ImageImageImage

Could it be the shoes?

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

something47
Junior
And1: 30

Could it be the shoes? 

Post#1 » by something47 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:07 am

Chandler Parsons seems to have come back from this injury looking like the player he was in Houston last year. With that said I saw this interesting article and was wondering could it have been his terrible shoes hindering him?

https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Dai ... rsons.aspx

Mavs' Chandler Parsons Swaps Anta Shoes For Jordan Brand After Injuries To Ankle

Published March 10, 2015
Mavericks F Chandler Parsons, who has a five-year, $5M deal with Chinese shoe company Anta, "wore Jordan Brand sneakers with the logos covered" during the team's win over the Lakers on Sunday "because of concerns that his shoes contributed to the sprain and bone bruise to his left ankle," ...
2011Champs
General Manager
And1: 854

Re: Could it be the shoes? 

Post#2 » by 2011Champs » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:55 pm

It's definitely those crappy Anta shoes. Shoes are super important and for anyone who doesn't believe it, go take a ten mile walk in some cheap Payless shoes. You will be in bad shape. There has to be some loophole for him to get out of that Anta contract b
N8N
Rookie
And1: 236

Post#3 » by N8N » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:32 pm

I definitely am a believer that if the shoes have crappy ankle support, especially basketball shoes, then they are crap shoes. That said, why can't he ask the brand to customize some pairs for him that has better materials and better ankle support. I mean, it's your brand, make them work for you.

If they decline, well, Jordans away.

Return to Dallas Mavericks