ImageImageImageImageImage

Missed History: Ryu Perfect Only Through 7 Innings.

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb

Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Re: Missed History: Ryu Perfect Only Through 7 Innings. 

Post#21 » by Quake Griffin » Tue May 27, 2014 3:18 am

1 more out Kenley....come on man...wtf is up with these walks.

1 out stands between us being 5 out of our last 7 and gaining a game on SF and COL
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Ranma
RealGM
And1: 4,062

How do you spell, "relief"? 

Post#22 » by Ranma » Tue May 27, 2014 3:20 am

Whew...what a relief. Jansen gets the save to preserve Ryu's well-deserved win.
LA Legends: Kershaw & Koufax_ Image _IGNORED: Max Headrom-esqtvd-QRich3-EBledsoe12-alon8882-45clip
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Post#23 » by Neddy » Tue May 27, 2014 3:20 am

these **** are killing me i swear... Ryu takes us to a perfect 7 innings and up by 4, we can't close the **** game... why is Wilson still pitching in crucial moments? I don't **** care Ned paid 10 million for this guy, he needs to be in losing mop up load, and League be the set up man....

oh thank you, a flyball to end the **** game with 2 on base with 2 out in bottom of the 9th.... only up by 1 run......

still, Wilson isn't our setup man. brandon league has out pitched everybody in our bullpen this year.
ehhhhh f it.
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Post#24 » by Quake Griffin » Tue May 27, 2014 3:27 am

Neddy wrote:these **** are killing me i swear... Ryu takes us to a perfect 7 innings and up by 4, we can't close the **** game... why is Wilson still pitching in crucial moments? I don't **** care Ned paid 10 million for this guy, he needs to be in losing mop up load, and League be the set up man....

oh thank you, a flyball to end the **** game with 2 on base with 2 out in bottom of the 9th.... only up by 1 run......

still, Wilson isn't our setup man. brandon league has out pitched everybody in our bullpen this year.

crazy right?
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Post#25 » by Neddy » Tue May 27, 2014 4:02 am

Quake Griffin wrote:
Neddy wrote:these **** are killing me i swear... Ryu takes us to a perfect 7 innings and up by 4, we can't close the **** game... why is Wilson still pitching in crucial moments? I don't **** care Ned paid 10 million for this guy, he needs to be in losing mop up load, and League be the set up man....

crazy right?

you know what's crazy, is that even myself had written off League as done, and Wilson as the incumbent setup guy, but during the offseason, vast majority of the SABR sites i have read regarding the 2014 prediction had marked League bouncing back and WIlson crashing badly.

times like this i wish we still had Paul DePodesta. he was the real person that the character Peter Brand from the Money Ball movie was based on. man I even ran a site way back in the day when Paul became our GM that called DePodesta for President blogsite.
ehhhhh f it.

Return to Los Angeles Dodgers