RS 23/24 - Mavs vs Bulls (Nov 1)

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 11,258

Re: RS 23/24 - Mavs vs Bulls (Nov 1) 

Post#61 » by Mavrelous » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:45 am

Brilliant adjustment b Kidd! Luka suffocated as a lone ball handler, Hardy took off a lot of pressure, as scored big basket.
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
Michaellam1987
Rookie
And1: 367

Post#62 » by Michaellam1987 » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:45 am

Really not understand why Kidd is letting Hardy and Green in the game late, instead of DJJ and THJ, in which both has great offensive game. But Hardy and Green's late game 3 is proving me wrong..........
ejs78
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,091

Post#63 » by ejs78 » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:47 am

Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
Did I ever say anything personal against you or anyone else? No. You on the other hand. But that's a problem for moderator not me.

Don't you think that's interesting how some players are nonstop out with minor injuries and others aren't?
There's nothing you can do about players sitting. How do you think Clippers fans feel?

Luka is in his 20s and can't play b2b. Feels like that should be something to get made about as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app

Yes, we should talk about Luka's back2backs, while Kyrie is load managing in the start of the season. Maybe Kyrie should play only second games of back2backs? :D
Why can't we talk about it? Is it because we can't say anything about your man crush who can do no wrong He.could have very well cost the Mavs this game with his very very bad TOs, getting a tech, and then missing a tech when Curry was on the floor.

We know you don't understand it but players sitting out all over. Remember the time Zion did a windmill dunk in practice after going through a full workout and then said nah I'm good?

Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks

Post#64 » by Mavrelous » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:47 am

What a game by Lively! Now work on those FTs.
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
Bob8
General Manager
And1: 3,762

Post#65 » by Bob8 » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:49 am

Great win.

I hope Kyrie didn't pull something while watching the game.
Archx
RealGM
And1: 8,353

Post#66 » by Archx » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:49 am

Luka will need 3 game rest after this game lol. He looks horrible.

I will need to buy Lively jersey soon. Dude is absolutely amazing already. Great game by basically all the new guys so huge credit to them.
ejs78
Assistant Coach

Post#67 » by ejs78 » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:49 am

Bob8 wrote:Great win.

How did Lively do?

JWillTheFreak
Pro Prospect
And1: 211

Post#68 » by JWillTheFreak » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:52 am

Great games from Williams and THJ... Williams should've got more minutes he played great. Luka played lazy he threw some horrible passes and let the physical game get to him.
///////////////////////////////////////BAKAJ///////////////////////////////////////////////
Bob8
General Manager

Post#69 » by Bob8 » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:52 am

ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:There's nothing you can do about players sitting. How do you think Clippers fans feel?

Luka is in his 20s and can't play b2b. Feels like that should be something to get made about as well.

Yes, we should talk about Luka's back2backs, while Kyrie is load managing in the start of the season. Maybe Kyrie should play only second games of back2backs? :D
Why can't we talk about it? Is it because we can't say anything about your man crush who can no wrong He.could have very well cost the Mavs this game with his very very bad TOs, getting a tech, and then missing a tech when Curry was on the floor.

You might be right here, Luka had some mistakes, and Kyrie was flawless, like last game.

I feel strong hate towards Luka. Kinda strange after how he played this start of the season.
BeiBeau
Starter
And1: 1,392

Post#70 » by BeiBeau » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:53 am

Michaellam1987 wrote:Really not understand why Kidd is letting Hardy and Green in the game late, instead of DJJ and THJ, in which both has great offensive game. But Hardy and Green's late game 3 is proving me wrong..........

Both Green and Hardy attack the basket better and handle the ball better. If you double Luka then 1 guy has to guard 2. Thats easier if both guys are just shooters.

I think tonight was a really bad game from Green. But coaches don't overreact to stuff like that as much as we do. Kidd knows if necessary Green can hit the shot, put the ball on the court, or make the right pass even though he was having a bad night.
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks

Post#71 » by Mavrelous » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:53 am

Michaellam1987 wrote:Really not understand why Kidd is letting Hardy and Green in the game late, instead of DJJ and THJ, in which both has great offensive game. But Hardy and Green's late game 3 is proving me wrong..........

Ball handling, Luka was getting killed aline out there
BeiBeau
Starter
And1: 1,392

Post#72 » by BeiBeau » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:54 am

ejs78 wrote:

How did Lively do?

Yeah Bobby boy don't make me pull up some of the quotes you had about Lively over the summer :D
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks

Post#73 » by Mavrelous » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:55 am

JWillTheFreak wrote:Great games from Williams and THJ... Williams should've got more minutes he played great. Luka played lazy he threw some horrible passes and let the physical game get to him.

Luka was blitzed, and full court pressured...
Bob8
General Manager

Post#74 » by Bob8 » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:56 am

BeiBeau wrote:
ejs78 wrote:

How did Lively do?

Yeah Bobby boy don't make me pull up some of the quotes you had about Lively over the summer :D

Please don't call me Bobby.
ejs78
Assistant Coach

Post#75 » by ejs78 » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:57 am

Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
Why can't we talk about it? Is it because we can't say anything about your man crush who can no wrong He.could have very well cost the Mavs this game with his very very bad TOs, getting a tech, and then missing a tech when Curry was on the floor.

You might be right here, Luka had some mistakes, and Kyrie was flawless, like last game.

I feel strong hate towards Luka. Kinda strange after how he played this start of the season.
This is what I love.

Say anything bad about Luka its hate

Say anything bad about someone else its all fact

Lol

Bob8
General Manager

Post#76 » by Bob8 » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:57 am

ejs78 wrote:

How did Lively do?

Lively was very good and I still believe Mavs need another C.
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks

Post#77 » by Mavrelous » Thu Nov 2, 2023 2:57 am

BeiBeau wrote:

Both Green and Hardy attack the basket better and handle the ball better. If you double Luka then 1 guy has to guard 2. Thats easier if both guys are just shooters.

I think tonight was a really bad game from Green. But coaches don't overreact to stuff like that as much as we do. Kidd knows if necessary Green can hit the shot, put the ball on the court, or make the right pass even though he was having a bad night.

Green played great defense...
JWillTheFreak
Pro Prospect
And1: 211

Post#78 » by JWillTheFreak » Thu Nov 2, 2023 3:00 am

Mavrelous wrote:
JWillTheFreak wrote:Great games from Williams and THJ... Williams should've got more minutes he played great. Luka played lazy he threw some horrible passes and let the physical game get to him.

He was but he was forcing some bad passes, It was just a frustrating game for him.

///////////////////////////////////////BAKAJ///////////////////////////////////////////////
Bob8
General Manager

Post#79 » by Bob8 » Thu Nov 2, 2023 3:00 am

ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:Why can't we talk about it? Is it because we can't say anything about your man crush who can no wrong He.could have very well cost the Mavs this game with his very very bad TOs, getting a tech, and then missing a tech when Curry was on the floor.

This is what I love.

Say anything bad about Luka its hate

Say anything bad about someone else its all fact

Lol

You can say whatever you want. I just don't understand how Luka could play better this start of the season? He was blitzed today, because they played without second Pg on the court. And I'm sure you can understand how frustrating that can be.
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks

Post#80 » by Mavrelous » Thu Nov 2, 2023 3:01 am

JWillTheFreak wrote:
Mavrelous wrote:

He was but he was forcing some bad passes, It was just a frustrating game for him.

Yeah, not his best game, Bulls are a great defensive team, Caruso really bothered him, and refs swallowed their whistles.

Return to Dallas Mavericks