ImageImageImage

RS 23/24 - Mavs @ Clippers (Sat. 10:30PMEST)

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

Apz
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,012

Re: RS 23/24 - Mavs @ Clippers (Sat. 10:30PMEST) 

Post#61 » by Apz » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:25 pm

I cant remember ladt time it happen, but yesterday when mavs had scored 55 points in 3 quarters i just said f it, killed the stream and continued my rewatch of an chinese tv series. I just couldnt stand watching it anymore.

Chinese romance/comedy drama 1 - mavs 0
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,148

Post#62 » by ozwizard8 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:39 pm

41Dirk41 wrote:Probably not the best situation for a good situational C like Powell :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holmes played bad but Powell reached another level in pathetic performances, everytime he touched the floor the Clips made a run.
But Beibau told me that he helps Mavs win games so i'm optimistic.
It was just a bad day for him, he will come back stronger. :nod:

Clips have the best wing in the league probably, they destroyed us.
DJJ was very bad and no helps from the bench (Green a ghost again and Exum can't really shoots)

Kyrie and Luka chemistry improves everygame, great dinamic duo. I'm sorry for the hater, skip to next game. Please.

Kyrie Luka chemistry must be about losing.

It would be much better if Luka had good defenders, a proper front court with him than kyrie.

Kyrie and bringing losses and misery to every franchise he goes.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#63 » by ozwizard8 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:42 pm

Archx wrote:
Mavrelous wrote:l just don't undrsand where they come up with these kind of games, and after 2 days of rest.

Since Kyrie arrived they have become the most bipolar team in the league. One night they'll look like NBA champs and literally 2 days later they'll look worse than a GLeague team.

A lot of that has to do with Doncic in my opinion. He was angry, focused, his resilience and determination kept Mavs above the water when everyone else struggled. 60/20/10 game and more freakish performances... Now, he's relaxed, "having fun again", taking way too many possessions off because Kidd can't figure out how to do simple motion offense like Nuggets are doing with Jokic.

On top of it all, if Lively doesn't play, it's almost a guaranteed loss because no one puts enough effort into guarding their own shadow. It's going to be yet another bumpy ride this season. Raptors have too many big guys, maybe FO will somehow figure this out and do a deal with them.

Hahahaha I told this last year. Kyrie apologizers turning against Luka!

Thanks to Kyrie, our frontcourt is a joke. Other teams score easily and rebound. If you spend all the money and assets on Kyrie this is what you get.

Unlike Lillard in Portland, Kyrie is not bringing Ws to compensate what he caused.

Luka is smiling/laughing is good for Mavs as he at least not asking for a trade which he should.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#64 » by ozwizard8 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:46 pm

Teffer10 wrote:I'd complain about not having an adequate frontcourt but I'm tired of sounding like a broken record.
If Cuban and company aren't sick of getting embarrassed by watching his team get brutalized in the paint every night, then why should I give a crap.

Seriously, how reckless and stupid is it to think a 19 yo. rookie would hold up for an 82+ game season and not address some type of realistic backup support plan for him?

They knew what they had in Powell and still re-signed him knowing he was their answer all along.
That is the true definition of insanity.

-20 in rebounds....they are getting what they deserve.

Cuban hold his horses and insisted on Powell from the days of Rondo trade.

Now he sees how much he **** up with not signing Brunson then committing a second **** up with Kyrie.

its not likely for him to admit his failures. Kyrie experiment has been went as disaster since it happened last year. Wrong roster build.
JWillTheFreak
Pro Prospect
And1: 211

Post#65 » by JWillTheFreak » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:58 pm

Mavs take to many difficult shots when they go in its great but when Luka, Kyrie and THJ are off the offense looks horrible. They need stop settling for them and start attacking the rim and get easy buckets. Also Luka needs to be more of a play-maker and play off him instead of him just iso and shooting.

Kyrie been great but he don't make Luka better... while luka can give Kyrie open looks.

Luka been shooting horribly they past few game and he been taking over 25 shots...

Also he hasn't been going to FT line the refs kinda ignore it.
///////////////////////////////////////BAKAJ///////////////////////////////////////////////
BliscoSantos
Bench Warmer
And1: 709

Post#66 » by BliscoSantos » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:08 pm

ozwizard8 wrote:
Archx wrote:
Mavrelous wrote:l just don't undrsand where they come up with these kind of games, and after 2 days of rest.

Since Kyrie arrived they have become the most bipolar team in the league. One night they'll look like NBA champs and literally 2 days later they'll look worse than a GLeague team.

A lot of that has to do with Doncic in my opinion. He was angry, focused, his resilience and determination kept Mavs above the water when everyone else struggled. 60/20/10 game and more freakish performances... Now, he's relaxed, "having fun again", taking way too many possessions off because Kidd can't figure out how to do simple motion offense like Nuggets are doing with Jokic.

On top of it all, if Lively doesn't play, it's almost a guaranteed loss because no one puts enough effort into guarding their own shadow. It's going to be yet another bumpy ride this season. Raptors have too many big guys, maybe FO will somehow figure this out and do a deal with them.

Thanks to Kyrie, our frontcourt is a joke. Other teams score easily and rebound. If you spend all the money and assets on Kyrie this is what you get.

Unlike Lillard in Portland, Kyrie is not bringing Ws to compensate what he caused.

Luka is smiling/laughing is good for Mavs as he at least not asking for a trade which he should.

Like Brunson was a defender other Players feared :lol: ...give it a break,Luka and Kyrie aren't the problem,the complementary pieces are...the Mavs need more size,rebounding and defense...too many guards on the team,the big men,apart from the rookie,are horrible,no real PF and no starting SF ...Grant is ok,but undersized,Green is not a SF
Archx
RealGM
And1: 8,177

Post#67 » by Archx » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:10 pm

ozwizard8 wrote:
Archx wrote:

You twisted my words. I'm not saying Kyrie is bad for the team, i'm saying Luka relaxed way too much and Kidd can't connect the dots. This 1v5 take turn offense is horrible and teams figured it out. Only godly games by either one of them will bring Mavs over the hump in the playoffs if they continue like this.

I'm basically blaming Kidd way more than anyone. Nuggets fans like to blame their coach if they fail but they can't see how horrible their bench and that's not on Malone. Their offense actually looks fluid and always in motion. Can't say the same for Mavs.
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,862

Post#68 » by 41Dirk41 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:54 pm

I've never seen someone blame so hard a player who is playing so good :lol: :lol: :lol:
dirkules_41
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,918

Post#69 » by dirkules_41 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:17 pm

Next level bs on this page. If you're being outrebounded by 20 a game your backcourt can essentially do what it wants and you're still unlikely to win.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#70 » by ozwizard8 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:27 pm

BliscoSantos wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:
Archx wrote:

Like Brunson was a defender other Players feared :lol: ...give it a break,Luka and Kyrie aren't the problem,the complementary pieces are...the Mavs need more size,rebounding and defense...too many guards on the team,the big men,apart from the rookie,are horrible,no real PF and no starting SF ...Grant is ok,but undersized,Green is not a SF

You must be in incapable to read.

We spent assets on Kyrie.

And we are spending max cap space.

You do not get good/elite complimentary pieces when you invest in Kyrie. Very simple equation.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#71 » by ozwizard8 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:30 pm

Archx wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:
Archx wrote:

You twisted my words. I'm not saying Kyrie is bad for the team, i'm saying Luka relaxed way too much and Kidd can't connect the dots. This 1v5 take turn offense is horrible and teams figured it out. Only godly games by either one of them will bring Mavs over the hump in the playoffs if they continue like this.

I'm basically blaming Kidd way more than anyone. Nuggets fans like to blame their coach if they fail but they can't see how horrible their bench and that's not on Malone. Their offense actually looks fluid and always in motion. Can't say the same for Mavs.

Blaming Kidd is funny practice. Tons of posters blamed an elite coach Carlisle too.

Kyrie’s last 7 years is a misery. Always losing. His teams are always underperforming.

Its not about Tatum, Durant or Luka being relaxed.

Do not be Kyrie apologizer. Blaming it on Luka or Kidd is not true. It is on front office.

We never should invested in Kyrie. Too much money.
Archx
RealGM

Post#72 » by Archx » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:41 am

ozwizard8 wrote:Blaming Kidd is funny practice. Tons of posters blamed an elite coach Carlisle too.

Rick had problems with management before Luka even got there. It boiled over when Mavs suddenly had to become good after the draft and problems were only pilling up. A ton of missmanaged trades and signings by the GM and front office in general also didn't do him any favor by having a **** roster. It was never going to work and Rick was basically doomed.

But defending Kidd in any way shape or form is actually insanely poor lack of basketball knowledge and i'm not even going to go into details because you have a lot of y'tube videos that you can look up on why is that so.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#73 » by ozwizard8 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:57 am

Archx wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:Blaming Kidd is funny practice. Tons of posters blamed an elite coach Carlisle too.

Rick had problems with management before Luka even got there. It boiled over when Mavs suddenly had to become good after the draft and problems were only pilling up. A ton of missmanaged trades and signings by the GM and front office in general also didn't do him any favor by having a **** roster. It was never going to work and Rick was basically doomed.

But defending Kidd in any way shape or form is actually insanely poor lack of basketball knowledge and i'm not even going to go into details because you have a lot of y'tube videos that you can look up on why is that so.

I wrote a longer message then that and you are taking a sentence out of it. Now you're talking about 'defending Kidd'.
Who is defending Kidd? Wtf?

You can blame the coaches and change one every year if you like. I am not feeding on youtube videos, if you do I suggest you to stop watching some populist ****. So-called technical videos are so amateurish and just taking things out of proportion. The success bias is unbearable on those videos as well. There was a Mavs guy on twitter who was terrible too.

GM did not do any favors to Carlisle or Kidd, or Mavs. Who knows maybe they did as Cuban selling shares.
Archx
RealGM

Post#74 » by Archx » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:03 am

ozwizard8 wrote:
Archx wrote:

I wrote a longer message then that and you are taking a sentence out of it. Now you're talking about 'defending Kidd'.

You can blame the coaches and change one every year if you like. I am not feeding on youtube videos, if you do I suggest you to stop watching some populist ****. So-called technical videos are so amateurish and just taking things out of proportion. The success bias is unbearable on those videos as well. There was a Mavs guy on twitter who was terrible too.

GM did not do any favors to Carlisle or Kidd, or Mavs. Who knows maybe they did as Cuban selling shares.

Sorry i literally stopped reading after you wrote "Blaming Kidd is funny practice"... It's not, it's actually a serious thing and anyone with eyes watching and a little sense see that aswell.

You're still fighting against Kyrie like he's the biggest issue on this team, but he's far from that. Not having the right team structure and coaching staff around 2 stars is a huge problem. You just don't see it and that's fine.

But you already showed us how you think and i'm not in the mood going back and forth with someone who thinks analytical videos that have million of views are a joke. Because like i said, we see that with our own eyes and come to basically same conclusions, they just tell it in a more professional way.

Fact is, Kidd is a joke of a coach and so is his main assistant Sweeney.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#75 » by ozwizard8 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:21 am

Archx wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:
Archx wrote:

Sorry i literally stopped reading after you wrote "Blaming Kidd is funny practice"... It's not, it's actually a serious thing and anyone with eyes watching and a little sense see that aswell.

You're still fighting against Kyrie like he's the biggest issue on this team, but he's far from that. Not having the right team structure and coaching staff around 2 stars is a huge problem. You just don't see it and that's fine.

But you already showed us how you think and i'm not in the mood going back and forth with someone who thinks analytical videos that have million of views are a joke. Because like i said, we see that with our own eyes and come to basically same conclusions, they just tell it in a more professional way.

Dude stop being Kyrie apologist. Stop crying about this **** and blame everyone else. Kidd can be fired tomorrow and this team will not be a good one.

INVESTING IN KYRIE is the biggest problem! Kyrie is not worth it. Look at last 7 years!!! Every Kyrie team sucked. No you cannot fix her.

Follow the argument. Kyrie costs too much of money and assets but he only improves the offense marginally.

Imagine your parent gives you $20 for lunch and they tell you to eat balanced/healthy.
- You spent $13.99 for a fancy ‘healthy’ water brand. Then buy mcdonalds with the rest of your money.

What did you do? You did not eat a healthy meal. Defending Kyrie is like defending the purchase of fancy water for health while eating **** food.

Investing in Kyr*e is the same sh*t. Considering you have Luka, you should’ve invested in a frontcourt.
* Dont try to explain to me why a fancy water brand is more healthy while it forces you to eat Mcdonalds.
* Dont try to explain to me why Kyrie is better for Luka-team when forces you to have **** frontcourt.

If there were no salary, trade asset limitations, then you could’ve buy fancy water and fancy main meal.
Kyrie+Luka+ elite frontcourt is not possible for Mavs. This is not an all-star team, you have cap space and trade assets.
If you invest in Kyrie, you get a **** frontcourt. Getting Kyrie made this team from 4th seed to 11th seed in the West. 7 years of FAILURES with Kyrie.
Archx
RealGM

Post#76 » by Archx » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:41 am

ozwizard8 wrote:
Archx wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:I wrote a longer message then that and you are taking a sentence out of it. Now you're talking about 'defending Kidd'.

Dude stop being Kyrie apologist. Stop crying about this **** and blame everyone else. Kidd can be fired tomorrow and this team will not be a good one.

INVESTING IN KYRIE is the biggest problem! Kyrie is not worth it. Look at last 7 years!!! Every Kyrie team sucked. No you cannot fix her.

Follow the argument. Kyrie costs too much of money and assets but he only improves the offense marginally.

Imagine your parent gives you $20 for lunch and they tell you to eat balanced/healthy.
- You spent $13.99 for a fancy ‘healthy’ water brand. Then buy mcdonalds with the rest of your money.

What did you do? You did not eat a healthy meal. Defending Kyrie is like defending the purchase of fancy water for health while eating **** food.

Investing in Kyr*e is the same sh*t. Considering you have Luka, you should’ve invested in a frontcourt.
* Dont try to explain to me why a fancy water brand is more healthy while it forces you to eat Mcdonalds.
* Dont try to explain to me why Kyrie is better for Luka-team when forces you to have **** frontcourt.

If there were no salary, trade asset limitations, then you could’ve buy fancy water and fancy main meal.
Kyrie+Luka+ elite frontcourt is not possible for Mavs. This is not an all-star team, you have cap space and trade assets.
If you invest in Kyrie, you get a **** frontcourt. Getting Kyrie made this team from 4th seed to 11th seed in the West. 7 years of FAILURES with Kyrie.

Is this a serious post or am i being pranked right now?
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#77 » by ozwizard8 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:38 am

Archx wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:
Archx wrote:

Feeling sorry for you. You cannot find any counter-argument. Nitpicking and trying to argue on other things was the best thing you were able to do. If you had any dignity then you'd answer each and every sentence of the writing but you were not even able to answer any. The main argument is still out there:
Kyrie costs too much money and assets and any team invested in him failed miserably in the last 7 years.
Archx
RealGM

Post#78 » by Archx » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:48 am

ozwizard8 wrote:
Archx wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:Dude stop being Kyrie apologist. Stop crying about this **** and blame everyone else. Kidd can be fired tomorrow and this team will not be a good one.

Feeling sorry for you. You cannot find any counter-argument. Nitpicking and trying to argue on other things was the best thing you were able to do. If you had any dignity then you'd answer each and every sentence of the writing but you were not even able to answer any. The main argument is still out there:
Kyrie costs too much money and assets and any team invested in him failed miserably in the last 7 years.

Why would i feel the need to give you the same answer on the same question in each post? I already told you, i'm not in the mood to go back and forth on something that 99% of Mavs fans don't agree with you. You have the argument with yourself at this point. And i told you i'm done talking about this.

If you can't see it the way we see it fine, it's your opinion.... but stop pushing your opinion down our throats and trying to sound like you're smarter than the rest of us.

Fact is, Kidd is a **** coach and fact is Kyrie is not what is the biggest Mavs problem. If you can't understand this, no matter how far i go with analytical stuff, you still won't be convinced because your only purpose right now is to **** on Kyrie. Now again, please stop annoying me with this.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#79 » by ozwizard8 » Sat Dec 2, 2023 4:51 am

Archx wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:
Archx wrote:

Why would i feel the need to give you the same answer on the same question in each post? I already told you, i'm not in the mood to go back and forth on something that 99% of Mavs fans don't agree with you. You have the argument with yourself at this point. And i told you i'm done talking about this.

If you can't see it the way we see it fine, it's your opinion.... but stop pushing your opinion down our throats and trying to sound like you're smarter than the rest of us.

Fact is, Kidd is a **** coach and fact is Kyrie is not what is the biggest Mavs problem. If you can't understand this, no matter how far i go with analytical stuff, you still won't be convinced because your only purpose right now is to **** on Kyrie. Now again, please stop annoying me with this.

You have no dignity or face to be answering anything. Shameful for you. One day you'll accept the fact and stop being Kyrie apoligizer.

Kyrie as max player is the biggest problem of the Mavs.
Since he came this franchise is gone down. 4th seed to 11th seed.
Kyrie cannot win a game against the bottom-seed Grizzlies team. Against D.Rose he cannot create a difference. And he's doing this for MAX.

Return to Dallas Mavericks