ImageImageImageImageImage

Fatcessa

DocZaius
Banned User
And1: 56

Fatcessa 

Post#1 » by DocZaius » Mon May 21, 2007 4:24 am

Someone just end his life please........

He's downplaying the Met wins, making fun of us about trying to sweep, and bragging about tonight, speaking of Clippard as if he's the next Gibson (not to mention killing us for getting owned by him)...

What an utter scumbag he is....argg I WANT TO THROW ****!!

I hope the Red Sox sweep them, shutting them out every game and scoring 15+ runs each game...

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: DIE FATCESSA
nykgeneralmanager
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 306

Post#2 » by nykgeneralmanager » Mon May 21, 2007 4:35 am

Why would you be so wrapped up in what he says? The Mets have the best record in the NL, what the hell do you care if he thinks you should hit Clippard?
DocZaius
Banned User

Post#3 » by DocZaius » Mon May 21, 2007 4:53 am

just the thought of having him spew his vile words across the airways and substantially influencing and controlling public opinion makes me sick
KnickTerp12
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#4 » by KnickTerp12 » Mon May 21, 2007 6:07 am

^ Hmmm sounds like anyone that works for ESPN or FOX towards the Yanks. Get over it, analysts are human too, and humans are biased and haters. Nothin you can do about it
Rocketsterps
Bench Warmer
And1: 1

Post#5 » by Rocketsterps » Mon May 21, 2007 2:25 pm

KnickTerp12 wrote:^ Hmmm sounds like anyone that works for ESPN or FOX towards the Yanks. Get over it, analysts are human too, and humans are biased and haters. Nothin you can do about it

STOP TROLLING YANKEE LOOSERS! I agree that Fatcessa is a waste. The Mets own NY city now but all Fatcessa wants to talk about is the weak a$$ Yankees and his horses. Lets see what happens when you lose at least 2 out of 3 from the Redsox and we win 2 of 3 from the Braves.

Thank God for Joe & Evan!!!!

YANKEES LOSE THHHHAAAAAAA YANKEEEEESS LOOOOSEEEE!!!!
2008-09 Championship Depth Chart
1) Ben Gordon/ Aaron Brooks/ Rafer Alston
2)Tracy McGrady/ B. Barry/ V. Wafer
3) Shane Battier/ R. Artest/ C. Hayes
4) Luis Scola/C. Landry/Joey Dorsey
5) Yao/ D. Mutumbo/Sean Williams
DocZaius
Banned User

Post#6 » by DocZaius » Mon May 21, 2007 2:48 pm

I'm rooting for the Sox hard so they give Fatcessa indigestion for months!!
majorleads
Banned User

Post#7 » by majorleads » Mon May 21, 2007 3:11 pm

Rocketsterps wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

STOP TROLLING YANKEE LOOSERS! I agree that Fatcessa is a waste. The Mets own NY city now but all Fatcessa wants to talk about is the weak a$$ Yankees and his horses. Lets see what happens when you lose at least 2 out of 3 from the Redsox and we win 2 of 3 from the Braves.

Can you shut up please? Yankee fans are allowed to come in here and kid around with us. We do it to them all the time in their forum, they should be allowed to do it here without you calling them trolls and Yankee "loosers." Stop being a baby!!!
Lord Commander
Head Coach
And1: 1,788

Post#8 » by Lord Commander » Mon May 21, 2007 3:33 pm

Francessa is such a homer. He doesn't even try to fake impartiality.... Whatever, I couldn't give two ishts what he says or thinks because he's proven time and time again that he knows nothing about nothing. Yet he tries to appear like he knows it all.
nykgeneralmanager
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#9 » by nykgeneralmanager » Mon May 21, 2007 5:00 pm

Rocketsterps wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Oh so you're one of the people who thinks that if a fan of another team posts on this forum then it is considered trolling...well that isn't the definition of trolling. I said that if the Mets are so good then why give a flying crap about what somebody like him thinks? You know the team is good and thats it.

BTW, if the Yankees lost 85 games and didn't make the playoffs it would probably be a bigger story than the Mets winning the WS, that tells you who the ''city belongs to.'' Unless the Mets can run off a 10 year dynasty winning 5 or 6 rings, it is a Yankee town. That isn't me dissing you guys, that is just a fact...what the Yankees are doing (good or bad) is just a bigger story for whatever reason.
majorleads
Banned User

Post#10 » by majorleads » Mon May 21, 2007 6:19 pm

nykgeneralmanager wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Oh so you're one of the people who thinks that if a fan of another team posts on this forum then it is considered trolling...well that isn't the definition of trolling. I said that if the Mets are so good then why give a flying crap about what somebody like him thinks? You know the team is good and thats it.

BTW, if the Yankees lost 85 games and didn't make the playoffs it would probably be a bigger story than the Mets winning the WS, that tells you who the ''city belongs to.'' Unless the Mets can run off a 10 year dynasty winning 5 or 6 rings, it is a Yankee town. That isn't me dissing you guys, that is just a fact...what the Yankees are doing (good or bad) is just a bigger story for whatever reason.

I LOVE it when you and NYKnSTILL! joke around with us here and if you take shots at the Mets, all the funnier! Just like when we go to your board and take shots at the Yankees, it's all in good fun and nobody should get bent out of shape. It's all part of being a Mets and Yankees fan. The rivalry between the fans. It's a part of growing up in NY and being a fan of NY teams especially the Mets or Yankees.

Hopefully our mods realize it's all in fun just like you do at the Yanks board. I don't want to see any Yankee or Mets fan suspended because we're ribbing on each others teams.

And I ask my fellow Mets fans to stop accusing our Yankee "friends" of being trolls. You can't pull out the troll card when we're just as "guilty" of doing the same on the Yankees board. But again, it's all in good fun and I hope nobody gets "upset" when a Yankees fan laughs at Maine because we were doing a good deal of laughing at Cano and Damon when they screwed up.
Rocketsterps
Bench Warmer
And1: 1

Post#11 » by Rocketsterps » Mon May 21, 2007 8:55 pm

majorleads wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Can you shut up please? Yankee fans are allowed to come in here and kid around with us. We do it to them all the time in their forum, they should be allowed to do it here without you calling them trolls and Yankee "loosers." Stop being a baby!!!

Takes a troll to defend a troll.

TROLL: a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding[1]. They may also plant images and data on networks that others may find disturbing (usually indirectly relating to the individual in person) in order to cause confrontation.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling
2008-09 Championship Depth Chart
1) Ben Gordon/ Aaron Brooks/ Rafer Alston
2)Tracy McGrady/ B. Barry/ V. Wafer
3) Shane Battier/ R. Artest/ C. Hayes
4) Luis Scola/C. Landry/Joey Dorsey
5) Yao/ D. Mutumbo/Sean Williams
34Celtic
Analyst

Post#12 » by 34Celtic » Mon May 21, 2007 9:03 pm

Thank you, I think other fans posting in my teams message boards (Celtics, Yankees) makes it more fun. There is arguing that goes on. Its all in good fun.
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,981

Post#13 » by Manhattan Project » Mon May 21, 2007 9:11 pm

Actually...

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. This applies to ALL users, regardless of post count, forum rank or perceived status at RealGM. Flaming, trolling or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.

We dont go by urban dictionary on this board or the site for the matter.

As long as everyone keeps in check we will allow the small bickering going on back and forth. However once it escalates then we will be forced to step in and take action.
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Porter Jr l Marshall
Herro l Okogie
Fox l Jones l Ellis
majorleads
Banned User

Post#14 » by majorleads » Mon May 21, 2007 10:36 pm

Manhattan Project wrote:Actually...

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. This applies to ALL users, regardless of post count, forum rank or perceived status at RealGM. Flaming, trolling or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.

We dont go by urban dictionary on this board or the site for the matter.

As long as everyone keeps in check we will allow the small bickering going on back and forth. However once it escalates then we will be forced to step in and take action.

Well thats fair. If you want to suspend or ban a Braves fan then by all means do so. :lol: But I'd hate to see a Yankees fan suspended here because NYKGM has been VERY fair with us over at the Yankees board which, in his case is commendable because the Yankees aren't playing well right now. He could easily get frustrated and suspend one of us. I'd hate to see that because nobody on both sides means any harm.

I just hope nobody here takes offense to their barbs at our team because, lord knows we've been sticking it to them all season long.

EDIT: Go RedSox!!! :lol:
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#15 » by Manhattan Project » Mon May 21, 2007 10:48 pm

Well thats fair. If you want to suspend or ban a Braves fan then by all means do so. :lol: But I'd hate to see a Yankees fan suspended here because NYKGM has been VERY fair with us over at the Yankees board which, in his case is commendable because the Yankees aren't playing well right now. He could easily get frustrated and suspend one of us. I'd hate to see that because nobody on both sides means any harm.

I just hope nobody here takes offense to their barbs at our team because, lord knows we've been sticking it to them all season long.

EDIT: Go RedSox!!! :lol:

I was just posting that from the TOS, and if you want us to really crack down we would have about 20 suspended Met/Yankee Fans already. We go over there and mess with them a little, then they do the same.

However if you do it, then they proceed to do it quit posting TroLL !!1!1!! type post. We give we take, this is not the Knick board but we try to keep things in order.
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Porter Jr l Marshall
Herro l Okogie
Fox l Jones l Ellis
majorleads
Banned User

Post#16 » by majorleads » Mon May 21, 2007 11:03 pm

Manhattan Project wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I was just posting that from the TOS, and if you want us to really crack down we would have about 20 suspended Met/Yankee Fans already. We go over there and mess with them a little, then they do the same.

However if you do it, then they proceed to do it quit posting TroLL !!1!1!! type post. We give we take, this is not the Knick board but we try to keep things in order.

Nooo I don't want you to crack down unless there are personal attacks. It's Yankees-Mets, not Knicks-Bulls. It's just different. I don't want those guys to feel like they aren't welcome here and feel like they have to watch what they say because, we're so sensitive and can't realize they are only attacking the Mets, not us personally.
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#17 » by Manhattan Project » Mon May 21, 2007 11:08 pm

Nooo I don't want you to crack down unless there are personal attacks. It's Yankees-Mets, not Knicks-Bulls. It's just different. I don't want those guys to feel like they aren't welcome here and feel like they have to watch what they say because, we're so sensitive and can't realize they are only attacking the Mets, not us personally.

Oh I agree, bottom line just remember its a two way street. ( Probably would have been easier If I just said that. )
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Porter Jr l Marshall
Herro l Okogie
Fox l Jones l Ellis
nykgeneralmanager
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#18 » by nykgeneralmanager » Tue May 22, 2007 5:43 am

Yes, that is the definition of troll...but nothing I said was derogatory, in fact I was complimenting the Mets saying to ignore that fat bastard because the Mets are too good.

And thanks Majorleads. I agree with you 100% (for a change :rofl: ) that fans should post on each others boards. I encourage it, and for the most part everybody has kept it civilized. This is a forum for a reason. It isn't fun wheh cmaff says Maine sucks, then there are 7 replies saying " :nod: ". Having a Mets fan come in and try to make a counterpoint is the beauty of a FORUM. I haven't even considered locking any threads or suspending anyone, hell I haven't even warned everyone. I know I like to come here sometimes and discuss things, so I have to be 100% fair and let the same happen on the Yankee board. Some people get offended just seeing a Yankee poster in a thread here, regardless of what is said. If you don't want Yankee fans around, then just take down each others emails and email one another all day so we aren't here.
DocZaius
Banned User

Post#19 » by DocZaius » Tue May 22, 2007 6:13 am

MP mod of the year :nod: :nod:

Return to New York Mets