ImageImageImageImageImage

ESPNNY calls out Texiera

Moderator: nykgeneralmanager

Pharmcat
RealGM
And1: 19,042

ESPNNY calls out Texiera 

Post#1 » by Pharmcat » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:12 pm

We have been saying it for 3 years how horrible this guy has been, this is the first time Ive seen media post negative story on him

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/yankee ... priorities

[quote][/There are some Yankees who wonder if the same syndrome is starting to affect Teixeira. His numerous business interests are well-known -- he spoke of many of them in a 2013 Fortune magazine article -- and last year, displayed a genuine flair for comedy in the "Foul Territory" segments he did for the YES network, in which he played himself as a bumbling TV interviewer. He has appeared on TV ("Entourage") and in a Broadway show, and acting may be one of his post-baseball aspirations. quote]

this guy is a joke who doesn't take the game seriously....180 million, what a waste
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,190

Re: ESPNNY calls out Texiera 

Post#2 » by moocow007 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:07 pm

I didn't like this signing from the start. Never pay that much for a 1B, I don't care how good his defense was. And just to show that I'm not just saying that now, I actually didn't think the ARod mega contract was that bad (at the time).
Dr. Detfink
RealGM
And1: 4,552

Re: ESPNNY calls out Texiera 

Post#3 » by Dr. Detfink » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:32 pm

Too many surgeries and ailments are what did Tex in. He benefited from A-rod in the line up.

Return to New York Yankees