ImageImageImage

Game 68: Thunder (37-29) @ Mavericks (42-25)

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

MavfanAus
Analyst
And1: 2,302

Re: Game 68: Thunder (37-29) @ Mavericks (42-25) 

Post#101 » by MavfanAus » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:59 am

avon barksdale wrote:
MavfanAus wrote:Lol we win, Parsons drops a cool 31 points, and Avon "the usual suspect" Whinesdale still finds an excuse to "whinge" and complain about CP. :roll:

Time to just report you and stop entertaining your non sense

The nonsense is you complaining every single thread, win or loss, about the same players every single game day. I'm not the only one that is sick and tired of having to scroll through other mavs fans contributions here, only to then come across the same crap from you every single game.

Report me all you want Whinesdale, the mods can throw a thousand bans on me for all I care, fact is? I'm sick and tired of you trolling this forum with negativity. I'm not the only one here that's sick of it too and thus? I'm going to call you out on it.
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 89,430

Post#102 » by Texas Chuck » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:01 am

When you send me an appropriate PM I will be happy to respond to you. When you send vulgar PM's, do not expect a response. I'd rather not handle this publicly so try sending me a respectful PM and I will be happy to address any of your concerns. But you need to stop addressing Moderating publically especially after I just asked you to stop.

Stop derailing threads like this.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
EntropyPR
Banned User
And1: 2,381

Post#103 » by EntropyPR » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:02 am

MavfanAus wrote:
avon barksdale wrote:
MavfanAus wrote:Lol we win, Parsons drops a cool 31 points, and Avon "the usual suspect" Whinesdale still finds an excuse to "whinge" and complain about CP. :roll:

Time to just report you and stop entertaining your non sense

The nonsense is you complaining every single thread, win or loss, about the same players every single game day. I'm not the only one that is sick and tired of having to scroll through other mavs fans contributions here, only to then come across the same crap from you every single game.

Report me all you want Whinesdale, the mods can throw a thousand bans on me for all I care, fact is? I'm sick and tired of you trolling this forum with negativity. I'm not the only one here that's sick of it too and thus? I'm going to call you out on it.

Agreed. I wish mods would realize what a poison to this forum this kid is but they don't seem to really care. He makes the cesspool of the GB look more tolerable by comparison. Everyone here is awesome but this guy is just a piece of ****.
Texas Chuck
And1: 89,430

Post#104 » by Texas Chuck » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:02 am

Some guys here need to grow up and fast. I should not be having to issue warnings in a freaking game thread over some petty name calling like this. ENOUGH.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.

Return to Dallas Mavericks