Welcome home Trevor Bauer!

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb

Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,222

Welcome home Trevor Bauer! 

Post#1 » by Kilroy » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:41 am

The Los Angeles Dodgers have agreed to terms with Trevor Bauer, the reigning National League Cy Young Award winner, on a three-year contract worth $102 million. The deal contains opt-outs after the 2021 and 2022 seasons, per MLB.com's Mark Feinsand. Bauer is projected to be the highest paid player in the game in each of the next two campaigns.

Bauer, who went to school at UCLA, was down to two teams -- the New York Mets and the reigning champion Dodgers -- before ultimately making his free agency decision on Friday to head home to Southern California. The Mets offered more money to try to seduce Bauer out choosing the Dodgers, according to Joel Sherman of the New York Post.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/dodgers-sign-trevor-bauer-nl-cy-young-award-winner-snubs-mets-picks-hometown-los-angeles/
Never have rice at Hanzo's house...
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Re: Welcome home Trevor Bauer! 

Post#2 » by Quake Griffin » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:42 pm

I think he will continue to be middling to decent as a regular season guy who plays up in October.

Glad we signed this guy.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,222

Post#3 » by Kilroy » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:05 pm

Quake Griffin wrote:I think he will continue to be middling to decent as a regular season guy who plays up in October.

Glad we signed this guy.

Yeah, me too... I don't think it's going to be the be-all answer to our bullpen issues, but he definitely helps and makes our pitching a bit more intimidating.
Never have rice at Hanzo's house...
TravisScott55
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,833

Post#4 » by TravisScott55 » Mon Aug 2, 2021 4:02 am

welp, rough start
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Post#5 » by Quake Griffin » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:29 am

Dammit
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.

Return to Los Angeles Dodgers