ImageImageImage

Game 61: Celtics @ Cavs 3/5/2024

Moderator: ijspeelman

JujitsuFlip
General Manager
And1: 5,088

Re: Game 61: Celtics @ Cavs 3/5/2024 

Post#21 » by JujitsuFlip » Wed Mar 6, 2024 5:39 pm

JonFromVA wrote:sometimes both Allen and Mobley need to sit, even if it's just long enough for Wade or Niang to shoot the opposing big stiff off the floor like we once did to Jonas Valanciunis with Channing Frye.

This was my exact point in the off-season. If Jb was a better coach, it wouldn't take injuries to figure this out and if there aren't injuries, Jb doesn't figure it out. Situational basketball is paramount to postseason success.
JonFromVA
RealGM
And1: 4,392

Post#22 » by JonFromVA » Wed Mar 6, 2024 6:10 pm

JujitsuFlip wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:sometimes both Allen and Mobley need to sit, even if it's just long enough for Wade or Niang to shoot the opposing big stiff off the floor like we once did to Jonas Valanciunis with Channing Frye.

This was my exact point in the off-season. If Jb was a better coach, it wouldn't take injuries to figure this out and if there aren't injuries, Jb doesn't figure it out. Situational basketball is paramount to postseason success.

I'd love to hear a reporter ask JBB what he feels he learned from the period when DG and Mobley were out.
JujitsuFlip
General Manager
And1: 5,088

Post#23 » by JujitsuFlip » Wed Mar 6, 2024 8:48 pm

JonFromVA wrote:
JujitsuFlip wrote:

I'd love to hear a reporter ask JBB what he feels he learned from the period when DG and Mobley were out.
He would probably give some cryptic answer. I actually liked Griff but i used to chuckle at some of the word salads he would respond with when it came to difficult front office questions.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers