfield hes to slow and with his knee it wouldent be good. hes a good first baseman if we for dunn he plays right field.
A.J.
Banned User
And1: 1

Re: Adam Dunn Wants to be here!! 

Post#4 » by A.J. » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:32 pm

rocketsfan94 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

i have nothing againest dunn and hes a good power hitter but with him its either a home run or he strikes out. and we have to many guys that will strike out more times than not. we dont need to add another one. and as for moving berkman back to the outfield hes to slow and with his knee it wouldent be good. hes a good first baseman if we for dunn he plays right field.

Dunn cant play right field. Its either 1st or Left.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,242

Post#5 » by RaoulDuke79 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:14 pm

Don't want him. We need more guys who can get on base consistantly, not strike out a ton, hit for decent average and play good defense(a little speed in the lineup wouldn't hurt either).

He is none of those things.
rocketsfan94
Freshman

Post#6 » by rocketsfan94 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:42 am

RaoulDuke79 wrote:Don't want him. We need more guys who can get on base consistantly, not strike out a ton, hit for decent average and play good defense(a little speed in the lineup wouldn't hurt either).

He is none of those things.

i agree with u on that. the rockies ripped us a new one with the trade for jennings. we gave up a center fielder with speed in the field and the basees as well as 2 pitchers that would have maybe not have had a great season but couldent be any worse than what we have now.

Return to Houston Astros