ImageImageImageImageImage

Minor League/Prospects

Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,984

Minor League/Prospects 

Post#1 » by Stannis » Mon May 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Use this thread to discuss our Minor League teams, Prospects, and who you think deserves a call to the Mets
Free Palestine
Stannis
RealGM

Re: Minor League/Prospects | Who Should get a Call to the Majors? 

Post#2 » by Stannis » Sat Jun 6, 2015 5:26 am

Las Vegas 51 were in town, so I went to go watch them and Matz. He seems pretty good, but keeps the ball too high imo. And slows up his windup on off-speed pitches.

Anyway, the game got cancelled due to rain, and never resumed. Vegas and Matz got the 0-1 loss in a 7 inning game. :(

And tbh, Vegas 51 don't seem to have any other prospects. Maybe Reynolds as a future backup shortstop.

With Niese and Gee playing like this, I think Matz would have already gotten the call by now, but you can't have 7 starting pitchers. Alderson is definitely shopping Niese and/or Gee right now. Maybe Colon too.

EDIT: Totally forgot about Montero too. That's another starting pitcher. His ceiling is only a 3.9-4-2 ERA 4-5 starter imo, but lot of teams in the league can actually use that.

I really hope there is a trade soon involving 2 of our starting pitchers so we can receive help in other positions.
Free Palestine
Stannis
RealGM

Re: Minor League/Prospects | Who Should get a Call to the Majors? 

Post#3 » by Stannis » Sun Jun 7, 2015 11:28 pm

Vic Black is out of rehab, but optioned to the AAA team. He's going to need some time to get back on track.
Free Palestine

Return to New York Mets