ImageImageImageImageImage

Yankees vs. the JV team - Subway Series game thread

Moderator: nykgeneralmanager

NYKnSTILL!
Banned User
And1: 0
Location: In his deposition, Thomas denied any fireworks. "I'm not attracted to her, no," he said.

Post#81 » by NYKnSTILL! » Sat May 19, 2007 2:58 am

majorleads wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I agree with you here. I think you should send a PM to mjhp911 and calmly discuss the situation with him. I LOVE it when you post on the Mets board, I think it's hilarious the back and forth banter between us fans.

last time I did that he banned me for a 2 weeks, I just don't like the double standard here, Leads I got no problem w/ Mets fans or their board just saying the overreacting by your mod the shoe gets me pissed everytime.

Anyway you guys are the better baseball team, this team lacks the heart and love for the game. Damon , Abreu, Giambi and the defense in the OF is just not there especially at CF. The Mets have the perfect 5 tool team in each position and the best combo of timely hitting and speed on the bases. Congrats to Omar and Willie.
cmaff051
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 2

Post#82 » by cmaff051 » Sat May 19, 2007 3:01 am

blueNorange wrote:cmaff051 ... sometimes against the lefthander, Perez usally drops his arm slot and The Jacket doesn't want him to do that.

That game where Perez through 7 walks his arm slot was 3 quarters, overhand, sidearm, and almost submarine.

He had good command on that pitch he threw submarine..he placed it where he wanted.
NYKnSTILL!
Banned User
Location: In his deposition, Thomas denied any fireworks. "I'm not attracted to her, no," he said.

Post#83 » by NYKnSTILL! » Sat May 19, 2007 3:02 am

blueNorange wrote:cmaff051 ... sometimes against the lefthander, Perez usally drops his arm slot and The Jacket doesn't want him to do that.

That game where Perez through 7 walks his arm slot was 3 quarters, overhand, sidearm, and almost submarine.

he use to slide to 3rd base too, I don't see that anymore, credit goes to Peterson he's earning his check the last two years.
majorleads
Banned User

Post#84 » by majorleads » Sat May 19, 2007 3:05 am

NYKnSTILL! wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

last time I did that he banned me for a 2 weeks, I just don't like the double standard here, Leads I got no problem w/ Mets fans or their board just saying the overreacting by your mod the shoe gets me pissed everytime.

Any way you guys are the better baseball team, this team lacks the heart and love for the game. Damon , Abreu, Giambi and the defense in the OF is just not there especially at CF. The Mets have the 5 tool team in each position.

He suspended you for 2 weeks?!?!?!?!? Are you serious???????? WTF is his problem??? He's cool with all the Mets fans but acts like a Craptors mod when it comes to Yankees fans.

And yeah the Mets are hitting on all cylinders right now. Bout time for us. As for the Yankees, first off you need to get healthy and secondly your hitters need to get their confidence back. I thought they swung at too many bad pitches 2-0 pitches which helped Ollie out. Those were not typical Yankee ab's.

Oh and what white player on the Yankees will Lee from the Bronx kill tonight? My guess is Damon for getting thrown out at second and for having a weak arm. :lol:
NYKnSTILL!
Banned User

Post#85 » by NYKnSTILL! » Sat May 19, 2007 3:09 am

He suspended you for 2 weeks?!?!?!?!? Are you serious???????? WTF is his problem??? He's cool with all the Mets fans but acts like a Craptors mod when it comes to Yankees fans.

And yeah the Mets are hitting on all cylinders right now. Bout time for us. As for the Yankees, first off you need to get healthy and secondly your hitters need to get their confidence back. I thought they swung at too many bad pitches 2-0 pitches which helped Ollie out. Those were not typical Yankee ab's.

Oh and what white player on the Yankees will Lee from the Bronx kill tonight? My guess is Damon for getting thrown out at second and for having a weak arm. :lol:

:rofl: pleeeeeeeeease Giamroid got this one

Jerome is on :rofl:
majorleads
Banned User

Post#86 » by majorleads » Sat May 19, 2007 3:13 am

:rofl: pleeeeeeeeease Giamroid got this one

Jerome is on :rofl:

There is a rubber room up ahead...you are entering the Jerome Zone.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
NYKnSTILL!
Banned User

Post#87 » by NYKnSTILL! » Sat May 19, 2007 3:18 am

There is a rubber room up ahead...you are entering the Jerome Zone.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't believe he blamed the 1b coach Tony Pena on Damon trying to steal 2nd. :noway:
majorleads
Banned User

Post#88 » by majorleads » Sat May 19, 2007 3:27 am

I can't believe he blamed the 1b coach Tony Pena on Damon trying to steal 2nd. :noway:

:rofl:

Endy made a great play, can't fault Damon for trying in the first inning.
NYKnSTILL!
Banned User

Post#89 » by NYKnSTILL! » Sat May 19, 2007 8:05 pm

WE'RE WATCHIN' YOU :x
Jitpal
General Manager

Post#90 » by Jitpal » Sat May 19, 2007 8:11 pm

NYKnSTILL! wrote:(picture)

WE'RE WATCHIN' YOU :x

You can't blame Arod for this. Jeter and Posada are the only guys hitting with Matsui getting into it. Everyone else is ICE. -Jitpal
Jitpal
General Manager

Post#91 » by Jitpal » Sat May 19, 2007 8:17 pm

Can't ever get a break. Never. -Jitpal
Jitpal
General Manager

Post#92 » by Jitpal » Sat May 19, 2007 8:18 pm

Looks like we now know who is going to be put on the DL for T-Clip to come up. -Jitpal
NYKnSTILL!
Banned User

Post#93 » by NYKnSTILL! » Sat May 19, 2007 8:18 pm

Jitpal wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You can't blame Arod for this. Jeter and Posada are the only guys hitting with Matsui getting into it. Everyone else is ICE. -Jitpal

nucca my good luck charm for him. :)
cmaff051
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 2

Post#94 » by cmaff051 » Sat May 19, 2007 8:19 pm

OMG, this is a season from hell right now. :nonono:
Jitpal
General Manager

Post#95 » by Jitpal » Sat May 19, 2007 8:20 pm

nucca my good luck charm for him. :)

We are going to need all the luck in the world. Mike Meyers is pitching for an extended period of time. -Jitpal
NYKnSTILL!
Banned User

Post#96 » by NYKnSTILL! » Sat May 19, 2007 8:20 pm

this for me tonight..
majorleads
Banned User

Post#97 » by majorleads » Sat May 19, 2007 8:21 pm

I'm not happy about that, Rasner looked like he was easy to hit. But we do hit lefties very well.
Jitpal
General Manager

Post#98 » by Jitpal » Sat May 19, 2007 8:21 pm

NYKnSTILL! wrote:(picture)

this for me tonight..

Tonight? Pop it right now. We all need it. -Jitpal
NYKnSTILL!
Banned User

Post#99 » by NYKnSTILL! » Sat May 19, 2007 8:23 pm

for starters Image
KnickTerp12
Bench Warmer

Post#100 » by KnickTerp12 » Sat May 19, 2007 8:36 pm

Yep. Mets are the JV team. We are the 50 year high school reunion team tho.

Return to New York Yankees