ImageImageImage

i regret the return...

Moderator: ijspeelman

ohio
Starter
And1: 2,322

i regret the return... 

Post#1 » by ohio » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:25 pm

these finals ending like this and all the nonsense just reminds me how much I hate the drama and clownism when LeBron's around.

yes we were in the finals and there's no way we make the finals if he hadn't return but as we see now, unless you win, it doesn't matter if you lost in the finals or hadn't made the playoffs, that's the general perception, the season looks like a disappointment.

Myself, I didn't mind the finals loss, I'm okay with it, injuries will heal and we'll come back & win, it's that simple. But no, it's not that simple, the media has to drag everything down & LeBron has to feed, why is Blatt's job even in question?

I'd be much happier without this drama, just continue to build the team like we had been building for 4 years prior to that, and taking Boston's place in these playoffs, sufficient.

But no, can't have that when you have a media whore on your team that needs 10,000 tweets a minute.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,156

Re: i regret the return... 

Post#2 » by jbk1234 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:32 pm

I think LBJ wants Blatt gone. I don't think it's media speculation. He needs to man up and tell Gilbert. Gilbert needs to make sure he signs off on Lue as the replacement.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
ohio
Starter
And1: 2,322

Post#3 » by ohio » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:37 pm

Which to me is a mistake, a big mistake, he let Mike Brown stick around for 4 years or whatever during his first tenure here but he wants to get rid of a coach that's actually great.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,156

Post#4 » by jbk1234 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:30 am

ohio wrote:Which to me is a mistake, a big mistake, he let Mike Brown stick around for 4 years or whatever during his first tenure here but he wants to get rid of a coach that's actually great.

It doesn't matter. Life's not fair. If LBJ wants a new coach, he can have one. He can own the decision afterwards. My issue is with his people feeding this crap to the national media. It's no way for the team leader to conduct his business.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers