ImageImageImage

RS 23/24 - Mavs vs Clippers (Wed., 830PMEST)

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

BliscoSantos
Bench Warmer
And1: 766

Re: RS 23/24 - Mavs vs Clippers (Wed., 830PMEST) 

Post#81 » by BliscoSantos » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:24 am

Archx wrote:
BliscoSantos wrote:
Archx wrote:What an idiotic Q from Doncic. Even there at the end, clear layup but decided to pass out to Exum lol...

And i'm also slowly losing my mind watching THJ attempt to play defense. Him and Kief in the lineup is just pure joke.

Morris got a contract because Kai likes jim...Just like Powell got to design because and Luka and others like him

Nah, i don't believe that. He's on non guaranteed filling up the gaps but OMax would have at least get some valuable experience if they're losing big anyway. Absolutely no reason to play Kief.

Morris playing instead of Omax Just shows that he's not ready to Play in the NBA yet
ejs78
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,091

Post#82 » by ejs78 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:27 am

Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
Again, Ayton in Suns 18/10 with very solid D. One of the most deserving for Suns playing in the Finals. Powell 7/3, :D without any kind of D. I hope you see difference.
A title team not wanting a former #1 pick on a rookie deal is all you need to know. Guy is Drummond 2.0

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM Forums mobile app

And who wants Kleber/Powell and Josh?

You can see tonight what is the value of this roster. And it's time for me to say good night.
Bob do you not understand that no one is saying those guys are the answer?

I can definitely tell you Ayton is not. How often do you see a number 1 pick not get extended on his rookie deal and only gets a contract from his team after he signs an offer sheet with someone else?

The team has a starting center move on.

Archx
RealGM
And1: 8,353

Post#83 » by Archx » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:28 am

BliscoSantos wrote:
Archx wrote:
BliscoSantos wrote:
Morris got a contract because Kai likes jim...Just like Powell got to design because and Luka and others like him

Nah, i don't believe that. He's on non guaranteed filling up the gaps but OMax would have at least get some valuable experience if they're losing big anyway. Absolutely no reason to play Kief.

Morris playing instead of Omax Just shows that he's not ready to Play in the NBA yet

Still rather give OMax minutes over a washed up 34yo Kief who just joggs up and down the floor doing nothing. OMax has a ton of energy at least and plays hard.
Bob8
General Manager
And1: 3,761

Post#84 » by Bob8 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 am

ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:A title team not wanting a former #1 pick on a rookie deal is all you need to know. Guy is Drummond 2.0

You can see tonight what is the value of this roster. And it's time for me to say good night.

I can definitely tell you Ayton is not. How often do you see a number 1 pick not get extended on his rookie deal and only gets a contract from his team after he signs an offer sheet with someone else?

And that was the reason he was cheap, like it was Markkanen, who wanted to come in Mavs. We didn't want to give Kleber for Markkanen and we didn't want to give Josh for Ayton. I don't know about you, but Mavs with Luka/Kyrie/Grant/Markkanen/Lively or Ayton, would be pretty good.
BliscoSantos
Bench Warmer
And1: 766

Post#85 » by BliscoSantos » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:38 am

Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:

And that was the reason he was cheap, like it was Markkanen, who wanted to come in Mavs. We didn't want to give Kleber for Markkanen and we didn't want to give Josh for Ayton. I don't know about you, but Mavs with Luka/Kyrie/Grant/Markkanen/Lively or Ayton, would be pretty good.

Powell,Kleber and Josh are their guys... they're Nice, doesn't matter to them if they're good at basketball
ejs78
Assistant Coach

Post#86 » by ejs78 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:40 am

Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:

Every team in the league makes mistakes its not just Dallas. Enjoy living in the past along with your preseason netrg.

Archx
RealGM
And1: 8,353

Post#87 » by Archx » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:41 am

LMAO THJ will give you a roller coaster of a experiences in only 1 minute.
Dali
Sophomore
And1: 40

Post#88 » by Dali » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:42 am

I mean this is the complete THJ experience is it not? Awful shooting sprinkled in with some okay shooting, and generally bad defense. Haha.
Bob8
General Manager

Post#89 » by Bob8 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:42 am

ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:Bob do you not understand that no one is saying those guys are the answer?

Every team in the league makes mistakes its not just Dallas. Enjoy living in the past along with your preseason netrg.

So you admit it was a mistake?
agentofatlas
Sixth Man
And1: 1,018

Post#90 » by agentofatlas » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:45 am

The center rotation right now is Morris and Powell. Is Holmes really that bad?
ejs78
Assistant Coach

Post#91 » by ejs78 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:45 am

Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:

Bob its a blanket statement that all teams make mistakes everyone of them and not pointing to a specific situation.You live in a Mavs bubble and that's ok if you want to do that but you're really grabbing for straws at this point.

Bob8
General Manager

Post#92 » by Bob8 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:47 am

ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:Every team in the league makes mistakes its not just Dallas. Enjoy living in the past along with your preseason netrg.

Bob its a blanket statement that all teams make mistakes everyone of them and not pointing to a specific situation.You live in a Mavs bubble and that's ok if you want to do that.

And you accidentally quoted my post, when talking about teams' mistakes? :D
ejs78
Assistant Coach

Post#93 » by ejs78 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:52 am

Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
Bob its a blanket statement that all teams make mistakes everyone of them and not pointing to a specific situation.You live in a Mavs bubble and that's ok if you want to do that.

You're so desperate right now its not even funny. There have been several quotes between us today and You're now acting like I picked a random one where no discussion has been had and this time you actually asked a question.

tleikheen
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,047

Post#94 » by tleikheen » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:55 am

Mavs need to scramble it up alittle ,Exum can get shots in the key and Jones can get to the rim also .Dont take 3's if your not comfortable with it.
tleikheen
Assistant Coach

Post#95 » by tleikheen » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:57 am

Nice steal but Exum needs to make those layups ,they werent going to block him
Dali
Sophomore
And1: 40

Post#96 » by Dali » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:59 am

Well done THJ.
tleikheen
Assistant Coach

Post#97 » by tleikheen » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:59 am

Smallball Mavs style
tleikheen
Assistant Coach

Post#98 » by tleikheen » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:01 am

I said scramble it up and they come out with a smallball lineup
Bob8
General Manager

Post#99 » by Bob8 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:02 am

ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:Bob its a blanket statement that all teams make mistakes everyone of them and not pointing to a specific situation.You live in a Mavs bubble and that's ok if you want to do that.

You're so desperate right now its not even funny. There have been several quotes between us today and You're now acting like I picked a random one where no discussion has been had and this time you actually asked a question.

First you need question marks and when you're directly quoting my posts, you're just taking generally? :lol:
ejs78
Assistant Coach

Post#100 » by ejs78 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:09 am

Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:

First you need question marks and when you're directly quoting my posts, you're just taking generally? :lol:

Bob for someone who loves the intricacies of basketball such as PRESEASON netrg its odd how do don't understand what a question is and how a message board thread works. There was a clear conversation after you pointed out your non question. Really not that hard to understand. If you want to live in the past and talk about what a mistake is and isnt knock yourself out as it wont change anything as it was more about you living in a Mavs bubble and having no concept of anything else.

Return to Dallas Mavericks