Maddux back to the Dodgers..

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb

LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Maddux back to the Dodgers.. 

Post#1 » by LLcoleJ » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:51 am

Not much a commute but its always nice to get some exprience in the stretch.

welcome back

http://baseball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ ... re_maddux/
Cheers. :beer: — Mags
Minhee
Lead Assistant
And1: 8

Re: Maddux back to the Dodgers.. 

Post#2 » by Minhee » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:04 am

Not going to help....the guy is 42 years old and we are giving up 2 prospects for him. We don't even know who we are giving up yet.....Unless he somehow pitches us in the post season and get at least one win, I rather have James McDonald get the call. Is Maddux even better than Stultz a this point?

We suck....people all predicted that we will win the NL West yet we have yet to overtake Arizona. With their acquisation of Adam Dunn it pretty much seals the division for them. Our pitching sucks, our bullpen sucks...we only have offense now. No matter how hard we work to tie Arizona for first place, we will always dissapoint and fall 1 or 2 back again. We are not meant to catch Arizona and they have a much softer schedule. They are playing SD twice and Florida while we have the Phillies on the road.

Its really hard for me to keep the faith and believe in this team.......sadly I will still be watching every game and hold some type of false hope but I know it is a lost cause.
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,420

Re: Maddux back to the Dodgers.. 

Post#3 » by Danny Darko » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:46 pm

we got him just in time to see his expiration date it looks like. I hope Penny starts getting back into shape...

Return to Los Angeles Dodgers